FA Cup Semi Final draw

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
ColoursInMyHead

Re: FA Cup Semi Final draw

Post by ColoursInMyHead »

Still quite a lot of green blocks!

Henry is a Gooner

Post by Henry is a Gooner »

I'd imagine, just like last year, that they will e-mail Silvers with at least 14 home games in the "history" to clear the remaining tickets. Looking back at Wigan we were still getting rid of tickets right up & 'til the Tuesday before the game, if the info page isn't updated today I very much doubt if anything will be announced 'til Monday :banghead: :banghead:

The ticket info page said that the top price tickets sold out & yet I can see 3 blocks of 10 available in some cracking seats rows 7 & 8 in Block 142. Like I said before these must have been held back (possibly for corporates) as they were always part of the Arsenal allocation

Edit: Info from Reading FC: An extra allocation of red category seats are now on sale to Reading fans for the FA Cup semi-final with Arsenal at Wembley.

The seats, priced at £63, will be in the bottom tier close to the halfway line. Click here for a seating plan.

Read more at http://www.readingfc.co.uk/news/article ... B6jwtHI.99

Herd

Post by Herd »

So the question remains is why have Arsenal been holding back these tickets and for whom were they held for ?

1. Thomas Cook ?
2. Stan Flashman ?
3. Players wives n family ?
4. Your guess ?

Who knows but it STINKS !

Ziegler1988

Post by Ziegler1988 »

http://www.arsenal.com/match/report/141 ... nformation

The calculation will include both home and away fixtures attended between August 18, 2012 up to March 09, 2015, which is consistent with the criteria set for season ticket holders for this match.
Tickets will firstly go on sale to Silver Members then similar to the sales process for our Premier League fixtures, a number of tickets will also be held exclusively for Red Members. These tickets will be allocated based on their home and away attendance history within the indicated timescale.
Attendance Criteria:
Silver Members who have attended (44) and above home and away matches
Red Members who have attended (44) and above home and away matches
Members who meet the criteria will receive an email from Arsenal Football Club confirming their eligibility to purchase. This is not a guarantee of a ticket rather an opportunity to apply for a ticket in a certain booking period on a first come first served basis
The sale of tickets to Silver Members in receipt of an invitation to apply will be on Monday 13th April commencing at 10am ending at 12 noon.
The sale of tickets to Red Members in receipt of an invitation to apply will be on Monday 13th April commencing at 2pm ending at 4pm.

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

Herd wrote:So the question remains is why have Arsenal been holding back these tickets and for whom were they held for ?

1. Thomas Cook ?
2. Stan Flashman ?
3. Players wives n family ?
4. Your guess ?

Who knows but it STINKS !
4. Some people saving themselves for the final?

:?:

MutleyGooner

Post by MutleyGooner »

Just received an email from the club inviting me to apply for a ticket :barscarf:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

See you there chaps.....a good few beers in the Allsop to start and a ticket to Wemb-er-lee......bring it on

Kallstrom29

Post by Kallstrom29 »

Kallstrom29 wrote:
Gunnersaurus wrote:It won't, anyone that never got one was out on standby so if people don't take them up on Mon those on standby will get a chance, if those don't take them up then the Silvers are next in line.

One of mine was put on standby so I never got everything we applied for.

There was more tickets last year.
Last year they did silvers + 12 matches attended and reds + 25 matches attended or something like that at the same time didn't they? So I think Reds will get some?
I called it that Reds would get tickets :D

nut flush gooner

Post by nut flush gooner »

Anyone had their tickets yet?

Kallstrom29

Post by Kallstrom29 »

nut flush gooner wrote:Anyone had their tickets yet?
Yep over a week ago.

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

SteveO 35 wrote:See you there chaps.....a good few beers in the Allsop to start and a ticket to Wemb-er-lee......bring it on
You spelled The Globe wrong mate