Luis Suarez

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

rodders999 wrote:
mcdowell42 wrote:When is the decision about terry due

After his next klan meeting I presume
:wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Quality Rodders Quality! :high5:

With Suarez being found guilty (I expected the spineless FA to bottle it) this will stay with him for the remainder if his time in (English) Footie....of course the gobby scousers will clai, it's all due to Fergie's influence - who cares - that means the scousers will drop out of the top 5/6 for a while at least - :D Reeee sult! :high5:

Just hope they don't reduce his ban...and as for terry - well if this is anything to go by - he'll get royally fucked... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Mind you his drug dealing old man will have some 'connections' and he'll have the top lawyers if it gets to court...as long as the FA chop the *word censored* off at the ankles...a ban for remainder of season would be nice! :wink:

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

mcdowell42 wrote:Suarez has 2 weeks to appeal the decision once the FA publishes written reasons for the verdict, and will be free to play pending the outcome.
I won't take him out of my dream team just yet then!!! :lol: :lol: :wink:

DarylAFC

Post by DarylAFC »

I can't be the only one that sides with Suarez here?

Rooney risks someone's career by kicking out at them in a blind violent rage, gets a 3 game ban but the FA feel this is unfair so they appeal and get it reduced to 2. Suarez at worst hurts a manc players' feelings and gets 8 games banned? Rooney could've crippled 4 montenegro players for that.

This just proves to me that the FA are in united's pocket.

EDIT: I bet Terry get's off with it.

richpye

Post by richpye »

Got to wonder what Terry's ban will be now, this sets one hell of a precedent.

Or do you think we will see much like the diving issues that no English players are racist?

augie

Post by augie »

Just to echo what somebody has already said but it will be very interesting to see how they deal with pikey terry now. Nobody heard suarez say anything, nobody has seen images of him saying anything but the whole world has seen terry racially abuse ferdinand so surely he would have to receive a bigger ban than suarez ? Will the england fa then allow a player convicted of racist remarks remain as england skipper ? Interesting times ahead :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post by 1989 »

He plays upfront
He's got an 8 match ban
It's Luis Suarez
The racist *word censored*

la la la
la la la
la la la
la la la

topgoon

Post by topgoon »

Am I the only one who read Suarez from his own interview in Uruguay damn himself by admitting to using Negrito. :roll: :banghead:

If someone I'm arguing with calls me a little black man and pats me on the head I'll smash his f***ing face in. :evil:

Why didn't he call him a little man, a twat, a dickhead, a c**t all things that Evra is. Why bring his colour into it. :evil:

His own interview damned him...nothing else. If he's kept his trap shut, would've been he said she said but he didn't. :roll:

Anyone who thinks he only hurt someone's itty-bitty feelings should go into work/college/whatever and in the middle of an arguement with a black colleague call him my little black man and see if you keep your teeth and your job. :roll: :banghead:

The rat-faced little diver got off lightly. :evil:

topgoon

Post by topgoon »

Bit of class from the mousers eh

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/ind ... c=284294.0

If that poster doesn't get laughed off their forum, it will sum them up.

How can the same club that rather dignifiedly marks the Hillsborough disaster and campaigns tirelessly for the truth even entertain what this idiot is suggesting :oops: :roll:

augie

Post by augie »

topgoon wrote:Bit of class from the mousers eh

How can the same club that rather dignifiedly marks the Hillsborough disaster and campaigns tirelessly for the truth even entertain what this idiot is suggesting :oops: :roll:

What does he say ? Site wont let me have access unless I register and there is no fcuking way I am registering on a scouse account and letting those thieving bastards know my address :lol: :lol:

DarylAFC

Post by DarylAFC »

topgoon wrote:Am I the only one who read Suarez from his own interview in Uruguay damn himself by admitting to using Negrito. :roll: :banghead:

If someone I'm arguing with calls me a little black man and pats me on the head I'll smash his f***ing face in. :evil:

Why didn't he call him a little man, a twat, a dickhead, a c**t all things that Evra is. Why bring his colour into it. :evil:

His own interview damned him...nothing else. If he's kept his trap shut, would've been he said she said but he didn't. :roll:

Anyone who thinks he only hurt someone's itty-bitty feelings should go into work/college/whatever and in the middle of an arguement with a black colleague call him my little black man and see if you keep your teeth and your job. :roll: :banghead:

But would that cause them any phyisical pain or just emotional pain? I agree genuinely racist remarks are unacceptable but all that is hurt are feelings.

Anyway, lt's look at the facts shall we? Evra isnt very tall, he is black, and he is a man. He's a little black man. Correct me if I'm wrong but apparently thats not offensive in many foreign cultures and even his own team mates were calling him it?

Revgoon89

Post by Revgoon89 »

DarylAFC wrote:
topgoon wrote:Am I the only one who read Suarez from his own interview in Uruguay damn himself by admitting to using Negrito. :roll: :banghead:

But would that cause them any phyisical pain or just emotional pain? I agree genuinely racist remarks are unacceptable but all that is hurt are feelings.

Anyway, lt's look at the facts shall we? Evra isnt very tall, he is black, and he is a man. He's a little black man. Correct me if I'm wrong but apparently thats not offensive in many foreign cultures and even his own team mates were calling him it?
Come on, we all know the double-standards the FA practice. :banghead:

Still, Suarez gets what he deserves and I hope Terry gets the same.

DarylAFC

Post by DarylAFC »

Revgoon89 wrote:
DarylAFC wrote:

I dont get it though, why does he "deserve" it? Terry will get away with it and United players will carry on assaulting other players (Beckham, Keane and Rooney ring any bells?) yet when someone hurts one of their golden boys' feelings, he hgets an 8 match ban? :?

DarylAFC

Post by DarylAFC »

Revgoon89 wrote:
DarylAFC wrote:

I dont get it though, why does he "deserve" it? Terry will get away with it and United players will carry on assaulting other players (Beckham, Keane and Rooney ring any bells?) yet when someone hurts one of their golden boys' feelings, he hgets an 8 match ban? :?

armchair

Post by armchair »

If Terrys found guilty of the same offence he'll get the same punishment.....
Then it'll be reduced on appeal just like Suarez will.

topgoon

Post by topgoon »

augie wrote:
topgoon wrote:Bit of class from the mousers eh

What does he say ? Site wont let me have access unless I register and there is no fcuking way I am registering on a scouse account and letting those thieving bastards know my address :lol: :lol:

I've copied what he says below

Ok Feelings are running high and if Mods feel if this thread isnt appropiate, Im sure they will deal with it .....but dont be FA stylee harsh!!

Theres lots of turmoil at Ajax at the moment and a large group of fans didn't enter the ground for 14 minutes before kick-off in a recent game in support of Johan Cruyff..... 14 being his iconic shirt number...ever before tonights news I was thinking, if Luis gets a ban how about a 7 minutes for Suarez support action for Luis before the kick at the FA cup Oldham game?