Red dippers H Sun 9th Oct KO 430 pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
cameron326

Re: Red dippers H Sun 9th Oct KO 430 pm

Post by cameron326 »

They will feel confident as our record there is abysmal and will they will be looking to get their season started. However, the reality is that they are clearly not the side they were. From our perspective it regally is now or never. I think we are the better side and will finally get something from this game, possibly even a big win as they get desperate to salvage a result.

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

We've not even scored against these arseholes in our last 6 matches :cry: As the game gets closer I'm beginning to fear a turdholing :cry:

wilson2.0

Post by wilson2.0 »

If we can dominate the ball we will have a great chance. It's all about controlling the ball and giving the platform to the front players to work the magic in the final third. If we can isolate Martinelli v TAA we will cause problems. Even on the other side, Saka will fancy himself against Tmiskas. Of course, they have Salah and Diaz, but the idea is to dominate possession to limit the amount of defending White and Zinchenko need to do.

I really did fancy we could surpass Liverpool over the next few seasons. I knew Liverpool had kept too many players for too long. They have so many key players over 30 - VVD, Matip, Salah, Firmino, Henderson, Thiago, Milner. Whilst the core of our squad are young and destined to improve. They have not managed a transition out of this squad's cycle, they stayed in the cycle too long and are paying dearly for it.

Would love to put them to the sword, we can do it. But I think the game will be tight and of the three results possible, neither would surprise me

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

This is the game I hate losing more than any other.
I hate the fucking bastards more than anything in the entire world.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Well said Sid.

For me the importance of this game has all kinds of ramifications:

If we win it then that is a definite sign of progress and improvement, also it throws down a marker for other teams and our being top of the table is no lucky coincidence, regardless of whether the scouseCunts have dropped a level or not.

If we draw; the way we play will carry Huge importance, if we play very well and still draw it will mean that the scouseCunts have lifted their game because they are aware of how good we have been playing AND as we all know when any team plays Good Opposition, they always lift their game

If we don't get anything from the game; besides the usual banter from other fans, the scouseCunt & KloppCunt loving media will go into overdrive saying how Arsenal have had a good(ish) run but have been brought back to reality with a Bump!

Also having lost to manureScum the scouseCunts now being seen as a Top 4 team will have damaged talk of progress also our confidence etc.

Also there is the points ratio:

A Win and we go back to the top above man $hitty - Who have the best manager and team of players in the prem. We also extend the 'gap' between us and the so called top-mid table teams, also we give ourselves not only another Huge Boost of Confidence for ALL future games but we can shut some of the MediaCUNTS up for a while. Especially with so few remaining games Before the World Cup break, after which we can (Hopefully) further strengthen our squad.

So:

#COYG

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

We've only 1 win in the the last 19 games against them, thts a shocking record

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Sun Oct 09, 2022 9:49 am
And that was a dead rubber!

Kingralph

Post by Kingralph »

goonersid wrote:
Sun Oct 09, 2022 8:29 am
This is the game I hate losing more than any other.
I hate the fucking bastards more than anything in the entire world.
This ⬆️

Horrible team, krunt fans and a shit€ city fully of absolute tosspots. Let’s do ‘em today.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Sun Oct 09, 2022 9:49 am
Wow. I knew it was a bad stat but tbh I am shocked it's that bad. :oops:

Abysmal record. The kind of record Stoke or Bolton would have. :oops:

scotgooner

Post by scotgooner »

As mentioned above our recent record against them is pathetic.

Beating the scum was fantastic but I’ll take every bit of pleasure finally getting one over these filth.

As always with games like this very excited but very nervous.

Draw not a disaster but a loss sure is. I feel we’ve had a massive inferiority complex with this lot for far too long and I’ll be devastated if it’s more of the same today.

We have the capabilities to do this , hope the home crowd are buzzing from the very start and we go right after them.

COYG.

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

Well I'm on the wine now, so by the time the game ends I will be three parts to the wind, by the end I will be every part to the wind 8)

As others have said I so want us to beat these mainly because of the amount of lpool fans I know, they're up there with totdumb and manc fans in the cuntonameter readings :|

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Tierney on bench,Tomiyasu starts at LB it seems

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Lineups 📋 #ARSLIV #FPL

Arsenal — Ramsdale, Tomiyasu, Magalhães, Saliba, White, Xhaka, Partey, Ødegaard(C), Martinelli, Jesus, Saka.

Liverpool — Alisson, Tsimikas, Dijk, Matip, Alexander-Arnold, Alcântara, Henderson(C), Díaz, Jota, Salah, Núñez.

scotgooner

Post by scotgooner »

Unless KT is carrying a knock that is an outrageously shite decision.

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

He pretty much seems always to be carrying a knock usually after going to international breaks.