Classless Chavs

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
arseofacrow

Re: Classless Chavs

Post by arseofacrow »

flash gunner wrote:I find it hard to believe some of you gate the chavs more than sp*rs. :shock:

chavs are *word censored* now doubt especially the 5 on the metro but sp*rs and their fans are utter utter *word censored* IMO and I hate nothing or no one like I hate sp*rs
Maybe it's a generation or distance thing, mate - I don't know. Maybe there are more Chelsea fans in N. London than in my day.

:? :?

Riotof91

Post by Riotof91 »

We Londoners & match going fans know the core of Chelsea's support are combat 88 Nazi cvnts but a lot of their overseas fans are ignorant to that. This could open some eyes.

Gunnersaurus

Post by Gunnersaurus »

It always shocks me when I see so many Ethnic Chelsea fans who are oblivious to the history of the club they support.

Roman should pull his money out and send them back where they belong.

VAVAVOOM 14

Post by VAVAVOOM 14 »

Gunnersaurus wrote:It always shocks me when I see so many Ethnic Chelsea fans who are oblivious to the history of the club they support.

Roman should pull his money out and send them back where they belong.
Roman is a corrupt, amoral bastard. He won't pull out. Suits the club to a tee.

Brady's left peg

Post by Brady's left peg »

VAVAVOOM 14 wrote:
gp543 wrote:
SydneyGooner wrote:
VAVAVOOM 14 wrote:Know it's not natural order but I detest Chelsea more than Spurs.
I concur.

I support Spurs during any game between them.
Even a cup final?
Yes. Would rather Spurs triumph in the League Cup final.
As vile and despicable as the chavs are... There is no way I could ever support those cocksucking marsh dwellers! The scum are, have always been and always will be forever in our shadow. The only thing that I would ever cheer regarding that joke of a club would be if they got fucking relegated...... to the fucking conference! :evil: :evil:

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

Brady's left peg wrote:
VAVAVOOM 14 wrote:
gp543 wrote:
SydneyGooner wrote:
VAVAVOOM 14 wrote:Know it's not natural order but I detest Chelsea more than Spurs.
I concur.

I support Spurs during any game between them.
Even a cup final?
Yes. Would rather Spurs triumph in the League Cup final.
As vile and despicable as the chavs are... There is no way I could ever support those cocksucking marsh dwellers! The scum are, have always been and always will be forever in our shadow. The only thing that I would ever cheer regarding that joke of a club would be if they got fucking relegated...... to the fucking conference! :evil: :evil:
Well said mate

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

Have a few people banged their heads off something today?!

No way would I rather the spud scum win a final

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Riotof91 wrote:We Londoners & match going fans know the core of Chelsea's support are combat 88 Nazi cvnts but a lot of their overseas fans are ignorant to that. This could open some eyes.
Getting stuck on a train to or from a match with a few of them is like going back to the mid 80s.

VAVAVOOM 14

Post by VAVAVOOM 14 »

IW8Goalmachine wrote:Have a few people banged their heads off something today?!

I don't know. Spurs will always be our inferiors. We talk about our mental block against United, well Tottenham's mental block when it come to us is even worse. What is it, two decades since they finished above us? They are traumatized beyond repair, failure is ingrained in the club. They are just too insignificant for me to pay them much mind apart from when we play them.

Chelsea are a far bigger threat in terms of potentially toppling our trophy haul and to me they represent everything that is wrong with modern football - in fact it is they who ushered in the beginning of the oil money/foreign owner bullshit that has negatively altered the game forever. I can't stand their Hitler youth fans, their racist captain or that cu*t of a manager they have at the helm.

It may seem strange but I easily despise Chelsea more than Spurs or United.

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

VAVAVOOM 14 wrote:
IW8Goalmachine wrote:Have a few people banged their heads off something today?!

I don't know. Spurs will always be our inferiors. We talk about our mental block against United, well Tottenham's mental block when it come to us is even worse. What is it, two decades since they finished above us? They are traumatized beyond repair, failure is ingrained in the club. They are just too insignificant for me to pay them much mind apart from when we play them.

Chelsea are a far bigger threat in terms of potentially toppling our trophy haul and to me they represent everything that is wrong with modern football - in fact it is they who ushered in the beginning of the oil money/foreign owner bullshit that has negatively altered the game forever. I can't stand their Hitler youth fans, their racist captain or that cu*t of a manager they have at the helm.

It may seem strange but I easily despise Chelsea more than Spurs or United.
The more silverware the spuds win the higher their profile rises and helping them attract better players.

A good trashing in a final and they are back where they belong.

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

The Chavs are classless! But I have been on the end of Black on White racist abuse at Arsenal,(from fellow Gooners). It was at the home game against the Chavs 3 or 4 years ago, just before they played Barca away in the CL. I went to the game alone, and was in the Clock End. I got my beer and burger, and spotted a "space" at the end of one of those "pontoon" things with the bin in the middle where you can put your drink down and watch the screens. There were 5 or 6 young,(20 ish), Black lads there, and just after I set my beer down, one of them tutted, turned to his mates, and said, "You know, there are too many white fuckers coming to Arsenal these days." There were 2 stewards within earshot who did nothing, so I just moved away, putting it down to them being pissed.
My point in disclosing this is to remind us ALL to be aware of this insidious shit!!!

markyp

Post by markyp »

I hope the black chavs players don't acknowledge the fans at the next home game.what a bunch of moronic fucktards the classless chavs really are,finally shown their true colours in spectacular fashion :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

LDB
Location: Having a cup of tea and waiting for all this to blow over

Post by LDB »

Vermin

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

chavscum captain is the perfect image for the club a proven Racist *word censored* with no class and crim parents.

nuff sed.

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

nothing will be done and judgment will not be passed because "its a minority" will be the tagline to the whole thing. we know what they're like, its no surprise. classless isn't the word, classless is booing an injured player, not flat out racism against an innocent woman trying to board a train.