The FA Cup Final: The Arsenal v A.Villa

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
BournemouthRED

Re: The FA Cup Final: The Arsenal v A.Villa

Post by BournemouthRED »

silus wrote:Block 110 row 39.
Happy with that...i think your best off being back of lower or front of upper...was upper for last yr semi/final and charity shield/semi this yr and thought atmosphere was decent except for the reading game, so thought I'd try lower this time...nice to pay 94.40 for the privilege as well :shock: :shock:

Row 38. 8)

mickess

Post by mickess »

Would avoid upper tier unless no other choice. It takes for ever to get out after the match.
Have been lower tier last year and this and have seats in Block 113 row 27. Ideal position for atmosphere, view and getting in and out quickly.

Theoperator

Post by Theoperator »

mickess wrote:Would avoid upper tier unless no other choice. It takes for ever to get out after the match.
Have been lower tier last year and this and have seats in Block 113 row 27. Ideal position for atmosphere, view and getting in and out quickly.
Youre not a real fan though are you, as you arent leaving early and arriving late :wink:

Basil is a Gooner

Post by Basil is a Gooner »

Afc5123 wrote:Image

Should be the live map of which blocks are available for those people in the ballot!
So does this mean the red lower tier halfway line blocks have sold out or were they never for sale as kept back to be allocated elsewhere?

Simon

Post by Simon »

102 - 104, 119-121, 526 and 502 were showing as red when sales started yesterday morning at 10am. Arguably some of the best blocks for view and of course completely unavailable to ordinary loyal supporters.
Last edited by Simon on Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Basil is a Gooner

Thats bad if thats the case (which is what I thought) - although they would be £120 tickets we should get the option to buy them!

Basil is a Gooner

Henry is a Gooner wrote:
Perryashburtongroves wrote:Keep getting row 40 something? How do I get a closer one?
try sticking a multiple of 10 in the basket then pick the one you want
But wouldnt that look for a group of ten altogether rather than ten individual seats dotted around the block?

Simon

Post by Simon »

mickess wrote:Would avoid upper tier unless no other choice. It takes for ever to get out after the match.
Last year a nice steward led us through a doorway to a "secret" lift - we were out in no time!
Basil is a Gooner wrote:Thats bad if thats the case (which is what I thought) - although they would be £120 tickets we should get the option to buy them!
Some of the lower tier corner seats (e.g. parts of Block 118) are being sold for £120 :shock:

ColoursInMyHead

Post by ColoursInMyHead »

Surprised at how many seats there still are. Do we know how many STs have 3+?

silus

Post by silus »

BournemouthRED wrote:
silus wrote:Block 110 row 39.
Happy with that...i think your best off being back of lower or front of upper...was upper for last yr semi/final and charity shield/semi this yr and thought atmosphere was decent except for the reading game, so thought I'd try lower this time...nice to pay 94.40 for the privilege as well :shock: :shock:

Row 38. 8)
I hope your not one of those annoying types that stands up and sings all through the game as I shall be trying to record the match on my ipad......sit downnnnn!!!!!! :wink:

Henry is a Gooner

Post by Henry is a Gooner »

Basil is a Gooner wrote:
Henry is a Gooner wrote:
Perryashburtongroves wrote:Keep getting row 40 something? How do I get a closer one?
try sticking a multiple of 10 in the basket then pick the one you want
But wouldnt that look for a group of ten altogether rather than ten individual seats dotted around the block?
I was logged in at 10:03 and if I ordered 1 ticket in any block in the lower tier I was offered Row 44 which is the very last row, I stuck in 10 & was offered Row 27 so it would seem that they fill from the back. As with the dearer tickets & the semi-final it doesn't always pay to get in first :banghead: :banghead:

I'd love to know why it takes so friggin' long from closing the ballot on the 1st to announcing the results on the 8th May!? Our ticket office is a :censored: joke

.....the Brummie Dullards seem to have things organised & look to be doing a much better job:

TheCook

Post by TheCook »

Ah, the romance of the Cup

Only £90 (plus £2.40 booking fee)

wilko49er

Post by wilko49er »

Simon wrote:102 - 104, 119-121, 526 and 502 were showing as red when sales started yesterday morning at 10am. Arguably some of the best blocks for view and of course completely unavailable to ordinary loyal supporters.
They have too put all the prawnies somewhere. Cant believe some blks next too these were £120 seats. So by moving a couple of blks save £30. :censored: Ferkin joke!

mickess

Post by mickess »

Theoperator wrote:
Youre not a real fan though are you, as you arent leaving early and arriving late :wink:
Never left a match early in 45 years of support. Always cheer the team off the pitch, win or lose. Even went to the daytime matches in the 3 day week!! But that was in the 1970's. In the pub before the matchand always arrive early at the ground. Never sit, always sing and shout. Go toalmost all the awaymatches and as many European away matches as I can.

So yes I'm not a real fan am I? And I still stand by my comment of getting into and out of the match quickly. But maybe you like to queue for the tube for hours after the match.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

mickess wrote:
Theoperator wrote:
Never left a match early in 45 years of support. Always cheer the team off the pitch, win or lose. Even went to the daytime matches in the 3 day week!! But that was in the 1970's. In the pub before the matchand always arrive early at the ground. Never sit, always sing and shout. Go toalmost all the awaymatches and as many European away matches as I can.

So yes I'm not a real fan am I? And I still stand by my comment of getting into and out of the match quickly. But maybe you like to queue for the tube for hours after the match.
He was only joking, mate. Note the "winky" emoticon in his post. :wink: