Scum game footy thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
M-50

Post by M-50 »

I just watched the goals. Chamakh's attitude after his goal??????

nexum5me

Post by nexum5me »

M-50 wrote:I just watched the goals. Chamakh's attitude after his goal??????
i thought perhaps he thought it was offside... i'm pretty sure he looked over to the linesman after it went in..
dunno why he couldn't celebrate after though...

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

M-50 wrote:I just watched the goals. Chamakh's attitude after his goal??????
Yeah, odd - at the time, I took that to mean that it was Hutton (or whoever it was) who got the final touch for an own goal, rather than Chamakh.

Percy Dalton

Post by Percy Dalton »

aw wrote:Calm down. We're 2pts of the lead with 24 games to go!!!
What a load of *****!

We throw away a two goal lead agaibst the Heebs and you are telling people to calm down!

It is exactly this lack of passion that gets us fucked over more often than not.

Do you do Mr Knows half time team talks?

I couldn't give a fuck if we was fifteen points clear of Chelsea right now. Yesterday is totally unacceptable!

:roll:

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

Percy Dalton wrote:
What a load of *****!

We throw away a two goal lead agaibst the Heebs and you are telling people to calm down!

It is exactly this lack of passion that gets us fucked over more often than not.

Do you do Mr Knows half time team talks?

I couldn't give a fuck if we was fifteen points clear of Chelsea right now. Yesterday is totally unacceptable!

:roll:
:high5:

corkbarry

Post by corkbarry »

I was in the pub last night and a woman friend started laughing at me,( over the result) .She doesn't even follow football. It's a load of Bollox :oops:

augie

Post by augie »

I was sitting in the very front row of my plane back at stanstead yesterday after the game when one of the ground crew in his high vis jackets sneered at me by saying that it was a great result and with a pure reflex reaction I told him to fcuk off - am sure you can picture some of the looks I got from my fellow passengers on the plane :oops:

BournemouthRED

Post by BournemouthRED »

augie wrote:I was sitting in the very front row of my plane back at stanstead yesterday after the game when one of the ground crew in his high vis jackets sneered at me by saying that it was a great result and with a pure reflex reaction I told him to fcuk off - am sure you can picture some of the looks I got from my fellow passengers on the plane :oops:
you have your own plane? smug bastard :x

Percy Dalton

Post by Percy Dalton »

BournemouthRED wrote:
augie wrote:I was sitting in the very front row of my plane back at stanstead yesterday after the game when one of the ground crew in his high vis jackets sneered at me by saying that it was a great result and with a pure reflex reaction I told him to fcuk off - am sure you can picture some of the looks I got from my fellow passengers on the plane :oops:
you have your own plane? smug bastard :x
Augie the club level JCL!

:lol:

storrmin571

Post by storrmin571 »

They played like that in front of Thierry - have they no shame?

Post by 1989 »

hahah oh really? We're going win the league as well aren't we? :barscarf:

No, make that the quadruple. :barscarf: :barscarf: World domination just round the corner :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

Mug. :roll:

storrmin571

Post by storrmin571 »

Even Redknapp says that we need a proper leader “you talk to Joe Jordan about the Leeds players everybody needs that in their dressing room. Tony Adams would have done it at Arsenal, with the back four they had. You need people like that who want to win. They make your job easy.

digger

Post by digger »

storrmin571 wrote:Even Redknapp says that we need a proper leader “you talk to Joe Jordan about the Leeds players everybody needs that in their dressing room. Tony Adams would have done it at Arsenal, with the back four they had. You need people like that who want to win. They make your job easy.
THe ironic thing is, is captain was fucking Gallas.... :roll:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

digger wrote:
storrmin571 wrote:Even Redknapp says that we need a proper leader “you talk to Joe Jordan about the Leeds players everybody needs that in their dressing room. Tony Adams would have done it at Arsenal, with the back four they had. You need people like that who want to win. They make your job easy.
THe ironic thing is, is captain was fucking Gallas.... :roll:
Cesc fucked Gallas??!! :shock:

WTF? :-P :wink: