Spurs kid crying - the vid!

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Percy Dalton

Post by Percy Dalton »

rolypoly wrote:DB10

have not followed this thread.

normally we are at loggerheads mainly cos you write rubbish but for once i can agree with you. being kosher myself i dont think most jews care about being called y**s and quite frankly putting asterisks is just one example of pc madness and in any event smacks of hypocrisy in particular as no one here seemed particularly bothered by what i wrote about my experience at wembley when we played chelski and i inc gooner ed and aisa in that.

whoever came up with the milky way y** joke is brilliant and i like to think most jews can laugh at themselves anyway.

BREADHATER

i knew you respected me all along.

I am honoured.

I look forward to receipt of the CD and will be happy to autograph copy for you so long as you promise not to sell it on ebay.
The Milky Bar **** quip came from me roly me old mucker!

8)

rolypoly

Post by rolypoly »

db10

we will agree to agree on this one but much more fun snapping and snarling at each other

cheers

REB

Post by REB »

Iceman29 wrote:
There are other Arsenal forums. Try one of them
Can I take this oppurtunity to invite those who are upset with this forum to come an experience the official forum at forums.arsenal.com

There is a ban on strong language and limited emoticons but a lot of thrills and spills with Radford and **** around. You will also find STG and Gunnersaraus on there as well. So come one come all and we'll all have a party

:barscarf: :-P 8)
i posted there twice last week :oops:

SWLGooner
Location: Islington Town Hall, applauding the fourth place trophy.

Post by SWLGooner »

I use it around people who understand football. Including Jews. But not all Jews, just those to whom I have explained that i can understand the difference between a **** and a jew.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

rolypoly wrote:db10

we will agree to agree on this one but much more fun snapping and snarling at each other

cheers
We'll have to agree to agree on that too! :lol: :wink:

I Hate Hleb

Post by I Hate Hleb »

rolypoly wrote:DB10

have not followed this thread.

normally we are at loggerheads mainly cos you write rubbish but for once i can agree with you. being kosher myself i dont think most jews care about being called y**s and quite frankly putting asterisks is just one example of pc madness and in any event smacks of hypocrisy in particular as no one here seemed particularly bothered by what i wrote about my experience at wembley when we played chelski and i inc gooner ed and aisa in that.

whoever came up with the milky way y** joke is brilliant and i like to think most jews can laugh at themselves anyway.

BREADHATER

i knew you respected me all along.

I am honoured.

I look forward to receipt of the CD and will be happy to autograph copy for you so long as you promise not to sell it on ebay
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Once it's recorded, I'll stick a copy in the post to send to you for posterity. 8) :lol: :lol: :wink:

I Hate Hleb

Post by I Hate Hleb »

REBEL GOONER wrote:
Iceman29 wrote:
Can I take this oppurtunity to invite those who are upset with this forum to come an experience the official forum at forums.arsenal.com

There is a ban on strong language and limited emoticons but a lot of thrills and spills with Radford and **** around. You will also find STG and Gunnersaraus on there as well. So come one come all and we'll all have a party

i posted there twice last week :oops:
:shock: :shock: :shock:

Now that's just sick!! What kind of perverted, sadomasochistic individual are you? :oops: :oops: :? :wink: :lol: :lol: :wink:

mikeyb772001
Location: Block 6! Drunk and standing next to a mad man with no clothes on!

Post by mikeyb772001 »

Who cares about the little crunt! I hope he gets bullied for the rest of his days for supporting such a vermin scum team.
:barscarf:

Anyway i though he was in youth prison for Smacking that black kid on east enders? :lol:

Iceman29

Post by Iceman29 »

Only One Tony Adams wrote:
Iceman29 wrote:

Good idea, if you don't like it here fuck off............... :evil:
I see you've missed the tongue in cheek part of the post....tsk tsk tsk

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Iceman29 wrote:
Only One Tony Adams wrote:
Iceman29 wrote:

Good idea, if you don't like it here fuck off............... :evil:
I see you've missed the tongue in cheek part of the post....tsk tsk tsk
Surprised he missed it... it was quite amusing. 8)

OneBardGooner

Re: Spurs kid crying - the vid!

Post by OneBardGooner »

The FECKERS have taken it off...Barstewards.... :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

was it funny!??? :?: :?

HashKads

Re: Spurs kid crying - the vid!

Post by HashKads »

OneBardGooner wrote:
The FECKERS have taken it off...Barstewards.... :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

was it funny!??? :?: :?
Extremely, you could win £250 off of You've been framed with it. :lol: