THE Arsenal vs scum Sat NOV 18th 2017 @ 12:30pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

Re: THE Arsenal vs scum Sat NOV 18th 2017 @ 12:30pm

Post by DB10GOONER »

:worried: we are gonna lose 0-3 :worried:

:barscarf: or win 3-1 :barscarf:

:suicide:

Herd

Post by Herd »

General wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:52 pm
Beating a team with half our wage bill twice would be enough for you? Christ :roll:
Not any team , General just that team , my expectations grow smaller every day ,as the countdown begins to my 60th the only thing I'm eagerly anticipating is my freedom pass !

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

I would take a mid-table finish for a win against these :censored: tomorrow,just to slap them down,and upset the sky sports lovefest with them.
I am row 1,behind the goal in the North Bank for this one,please lads,put up some resistance. :barscarf:,
we are probably going to get the mid-table finish anyway. :banghead:

NickF

Post by NickF »

Said it before, as long as we don't lose I'll be happy, can't see us winning though (but it would be really nice).
I really want Wenger to go, but the reality is that it doesn't matter how many games we lose there is no pressure on him.

In which case, a win tomorrow please!

Blade

Post by Blade »

Said it before, as long as we don't lose I'll be happy,
Me too.But these posers incapable of organizing themselves for a draw.

Win,lose or draw collect pay and fool around with big smiles and laughter next Monday at London C.

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

Blade wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:21 pm
Said it before, as long as we don't lose I'll be happy,
Me too.But these posers incapable of organizing themselves for a draw.

Win,lose or draw collect pay and fool around with big smiles and laughter next Monday at London C.
Isn't that Wengers job...??

Oh yeah I keep forgetting, lose it's the players, win and it's the genius of Mr.30 years.

Almunia is a clown

Post by Almunia is a clown »

Herd wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:57 pm

When the bill for their ground starts to rise you will find them struggling again :box: :box: :box:
Man flu be gone I will rise to chastise them like Lazarus from the dead and we shall smite the tribes of Israel and banish them from Islington once more ,be gone seed of Abraham take with you the curse of Ham and return to the barren lands of canaan aka N17 vile creatures of the earth .
:banghead: :banghead: Bollox my tea has just gone all over my keyboard! :lol:

That's one of the funniest rants I've read for ages! :bowing21: :barscarf: :mrgreen:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Herd wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:21 pm
General wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:52 pm
Beating a team with half our wage bill twice would be enough for you? Christ :roll:
Not any team , General just that team , my expectations grow smaller every day ,as the countdown begins to my 60th the only thing I'm eagerly anticipating is my freedom pass !
agreed if this one don't make the blood run hot, we might as well all give up......hate the scum with a vengeance ....and wenger :D

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Almunia is a clown wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:21 pm
Herd wrote:

When the bill for their ground starts to rise you will find them struggling again :box: :box: :box:
Man flu be gone I will rise to chastise them like Lazarus from the dead and we shall smite the tribes of Israel and banish them from Islington once more ,be gone seed of Abraham take with you the curse of Ham and return to the barren lands of canaan aka N17 vile creatures of the earth .
:banghead: :banghead: Bollox my tea has just gone all over my keyboard! :lol:

That's one of the funniest rants I've read for ages! :bowing21: :barscarf: :mrgreen:
agreed inspired use of words....made me chuckle and i am a miserable barstad :D :D :D

markyp

Post by markyp »

we are gonna get bummed and I am so over it already,cheers Arsene

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:01 pm
:popcorn:
:popcorn:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:00 pm
:worried: we are gonna lose 0-3 :worried:

:barscarf: or win 3-1 :barscarf:

:suicide:
Or Draw 3 - 3 ! :shock: :D :? :banghead:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:03 pm
Herd wrote:

This is nothing to do with what we have won in the past.
You appear to have a clear weakness - to be able to consider what the future is likely to bring.
You will have a clear weakness ,like not being able to walk if u get much cheekier cantobolikchops .
I am only too aware of our demise and have frequently expressed on here that whilst stagnation turned slowly into decline ,that decline is accelerating, especially after our dithering with Ozil and Sanchez ! The decline will be matched by lessening investment in the team which we've already seen .
I also have enough foresight to realise that things are going to get worse before they get better at Arsenal ,this is true.

But to say that there is a gulf between us and them and it's getting wider is ludicrous in the extreme, and treason too .
All thought s of that kind should be banished for a day and all though of losing too ,beating them twice would for me be enough this season .
They are not fit to tie our shoelaces or wipe even your arse ,and may I remind you Rob they have won FUCK all ,nada ,knish,ikke noget, کچھ بھی نہیں,ఏమీ,hech nima,for a very very long time and I bet will win precisely nothing again this season .
Hurrah!! Herd for Mod!! :barscarf:

Amen brother. Amen. Some of you cúnts need to remember which club you belong to. Put away your fucking agendas for this one game.

UTA. FOYS.

61 never again.

♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ "My old man said be a tottnumb fan... I cut his head off and burned his remains in a trench filled with wino shit." ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ 8)
I concur ! :barscarf: :box: :barscarf:

Also " cantobolikchops" deserves to be a new term for dealing with flipflopcunts ! :high5: :lol:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

For a quiet life my missus does hope Arsenal win whenever we play but ultimately she gives zero fucks about football.

However we have this ritual every Friday where she'll always ask the following three questions -

1. Are Arsenal playing this weekend?
(If I answer no to this she's over the fucking moon but a yes response from me leads us down the path to question 2)

2. Who are we playing?
3. Are they any good?

So normally we end up with something banal like me answering -

1. Yes
2. Swansea
3. Nah they're shite but we'll most likely fuck it up anyway.

However twice a season we deviate from that that well worn path with the following scenario -

1. Are Arsenal playing this weekend? Yes.
2. Who are we playing ? Tottenham.

And the questions cease right there, she'll pause for a few seconds and respond the exact same way every time -

"I'll be fucking off with the kids whenever that's on".

Christ how I love that woman :lol:

Fuck those vermin fucking bastards, *word censored* the lot of em.

COME ON YOU RIP ROARING FUCKING GUNNERS :barscarf:

augie

Post by augie »

flash gunner wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:31 pm
Hate the game always have, even when we were good. The thought of losing is too much to bare. This one is more of a worry than ever

I think that this quote from billy bean in the film Moneyball seems up the feeling of many of us on here -

"I hate losing. I hate losing even more than I love winning"

Beating these scum c.unts is THE ONLY AFC THING that can bring a smile to this old Gooner nowadays - I hate these b*stards with a passion, and the memory of our last home defeat against them (2-3 after being 2-0 up at half time) still gives me nightmares, and the journey home afterwards was filled with a few dark moments :suicide: :suicide: :cry: :cry: :cry:
These days I might still watch the odd game if we are on the box, but tbh I wouldn't plan my day around it or give a shit if I missed it. This game however is different and one I would always want to watch - of course as luck will have I wont be able to watch it live as I will be at my eldest lads game, but to compound that problem, I will be sitting beside a lad who has been a scum fan for almost 40 years. The thought of looking at him and his grinning son if they beat us, doesn't bear thinking about :banghead: :banghead: :box: :box: :box: