Season ticket dilemma

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Chips and Chocolate

Re: Season ticket dilemma

Post by Chips and Chocolate »

On that note, how do you know you're eligible for a silver membership? Do the club let you know before renewal time?

Gunnersaurus

Post by Gunnersaurus »

It's worth getting a ST just so you don't have to use that wretched Box Office.

Logged on at 3pm to try and buy a Burnet ticket, said I didn't have the correct privileges (at 3.10 and 3.15) when I did from 3pm, eventual put two tickets in a basket then it wouldn't assign them, in the short time that it wasn't working the match became sold out.

I would never give up a ST and if you got the chance to get one that is one of the biggest plusses in having one and I'd rather sell the games on the exchange/to friends then have to give it up and use that crap system again.

Rant over.

BIG RADDY

Post by BIG RADDY »

Damien wrote:Nuts. I haven't received either. I must be close to or on the boundary. They must be certain that 8,000 or so tickets will come available and then the rest of us get tapped when deferrals or passes come up. When do the current holders renew? I am surprised they can already feel confident to offer up to 8,000 before then.
1st. June or if your rich you can pay before then

BIG RADDY

Post by BIG RADDY »

Damien wrote:Nuts. I haven't received either. I must be close to or on the boundary. They must be certain that 8,000 or so tickets will come available and then the rest of us get tapped when deferrals or passes come up. When do the current holders renew? I am surprised they can already feel confident to offer up to 8,000 before then.
1st. June or if your rich you can pay before then

mikeyb772001
Location: Block 6! Drunk and standing next to a mad man with no clothes on!

Post by mikeyb772001 »

Mezza2014 wrote:Hi everyone new to group but looking forward to posting!
Reason for my message ive have finally been
Offered the chance to purchase a season ticket :)

Fantastic news it's all I've wanted since a child..but
It's row 30 north bank upper right at back!! Now I'm at the opinion
If I get to watch Arsenal id sit on the roof if I could :)

But I like to sing, cheer etc and going by posts I've
Seen on the net, it's extremely quiet and pretty much
Seated whole game?

I've sat in block 19 many times and love the atmosphere
There... I just wondered if there was any other north
Bank uppers online or fans who can help
If I should go for it ? It's hard decision???

Just tell them you want a season ticket in the lower tier and block 5 or 6

If its just one on its own they will do that easy. If its 2 tell them you will take 2 if 1 of them is in block 6.

That's what we did and every game my pal used to leave his seat and stand with me in block 6 at my seat. Simples