Hull Tigers at home

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Chippy

Hull Tigers at home

Post by Chippy »

Anyone worried that Lord W will be out thought by the football genius known as Steve Bruce? :oops:

Oh and I hate international breaks. :(

SteveO 35

Re: Hull Tigers at home

Post by SteveO 35 »

The first of five straight victories in what I will call Flat Track Bully Season

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

SteveO 35 wrote:The first of five straight victories in what I will call Flat Track Bully Season

Absolutely. Same formula every year. Largely cruise through to December, another hiccup over the next month when we go to Stoke, Liverpool, Southampton and City and then win 9 of the next 10 to ensure that come April our top 4 place is all but assured. Cue musings on what grave misfortune we encountered and how Wenger will learn from his mistakes and rectify his errors in the transfer market.

Rinse and repeat.

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

SteveO 35 wrote:The first of five straight victories in what I will call Flat Track Bully Season

I would'nt hold your breath!

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

northbank123 wrote:

Absolutely. Same formula every year. Largely cruise through to December, another hiccup over the next month when we go to Stoke, Liverpool, Southampton and City and then win 9 of the next 10 to ensure that come April our top 4 place is all but assured. Cue musings on what grave misfortune we encountered and how Wenger will learn from his mistakes and rectify his errors in the transfer market.

Rinse and repeat.
Five wins to come against the might of Hull, Sunderland, Burnley and twice against Anderlecht, before a laboured draw at Swansea and 2 tepid draws against United and Dortmund

markyp

Post by markyp »

expect us to surge up the table in the next five games with mesmerising tippy tappy bollox against average to crap opposition with the AKB'S claiming that weve improved on last year and so on,god we are so predictable,cant we just breakaway fROM the PL and form our own league with everybody except city,chavski, and utd,we'd be champions every season,all together now 'THERES ONLY ONE ......... :banghead:

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

start of the run towards the top 4 - ah autumn must be in the air :lol:

donaldo71

Post by donaldo71 »

Ozil will play well Welbeck score 4 and the media will call him better than Henry and the fans will sing "One Arsene Wenger" :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

clockender1

Post by clockender1 »

interesting midtable clash this one - two clubs that are two points and one point resepctively above 16th place stoke.

we'll pick up at least one injury in the break, probably welbeck or chambers - as we have no cover for either, or it'll be jack again :x

steve bruce has two weeks to rest and work with his remaining squad, they'll perfect set pieces, run defensive drills, and practise counter attacks.

wenger will be at Terminal One in about an hour, off to his second job for TF1 - commentating on two VITAL frendlies for France because they don't have to qualify for Euro 2016...

i think it'll be a close game 1-1 - we couldnt beat other midtable rivals Leicester, the spuds or everton either, so not that hopeful for this.

goal will be sanchez.

officepest
Location: Lacking a little bit of sharpness in the final third.

Post by officepest »

Huddlebollocks and Livershit will probably net in a shock 1-2 loss, I will lose the plot. :suicide:

Although Bruce is probably one of the few coaches tactically poorer than Mr Magoo, so a 4-0 beating would see normal service resumed.

wibble

Post by wibble »

clockender1 wrote: we'll pick up at least one injury in the break, probably welbeck or chambers - as we have no cover for either, or it'll be jack again
Chambers picked up another yellow today so is missing hull game already. Will have to be Bellerin by the looks of it.

Most likely a Welbeck injury then!

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

When the final whistle blows we'll be back in our beloved 4th, as the Spuds will get battered by City in the early kick off and we'll win by more than West Ham will at Burnley

I will be yanking one off when it happens

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

The deluded march up the table will begin here !!!

defleppardisking

Post by defleppardisking »

Win against hull and the 2-0 loss and pathetic record against the top 5 will all be forgotten. :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

Dan_85

Post by Dan_85 »

2-1 Arsenal. And all will be rosy in the garden again.