Where do people get off? (Wolves' big mouth chairman)

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Only One Tony Adams

Post by Only One Tony Adams »

1989 wrote:Sorry but I think Moxey has a point.

Wenger should either a) Shut the fuck up or b) tell our boys to fight fire with fire

I think we'll see plenty of that this season, hard but fair....... :barscarf:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Radford149 wrote:radford finds the whole tackilng debate rather boring. he feels this bloke is just seeking attention.
Christ, the irony... :lol:

marcengels

Post by marcengels »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Radford149 wrote:radford finds the whole tackilng debate rather boring. he feels this bloke is just seeking attention.
:lol:

makes you want to punch him in the face, doesn't it DB10? :lol:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

He's obviously in the same category as someone like Simon Jordan but sadly without the amusing comments.

Chairman like him have made their money elsewhere but it seems still crave the spotlight that a manager or star player attracts. The only way they get any media attention at all, particularly at a bunch of Z listers like Wolves, is to come out with some sort of stinging attack on a more high profile media figure or issue.

A sad little man. A caricature of the West Midlands small businessman that Harry Enfield portrayed in the 80s

"Oi do believe that oi am considerably richer than yow"

Prick. Their only 'honour' was winning our Little Club Charter award last year. They make the Potteries morons look sophisticated in their outlook.

Look forward to lots of "Ing-er-lund, Ing-er-lund" and"Same old Arsenal always cheating" shit when we travel to that dump

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

marcengels wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

makes you want to punch him in the face, doesn't it DB10? :lol:

What is it with you and the violence? Marcengels - internet hooligan! :shock: :wink:

treygoony

Post by treygoony »

Where does this fat *word censored* get the nerve to talk about Wenger 'moaning and bitching' when the fucking wolves captain Karl Henry is an animal. I mean just look at all his challenges.

Jez, there's a difference between playing a bit rough, and trying to break the other guys leg you fucking moron.

God I hope we thrash them at Molineux.

Plus, I think most Wolves fan hate him as well.

Never Outgunned

Post by Never Outgunned »

Arsenal 1991 wrote:His real name is jeremy :lol:
Does he think he's character out of Peep Show or something.

I'd like to see his fat arse on a football pitch being kicked.

franksav63
Location: Home - Whitechapel - Arsenal Block 6 - Twitter - @franksav63

Post by franksav63 »

Fucking horrible stupid named *word censored*.... really hope they go down this season, bunch of *word censored*... :twisted: :twisted:

NBM

Post by NBM »

Fuck him, looks like a wineo

storrmin571

Post by storrmin571 »

Small team, small mind. the guy isnt popular when he looks in the mirror.

AA23Northbank

Post by AA23Northbank »

NBM wrote:Fuck him, looks like a wineo
I think he just looks like a *word censored* :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

NBM

Post by NBM »

AA23Northbank wrote:
NBM wrote:Fuck him, looks like a wineo
I think he just looks like a c**t :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
Not just looks, is a c**t. Looks can be deceiving. :lol:

SWLGooner
Location: Islington Town Hall, applauding the fourth place trophy.

Post by SWLGooner »

What a prick.

Looks like a fat Stallone.

bunch

Post by bunch »

Another 'meh' story. BBC is becoming more Talkshoite in its approach every day.

It starts by saying Arsenal defended Wilshere's challenge, so implying Arsene and Arsenal are hypocrits, but then goes on to quote what was actually said by manager and player ie "he deserved a sending off".

I watched Wolves play Chelsea on a stream last Saturday and they weren't dirty, played pretty well and I thought were unlucky to come out of the game with nothing. Of course there was no Karl Henry, who is an undisputed thug.

Jezz Poxey is a flabby publicity seeking twat. He should let his manager and team do the talking. McCarthy can speak for himself and there are enough decent players in their team to give us a hard time without resorting to agression. After the thug got a red in our home game last seaosn they defended very well and made it difficult for us. Chelsea loanee Mancienne played well for them in that game.

MK Gould

Post by MK Gould »

.....he did have a point though didn't he?

When Wenger said that "Willshire deserved to be sent off" I thought great. All credit to Arsene, he has been honest, put his hands up, taken it on the chin and all that. Then there was hesitation and the ".....BUT....". There should have been no BUT. Willshire deserved to be sent off and his tackle was indefensible end of! It was exactly the sort of challenge that put Ramsey and Eduardo out of the game for so long.

Arsene Wenger a hypocrtite? Yes, on this occasion I think that's a fair tag!