Scum at home

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
mcdowell42

Re: Scum at home

Post by mcdowell42 »

Dan_85 wrote:Neither team in a great vein of form, both having problems scoring.

1-1.

villa 0-3 arsenal :wink:

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

3-0 to us.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

OneBardGooner wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:The week's build up to this one is always the same for me. All week I have mood swings from hopeless pessimism to mental optimism and from dread to full on nervous excitement.

I just LOVE the NLD. For a lot of the wrong reasons too! :barscarf:

It's tribal. It's embracing the hate. And I fucking hate the scum, hate their fans, their players, their managers, their ex players, their ex managers, their wives, their ex wives, their pets, their cars.... :x :twisted:

I also hate to hear Gooners giving it all that old shite about "we shouldn't worry about them, or the NLD, we're past that nowdays... blah blah blah." :roll: Fuck off. This is what football used to be about and should still be about! 8)

I haven't been to an NLD in a few years now as the last two I was at ended in tragedy (the poxy 4-4 and the poxier 2-3 debacle :( ) so my mates have banned me from the NLD for being a jinxy cúnt. I miss it though. Watching this one on TV just isn't the same as being there. :|

At the mo, I'm optimistic. :lol: Comfortable enough 3-1 to The Arsenal. :barscarf: :barscarf:

This may change tomorrow. Or later today. Or in about 10 minutes. :|

FOYS. :x

That about sums it up - We have the better team their manager is more creative and tactically more nouse than ours - Hence we will lose...so I may as well get depressed now and get it over with.. :cry: :cry:

Wenger you CEEEEUUUUNT. :censored: :cussing: :banghead: :evil:

:rubchin:
SORRRTTTED! :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

Naaaah F*CK IT We're gonna turn the C.U.N.T.S Over - 4-1. Wellsy getting 2 with Jack & Alexis 1 each....

Their's coming from a pen following that diving cheating CEEUNT Greedywhore tripping over his greedy laces.

SORRRTTTED!

:rubchin: :rubchin: :rubchin:

Orrrrr maybe 2 - nil to us...if we come out firing on all cylinders !

WE HAVE TO BEAT THE SCUMBAG UBER CUNTTTS! WE "HAVE TO"

:box: :box: :box:

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

we welcome our soon to be homeless rivals across the seven sisters for a good ol' fashioned game of kick ball. I hope everyone has a spiffing time and remembers it's only a game at the end of the day. By the end of the match, all players will shake hands, and fans will swap scarves and we will sing hip hip hooray for each other :barscarf:

I hope we shaft the *word censored*

Kvltman

Post by Kvltman »

I'll take a 1-0, courtesy of a 94th minute own goal, if it means we can lord it up over those c u next tuesdays until the next time again.

Post by 1989 »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Dan_85 wrote:Neither team in a great vein of form, both having problems scoring.

1-1.

villa 0-3 arsenal :wink:
Judging from our last league game, we have no problems scoring or defending, and as they say, you're only as good as your last game. :D

franksav63
Location: Home - Whitechapel - Arsenal Block 6 - Twitter - @franksav63

Post by franksav63 »

My boy's first NLD this Saturday so hoping we turn it on, think we'll win this 3-1.

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

topgoon

Post by topgoon »

They've just gone 0-1 down to Forest at home.

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Scum winning 2-1

clockender1

Post by clockender1 »

vermin through to next round. :censored:

topgoon

Post by topgoon »

mcdowell42 wrote:Scum winning 2-1
They won 3-1.

Forest for most of that game were actually the better team but the vermin's superior squad was the difference in the end. Scoreline was a but harsh on them too.

Scum's defence is dodgier than I would have expected. They should think themselves lucky they held on to Lloris, as without him,they're midtable nothings. As opposed to just a nothing club and team.

It seems optimism has broken out 5mins after beating a championship team that played you off the park in your own stadium. Glory-glory tw*ts believe they will now smash us with Mason being their secret weapon. All that's left now is for Greedy to pipe up about how they are better than us to complete the comedy.

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

they once bragged about having a better bench than us. great days :lol:

RespectTheUmlaut

Post by RespectTheUmlaut »

Very few of Forest's players tonight play regularly for them in the Championship. It was essentially their second team.

We better fucking batter this lot, they're just as shit as last year. :barscarf:

goonergeoff

Post by goonergeoff »

We must win this match, don't let us down Gunners. :cheers:

nut flush gooner

Post by nut flush gooner »

Most amusing part of yesterdays game was Forest fans taunting Townsend with "you're just a shit Theo Walcott!"

Now for Saturday, possibly the weakest spurs team to come to our gaff for 5 years. They are there for the taking.

Sanchez and Wellbeck to rip them to shreds, hopefully. :box: :box: