West Ham wankspangles H Thu 28th Dec KO 815pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
scotgooner

Re: West Ham wankstains H Thu 28th Dec KO 815pm

Post by scotgooner »

Redarmy wrote:
Sun Dec 24, 2023 2:42 pm
scotgooner wrote:
Sun Dec 24, 2023 12:02 pm
My sister and brother in law are going to this with my little niece and nephew who are fast becoming : :D D Arsenal/Football daft! Would love to be going to see their faces for the first time walking up the stairs at the emirates!

So a nice win for them please Arsenal and of course to stay clear at the top above all the other fuckers!

Merry Christmas lads! :barscarf:
Nice touch mate....they will win
Yeah should do mate and let’s hope!

Reno Gooner

Re: West Ham wankspangles H Thu 28th Dec KO 815pm

Post by Reno Gooner »

3-1. We'll win but concede.

If you think about it there are very few decent sides around. Before last weekend, I saw Liverpool as a major threat but they are not all that either. If we were mentally strong, bought a striker and replaced Zinchenko and Havertz, we could cruise to the title. We could, but we won't.

OneBardGooner

Re: West Ham wankstains H Thu 28th Dec KO 815pm

Post by OneBardGooner »

falkirk goon wrote:
Sun Dec 24, 2023 11:15 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Sun Dec 24, 2023 10:12 pm
falkirk goon wrote:
Sun Dec 24, 2023 4:26 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Sun Dec 24, 2023 4:13 pm
robbo10 wrote:
Sun Dec 24, 2023 3:36 pm
West Sham Wankspangles

:lol: :lol: :lol:
I concur
And I concur with your concurring. :cheers:
I concur with your concurring of my concurring :D
In that case I Whole Heartedly concur with your concurring of my concurring whole heartedly in concurrence of your concurring of my concurring :D

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

🚨🇬🇭 Thomas Partey has returned to full training with Arsenal after completing near three weeks of further training on his own as well as grass work with reserve players.

Partey will now be back with the first team & will give Mikel Arteta a decision to make ahead of West Ham on Thursday.

#ARSWHU #AFC #Arsenal

Stuart L (2)

Post by Stuart L (2) »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Tue Dec 26, 2023 1:02 pm
🚨🇬🇭 Thomas Partey has returned to full training with Arsenal after completing near three weeks of further training on his own as well as grass work with reserve players.

Partey will now be back with the first team & will give Mikel Arteta a decision to make ahead of West Ham on Thursday.

#ARSWHU #AFC #Arsenal
Might as well get some use out of him before he buggers off to the African cup.

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

Stuart L (2) wrote:
Tue Dec 26, 2023 1:11 pm
mcdowell42 wrote:

#ARSWHU #AFC #Arsenal
Has got himself fit just in time to fly out to Africa. Funny that….

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Reckon the next time we see him play it will be a Ghana shirt

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

BobbyPires7 wrote:
Tue Dec 26, 2023 1:25 pm
Stuart L (2) wrote:
mcdowell42 wrote:

#ARSWHU #AFC #Arsenal
Has got himself fit just in time to fly out to Africa. Funny that.
Was thinking the same thing.... nothing untoward about his sudden return to fitness :rubchin:

A fully fit and available Partey would be such a boost to our being able to challenge on the various fronts, but for all his large physicality he is easily injured. If he had an honest bone (pun intended) in his body he would stay and play for Arsenal rather than fucking off to the ACoN. Yeahhh riiiight! We only pay his wages. :cussing:

Arsenal Till I Die

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

I’d like to get a nice solid 3 points in and keep the winning streak on towards our trip to Craven Cottage on New Years Eve.

Reno Gooner

Post by Reno Gooner »

Stuart L (2) wrote:
mcdowell42 wrote:

#ARSWHU #AFC #Arsenal
There was talk of selling him not that long ago?

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

mcdowell42 wrote:

#ARSWHU #AFC #Arsenal

Fucking C.UNT is all he is, fuck off to the African cup and never come back dickhead :twisted:

Stuart L (2)

Post by Stuart L (2) »

Reno Gooner wrote:
Tue Dec 26, 2023 8:22 pm
Stuart L (2) wrote:
mcdowell42 wrote:

#ARSWHU #AFC #Arsenal
There was talk of selling him not that long ago?
Yeah talk of Saudi clubs having an interest - if we had a replacement lined up such as Luiz from Villa or Onana from Everton I’d be all for it.

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

mcdowell42 wrote:

#ARSWHU #AFC #Arsenal

Should have sold him last summer. A big disappointment ever since his arrival.

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Arteta confirmed today there is a "chance" Partey and Tomiyasu play for Arsenal before going on international duty next month. Arsenal in talks with respective FAs about release dates for the pair.

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

Can't fucking stand this lot and we have a great record against them, but that League Cup loss stung (regardless of paying the stiffs) and I fear it might give these pikeys some belief.

Moyes has always seemed to hate us (seemed to have a problem with Wenger, but what's fucking new) and he'll be getting them fired up.

Play our usual game at a decent tempo and ought to win without too much trouble, but this is us, so.....