Pimped up filthy shower of Nazi Chavski scum from Fulham H Sun 22nd Aug KO? Fuck knows..its sometime in the afternoon..

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
SteveO 35

Re: Pimped up filthy shower of Nazi Chavski scum from Fulham H Sun 22nd Aug KO? Fuck knows..its sometime in the afternoo

Post by SteveO 35 »

Too good to go down?

xisstential

Re: Pimped up filthy shower of Nazi Chavski scum from Fulham H Sun 22nd Aug KO? Fuck knows..its sometime in the afternoo

Post by xisstential »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 4:20 pm
I'm just hoping Martinez-Lite will take Martinelli off and bring on another defender to chase the two goal deficit. :wink:
Or just move Martinelli to CB, he'll see more of the ball than he has in his entire Arsenal career so far.

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

All going entirely as predicted. The usual huge gaps at the back, not picking up runners drifting out of position, no control of the middle of the pitch and our only tactic being, pass it put to Tierney for the cross which goes into the box but nobody gets on the end of it.

begeegs

Post by begeegs »

xisstential wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 4:21 pm
begeegs wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 4:19 pm
Good thing that I tuned in just as James scored. To be honest, I expected this to be a loss, but I hoped that there would be some fight.
There was, you missed it, it was in the first 10 minutes....
It must not have amounted to much as I only saw 1 shot in the stats - lol :barscarf: :barscarf:

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 4:22 pm
Too good to go down?
Big, too big

Maybe..... :? :? :?

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

No defensive organisation whatsover, not a clue at set plays, players just going through the motions. None of these players are playing for the manager......as my old boss used to say "credibility once lost seldom regained". There's no happy ending to this story I'm afraid - he has to go, and he has to go straight after this game otherwise we are on a perilous path towards the bottom

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Sol Campbell called it right. Fucking Mari waited to see what Lu-kack-u was going to do and then reacted too late rather than anticipate and get ball side of him. Amateur defending under an amateur manager. :roll:

shu

Post by shu »

I think Ben White was left out rather than get roasted like Mari .

Nothing in the middle up front . That really is a joke

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 4:22 pm
Too good to go down?
Stop, ffs. If you are gonna start this shit every time we are losing I'm gonna ban you! :lol: :wink:

Don't worry we'll beat enough of the bottom feeders to get a nice comfy mid table finish. The PL is gash. :roll:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

I can see Tavares being the new one who sits gathering splinters in his backside whilst the side of the field he was bought to protect gets absolutely rodgered time and time again

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

DB10GOONER wrote:
I'm just hoping Martinez-Lite will take Martinelli off and bring on another defender to chase the two goal deficit. :wink:
Well one of them will get sent off 2nd half so he probably will :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

shu wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 4:25 pm
I think Ben White was left out rather than get roasted like Mari .

Not a chance mate. Martinez-Lite hasn't the intelligence to think like that.

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

xisstential wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 4:23 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Or just move Martinelli to CB, he'll see more of the ball than he has in his entire Arsenal career so far.
interesting stats on that one...some players just dont pass to him....in a recent game Martinelli was subbed and his replacement had something like 18 passes from the same player...strange?

on another matter think Sakas form has dipped since all the media stuff around the England game...thats where you need man managment from the coach :roll:
Last edited by Redarmy on Sun Aug 22, 2021 4:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Next week at Man City, we'll be lucky to get to half-time just two goals down.

goonertux

Post by goonertux »

Second half red card 6/1. Get on. Mari or Holding. You know it’s coming!