Kai Havertz

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Redarmy

Re: Kai Havertz

Post by Redarmy »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2023 7:27 pm
Stuart L (2) wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2023 7:25 pm
Retro Gunner wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2023 1:18 pm

I could have sworn that we were only a week away from Christmas, but it’s clearly 1st April.

Fucking hilarious. It’s either top level wumming, or Kidd has no right to be working as a football journalist. Probably a scum fan who’s keen for us to keep Havertz in the side. Tosser.
He has scored the odd goal, had a couple of half decent games but on the whole does not do a single thing that stands out in my opinion.

He is tall, but gangly, not a powerhouse, not great at headers ( missed a good chance on Saturday )
Doesn’t t appear quick, doesn’t posses tricky feet to bamboozle opponents and hasn’t so far produced in terms of lay offs / assists.
Doesn’t look like he does anything with conviction or confidence …..

So far, his biggest asset has been he is not Xhaka !

He does on occasion win the ball back with a long leg, and now has a decent song 🎶 I can see him having an option to hit longer, on occasion to beat opposition press is useful / desirable but even from goal kicks hit long he doesn’t hold up anywhere near as well as Smith or Giroud used to for example.

I’m not a hater, but not yet seen what he brings as opposed to many other players we could have brought it.
Agreed. I hope he keeps scoring and develops into the striker we need. But I honestly cannot see that happening. :(
Sorry DB.......he will never be the striker we need as long as he has a hole in his arse

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

Redarmy wrote:
Fri Dec 29, 2023 7:12 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Stuart L (2) wrote:
Retro Gunner wrote:

I could have sworn that we were only a week away from Christmas, but it’s clearly 1st April.

Fucking hilarious. It’s either top level wumming, or Kidd has no right to be working as a football journalist. Probably a scum fan who’s keen for us to keep Havertz in the side. Tosser.
He has scored the odd goal, had a couple of half decent games but on the whole does not do a single thing that stands out in my opinion.

He is tall, but gangly, not a powerhouse, not great at headers ( missed a good chance on Saturday )
Doesn’t t appear quick, doesn’t posses tricky feet to bamboozle opponents and hasn’t so far produced in terms of lay offs / assists.

He does on occasion win the ball back with a long leg, and now has a decent song 🎶 I can see him having an option to hit longer, on occasion to beat opposition press is useful / desirable but even from goal kicks hit long he doesn’t hold up anywhere near as well as Smith or Giroud used to for example.

I’m not a hater, but not yet seen what he brings as opposed to many other players we could have brought it.
Agreed. I hope he keeps scoring and develops into the striker we need. But I honestly cannot see that happening. :(
Sorry DB.......he will never be the striker we need as long as he has a hole in his arse
Very eloquently put Red :lol: and I couldn't agree more.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Redarmy wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
Stuart L (2) wrote:
Retro Gunner wrote:

:lol:

I find myself in full agreement old chap. :wink:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Dec 29, 2023 10:17 pm
Redarmy wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
Stuart L (2) wrote:
Retro Gunner wrote:

:lol:

I find myself in full agreement old chap. :wink:
DB knows the score alright :barscarf:

Midz

Post by Midz »

Don't suppose there's any chance of selling this c.unt in the transfer window is there?

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Midz wrote:
Tue Jan 02, 2024 10:34 pm
Don't suppose there's any chance of selling this c.unt in the transfer window is there?
agreed hes the same as he was at chavs...thats how he plays....hes shit...and we paid £65 MILLION :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Kingralph

Post by Kingralph »

It’s not his fault we spunked £65m on him but it is his fault he is shit at football. The upside to the signing is that I have someone else to hate after Xhaka fucked off

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Kingralph wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2024 5:01 pm
It’s not his fault we spunked £65m on him but it is his fault he is shit at football. The upside to the signing is that I have someone else to hate after Xhaka fucked off
agreed price tag not his fault obviously....but what is his fault is his lack of dersire and effort...gangly dozy fucker

Nick Nack

Post by Nick Nack »

:barscarf:
Kingralph wrote:
After Zinchenko.
I fucking hate Zinchenko with a passion. Almost getting up there with Xhaka levels of hate, but not quite :twisted:
Havertz is just an oxygen thief, but Zinchenko is woeful

Thynker

Post by Thynker »

Zinchenko doesn't decide to put himself at LB

wilson2.0

Post by wilson2.0 »

Kingralph wrote:
Really? Xhaka has helped Levekusen to top of the Bundesliga. Xhaka was a vastly underrated player. Still gets hate even though its become apparent we are struggling without him.

Om convinced this forums posters base thier opinions on which players they 'like', which players give them 'the feels'.

How can you be so thick to think Xhaka was rubbish?

Kingralph

Post by Kingralph »

wilson2.0 wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2024 4:01 am
Kingralph wrote:
Really? Xhaka has helped Levekusen to top of the Bundesliga. Xhaka was a vastly underrated player. Still gets hate even though its become apparent we are struggling without him.

Om convinced this forums posters base thier opinions on which players they 'like', which players give them 'the feels'.

I didn’t say he was rubbish, I said I hated him.

He was fucking brain dead most of the time he played for us though. Always acting the hard man but actually being a little pussy.

Saying he is great in Germany is like saying someone is great when they’re playing in the SPL. It’s a two-team league with less skill, pace and competition than the Prem. No wonder he fits in better.

Nick Nack

Post by Nick Nack »

Thynker wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2024 11:35 pm
Zinchenko doesn't decide to put himself at LB
I didn't say as a left back. His overall play and positional sense is awful.

I have no doubt that a lot of that is because that is what Diet Pep demands, but sometimes out on the pitch you have to make the right decisions. He doesn't.

For instance if you are up against an attacking winger, like Salah, you can't just go on walkabout and end up at right midfield. You have to be aware of what is going on , hence teams now playing long diagonal balls into the left channel.

The bloke at the Shammers had him in his pocket as well. It's a sign of a poor player

the playing mantis

Post by the playing mantis »

Nick Nack wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2024 8:44 pm
:barscarf:
Kingralph wrote:
After Zinchenko.
I fucking hate Zinchenko with a passion. Almost getting up there with Xhaka levels of hate, but not quite :twisted:
Havertz is just an oxygen thief, but Zinchenko is woeful
Don't forget Eddie and captain coward.

the playing mantis

Post by the playing mantis »

wilson2.0 wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2024 4:01 am
Kingralph wrote:

Shark jumped, cue DB10 in 5, 4 , 3, 2.....