Other Matches Thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
sk-gtfo

Re: other matches this weekend

Post by sk-gtfo »

IW8Goalmachine wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 9:40 pm
augie wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 9:36 pm
IW8Goalmachine wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 9:34 pm
was just reading about that African billionaire who pledged to go after arsenal in 2020.

hopefully he sticks to his word

Link ??
It's a report from last July.

clutching at straws I know but you got to hope

https://www.google.com/amp/www.espn.com ... atform=amp
Aliko Dangote is always 'piping' up with bs, usually about oil, can't see this ever happening but got to hope it does because nothing can be worse than what we have, well that dodgy guy Portsmouth had but that's about it!!, in fact he wrecked them so they could at least start to rebuild, not such a slow and painful death by a thousand cuts like KSE do.
Last edited by sk-gtfo on Wed May 08, 2019 9:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Eboue-Why?

Post by Eboue-Why? »

rodders999 wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 9:26 pm
Walk on.......walk on :barscarf:

:shock:
:D

Please God, I’ll go to church every week....

wibble

Post by wibble »

Ffs!

No doubt we’ll manage to buck the trend tomorrow and fuck it up from a 1st leg lead.

Here’s hoping Klopp doesn’t ‘bottle’ this final!

John F

Post by John F »

I bet Madrid is looking forward to hosting two sets of wonderful friendly cheeky chappie fans who will be a credit to our country as our media likes to paint them.Hope they have got plenty of chipboard ready .

Natural Born Gooner

Post by Natural Born Gooner »

sk-gtfo wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 9:39 pm
See this is what it has come to.. wishing former players will score for a rival to stop another *worst* rival winning the biggest trophy.

We sound like Spurs fans from 15 years ago, this is what that wiggy c&nt and his apprentice wenger have done to the club, our fans should be pulling up the seats and walking out leaving the Emirates empty at half time.

Can't be f*ck with all this biterness s**t, just don't care about about them, we need to get our own f*cked up house in order.

F*ck you Fiszman
F*ck you Kroenke
F*ck you Wenger
F*ck you Gazidis
F*ck you Raul

F*ck the f*ck off out of our club in a coffin like Fiszman or not just f*ck off :banghead:

Too many corporate w@nkers......
Fuck Dein too for bringing that parasite Yank anywhere near our club!

Leyton Gooner
Location: Lokomotiv Plovdiv in the Channel 5 Thursday night cup

Post by Leyton Gooner »

John F wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 9:49 pm
I bet Madrid is looking forward to hosting two sets of wonderful friendly cheeky chappie fans who will be a credit to our country as our media likes to paint them.Hope they have got plenty of chipboard ready .
Hope the Spanish OB are up for it. Blind the fuckers with tear gas before charging in with batons. No mercy.

Bob Bayliss

Post by Bob Bayliss »

sk-gtfo wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 9:39 pm
See this is what it has come to.. wishing former players will score for a rival to stop another *worst* rival winning the biggest trophy.

We sound like Spurs fans from 15 years ago, this is what that wiggy c&nt and his apprentice wenger have done to the club, our fans should be pulling up the seats and walking out leaving the Emirates empty at half time.

Can't be f*ck with all this biterness s**t, just don't care about about them, we need to get our own f*cked up house in order.

F*ck you Fiszman
F*ck you Kroenke
F*ck you Wenger
F*ck you Gazidis
F*ck you Raul

F*ck the f*ck off out of our club in a coffin like Fiszman or not just f*ck off :banghead:

Too many corporate w@nkers......
This: absolutely. Except no-one can do it to us but ourselves. Wenger got out of jail for most of his last decade because however mediocre we became we somehow kept finishing above Tot-num. The obsession with benchmarking against them was wrong then, and it is wrong now. We need a change of owner and, almost certainly, manager before this club has a chance of becoming the one I loved for 50 years. Until then, let's not lower ourselves by being bitter about other teams.

CloakedGooner

Post by CloakedGooner »

Another night of European glory for Spurs :(
What have we done to deserve this :banghead:

gp543

Post by gp543 »

I detest Liverpool more than any club in world football but simply cannot be having Tottenham with a European Cup before us.

The largest margin of victory in a European Cup final is four goals. Would be nice to see Liverpool eclipse that.

^Something, anything to bring any bit of humor and light into this horrendously dark scenario.

Clash

Post by Clash »

Not sure what I’m doing in here really .... I can’t think straight.

This is the worst season ever! 30 years on from the best one, this feels like the end for me.

If those cuntts win the CL I will never watch football again. I will never get this putrid taste out of my mouth.

There is something freakish about this season. It makes no sense. It’s like a sick and twisted plot that has gone too far that it loses all credibility.

The luck that fucking rabble have had defies logic. The results are hard enough to swallow .... but the manner in which they’ve come about could not have been more painful!

Not too long ago we were laughing at their ‘’only place to see CL’’ new stadium boast when they were stuck at Wembley and were on the verge of elimination. Then they survived !

City get a 1st leg penalty ... Aguero misses it .... City score a last minute winner .... and VAR rules is out because Aguero’s big toe is offside! Ajax get to the 95th minute ... and win a goal kick ... and somehow they still concede .... having hit the post late on in both legs too!

The worst 2 teams you can imagine ... the relief when both are 3 goals down in semi finals ... the agony when both turn it round! :banghead:

This may be drama for some but for me this is fucking torture and there’s more to come on Sunday!

How is there not some rule that says you cannot play in the CHAMPIONS league if you don’t have a domestic title in say the last 10 years?

Fuck it I’m rambling. Not looking forward to waking up in the morning when that jolt hits you and you remember what happened the night before!
Last edited by Clash on Wed May 08, 2019 10:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

It all looked so good last weds :( fast forward a week and instead of the barca v Ajax final we all wanted we have dippers v fuck i cant even type it :banghead: fucking lucky bastards right the way through the tournament from the group's to the etihad to tonight :banghead: Barca are ringpieces :cry: *word censored* I would've fancied them in the final but now it's dippers v scum..fuck fucking fuckety fuck fuck fuck :banghead: the worst 24hrs in football history

Leyton Gooner
Location: Lokomotiv Plovdiv in the Channel 5 Thursday night cup

Post by Leyton Gooner »

Clash wrote: Not sure what I’m doing in here really .... I can’t think straight.

This is the worst season ever! 30 years on from the best one, this feels like then end for me.

If those cuntts win the CL I will never watch football again. I will never get this putrid taste out of my mouth.

There is something freakish about this season. It makes no sense. It’s like a sick and twisted plot that has gone too far that it loses all credibility.

The luck that fucking rabble have had defies logic. The results are hard enough to swallow .... but the manner in which they’ve come about could not have been more painful!

Not too long ago we were laughing at their ‘’only place to see CL’’ new stadium boast when they were stuck at Wembley and were on the verge of elimination.

Then they survived !

City get a 1st leg penalty ... Aguero misses it .... City score a last minute winner .... and VAR rules is out because Aguero’s big toe is offside! Ajax get to the 95th minute ... and win a goal kick ... and still they concede .... having hit the post late on in both legs too!

The worst 2 teams you can imagine ... the relief when both are 3 goals down in semi finals ... the agony when both turn it round! :banghead:

This may be drama for some but for me this is fucking torture and there’s more to come on Sunday!

How is there not some rule that says you cannot play in the CHAMPIONS league if you don’t have a domestic title in say the last 10 years?

Fuck it I’m rambling. Not looking forward to waking up in the morning when that jolt hits you and you remember what happened the night before!
Just lying in bed thinking the same thing. Had the feeling too many times the morning after an Arsenal match but this will be ten times worse. Will be looking out for other commuters with a haunted look on their face in the morning, knowing that they're fellow Gooners.

Clash

Post by Clash »

How do I delete that fucking bullshit I posted using an iPad ?

I really fuckung despise iPads :banghead: :banghead:

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

Leyton Gooner wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 10:39 pm
Clash wrote: Not sure what I’m doing in here really .... I can’t think straight.

This is the worst season ever! 30 years on from the best one, this feels like then end for me.

Not too long ago we were laughing at their ‘’only place to see CL’’ new stadium boast when they were stuck at Wembley and were on the verge of elimination.

Then they survived !

City get a 1st leg penalty ... Aguero misses it .... City score a last minute winner .... and VAR rules is out because Aguero’s big toe is offside! Ajax get to the 95th minute ... and win a goal kick ... and still they concede .... having hit the post late on in both legs too!

Just lying in bed thinking the same thing. Had the feeling too many times the morning after an Arsenal match but this will be ten times worse. Will be looking out for other commuters with a haunted look on their face in the morning, knowing that they're fellow Gooners.
It's like the manure 99 dippers 05 chavs 12 all rolled into one with these pair of arseholes getting to the final

Ray C

Post by Ray C »

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuughck. :barscarf: :barscarf: