An open letter to all Man Utd “fansâ€

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Chunky The Gooner

Post by Chunky The Gooner »

Good shout but I cant stand shandy give me Pierre Smirnoff anytime. As for the bit about cant fill our ground either well thats not true if you look at our crowds last season. But the other stuff you said made good reading

gus ceasar is a legend

Post by gus ceasar is a legend »

WHERE DID THIS BUNCH OF CHUNTS SPRING FROM?

OH MAN URE FANS!

MUST BE DORSET!

sheplegend

Post by sheplegend »

yeah the shandy stuff was a bit lame . smirnoff black man myself
just reading the shite some people write is beyond me sometimes.
have some good friends who r arsenal fans and take 2 old trafford when we r playing together and always hav a good piss up.
i can sense that alot of these guys never go the game and probaly never go some1 elses ground mayb cause there shit bags and handle the banter
roll on next season :

Cesc is God

Post by Cesc is God »

Manchester is a SH*THOLE!

I suppose that wasnt really offending as you live in Devon.

Devon is a SH*THOLE!
*FIXED*

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

What an ill informed shower they were, huh? :oops:

Why prisons let inmates have access to PC's when they are there to be punished is beyond me... :wink:

northerngooner

Post by northerngooner »

I have to admit ManUre do have the biggest stadium in the Premier League and yes they probably do have the largest so called fan base in the country and yes our season tickets are more expensive than United's (until Uncle Malcolm has increased them hand over fist over the next 5 years) and yes they have won more than Arsenal in the last couple of years but lets put things in a slightly different light shall we...........

Just how have ManUre actually afforded to pay major money for these 2 players recently considering they are only just managing to pay the interest on the debt Uncle Malcolm incurred when buying the Club.

Give the Manc morons a few seasons and we will soon see them lining up at the local MP's office petitioning to save the Club from extinction. Glazer has sold them down the river and those few fans that set up the break away team in the lower reaches of football's leagues are going to be the ones to be proved right, United are in quite a bit of financial trouble and we may see the fallout sooner rather than later (one can only hope).

Lets Kick Man Utd out of football.

sheplegend

Post by sheplegend »

northern gunner u really r a retard
r money comes from success. success brings money. money brings better players. better players brings success etc etc.
ur just a blinkered think *word censored* who who knows jack shit about football
real fans like real quality footy no matter who it is playing
how can u type when ur wearing mittens?

Galasso

Post by Galasso »

sheplegend wrote:HI
first of all im a man u fan.born and bread. came across this web by pure chance.
have just read a handful of comments and find pretty amusing to say the least.
not only do we have the biggest fan base in the country but also the largest traveling fans home and away.
u southern shandy drinkers arm chair surporters dont surport ur team away from home just like chelski. just because all r fans dont come from manchester at least they go and watch them at there ground.
u carnt even fill urs.ha ha ha.
there is a small few of u who know ur stuff on here but an awful lot of think cu@%ts who if they new there football and liked good football which both man u and arsenal produce then they wouldnt be talking the bollocks that i have just been reading.
if any1 would like to talk un-bollocks give me a shout
Jesus, what is with you people??

The language!!

Language - bad language and rudeness. You come on here abusing the majority of people then hand out invitations for a chat. Is that how you make friends in Manchester? Does it work with the women in pubs and clubs?

Language - I mean, seriuosly, what language is this? You have a terrible grasp of the English Language. I would love to have a serious debate with someone about the points that have been brought up but I think I would struggle with this.

I replied to a Man U fan who wanted a serious answer to some issues raised. See page 6 (I think) I provided this in a clear and readable manner but obviously the chance to come on here and wind-up was too good an opportunity for everyone to let pass.

I am being entirely serious regarding the language. If you can refrain from the bad language and write in a non-text language sort of way, then I am sure we can have a nice chat.

But maybe you hate me now. :wink:

And am I being entirely serious? - even I don't know.......

Ben-gooner14

Post by Ben-gooner14 »

Hi mate, i hope you understand but im 14 and i was getting a lot of shit and to be honest im not just going t ignore it, i think it was more heat of the moment stuff.

Galasso

Post by Galasso »

Hi Ben

It's ok, I wasn't refering to you. Nice job today!

Hope I get a reply from someone on the Man U side because I have become rather attached to them. 8)

Ben-gooner14

Post by Ben-gooner14 »

no don't worry i was talking to the true man u fan in inverted commas

T.S

Post by T.S »

Northern Monkey wrote:northern gunner u really r a retard
r money comes from success. success brings money. money brings better players. better players brings success etc etc.
ur just a blinkered think *word censored* who who knows jack shit about football
real fans like real quality footy no matter who it is playing
how can u type when ur wearing mittens?
Look, us Gooners are a humble lot. If you want to have a sensible discussion and a bit of banter, then by all means, feel free. If you want to come on here and get aggressive (and childish) in your very first post, then I, and my fellow Gooners would kindly like to ask you to get off of our page, you fucking *word censored*.

U.F.G Anfield '89

Post by U.F.G Anfield '89 »

northern gunner u really r a retard
Ah, a version of pure Keynesian economics utilised in the united states from the turn of the centuary until the late 20's and we all know what happened there dont we. (for the benefeit of the mancs go to wikipedia and look up wallstreet crash, and then find someone willing and able to translate wikipedia from english to pleb)

Jesus, only just got back in, my broadband packed up so i went out. But i read on from where i left off, looked like good hunting. special praise young ben, who aquitted him self with distinction, despite his somewhat less than advanced years. interesting how they attacked the arguements put forward far less than the individuals behind them, one with a propensity for metaphorical speech would say that they played the man and not the ball, how like manu.

thenorthwillriseagain

Post by thenorthwillriseagain »

You really are a dopey t##t arent you. (were not allowed to swear on here are we) poncy mard-arses.

The season you call "unbeaten is not true". The actual fact is yes you went unbeaten in the league - not the season. In fact Arsenal actually lost more games in their "unbeaten" season than United did in all competitions when we won our "flukey" treble.

As for most goals and all this shit - We have won more titles, hence more wins so we must of scored the most goals. 100 + in 2001 if I remember correctly.
Yes we may have never won the league at Highbury but we have never been hammered 6-2 at home by you or 6-1 by you...EVER!!!!

You goes on about never being relegated - Not true at all. You got relegated at the expense of Spurs as they had more money - hence the bitter rivalry with Tottenham. You should never fucking be in North London. You are actually from Greenwich

You're so proud you've never been relegated. So why the fuck have you not won more league titles for fuck sake...Middle of the road mediocrity...THATS FUCKING WHY!!

Fergie inherited the Beckhams, Giggs, Scholes' - so why the fuck doesnt Wenger inherit a golden generation?? Fergie clearly nurtured the yougsters and gave them all their opportunities. You then say we were the only teams with cash when we were dominating...Did you not spend £7m on Bergkamp and £5m on David Platt in 1996 respectably??
Wenger signed Wiltord for £13m he scored a massive 49 goals in 5 seasons...Yes he has made some great signings but so has Fergie. Irwin, Schmeical, Ole, Johnsen being only a few.

94 team that played Arsenal

Schmeichel - Brondby
Parker - QPR
Irwin - Oldham
Bruce - Norwich
Sharpe - Torquay
Pallister - Middlesbrough
Cantona - Leeds
Ince - West Ham
Keane - Forest
Hughes - Barcelona
Giggs

Yes Sir Alex Ferguson inherited that lot.

U.F.G Anfield '89

Post by U.F.G Anfield '89 »

Thenorthwillriseagain: I hope you've started something there, you dont know how long i've been waiting for you wankers to secede.