FINALLY INDEPENDENT

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Drone

Post by Drone »

OK, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH, THIS IS A GOONER SITE NOT POLITICAL, WE DONE IT AND BRITAIN HAS ACCEPTED.

KHALID WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO, TO RAISE ARSENAL FLAG OR CSKA MOSCOW?
THE DID GENOCIDE TO ALBANIANS NOT TO ALBANIAN MUSLIMS, AND THE PRICE THEY PAYED WAS CONFRONTATION WITH CIVILIZATION.

GOONER JIM NO ONE IS PERFECT BUT BELEIVE ME THE PRICE FOR IT WAS WERY PAINTFUL. THERE ARE ALBANIANS WHO HATE SERBS (BECAUSE THEY LOST FAMILY MEMBERS IN WAR) AND THEY BEAT CRAP OUT OF THEM, I FEEL BAD ABOUT SERBS BUT THEY MADE THIS DAY NOT WE. THIS IS AN OPORTUNITY TO FINALLY START LIVING IN PEACE. DONT WORRY ABOUT CIVIL WAR WE GOT ENOUGH OF WAR BOTH SIDES.

ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS LOVE ARSENAL, LOVE KOSOVO INDEPENDENT, LOVE GREAT BRITAIN, LOVE AMERICA, LOVE ALL GOONERS.

AND F..K OFF SERBS, SCUM's, SPUD's, AND CHAVS.

gus ceasar is a legend

Post by gus ceasar is a legend »

AND EBOUE!

:evil: :lol:

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

KAQAK wrote:OK, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH, THIS IS A GOONER SITE NOT POLITICAL, WE DONE IT AND BRITAIN HAS ACCEPTED.

THE DID GENOCIDE TO ALBANIANS NOT TO ALBANIAN MUSLIMS, AND THE PRICE THEY PAYED WAS CONFRONTATION WITH CIVILIZATION.

GOONER JIM NO ONE IS PERFECT BUT BELEIVE ME THE PRICE FOR IT WAS WERY PAINTFUL. THERE ARE ALBANIANS WHO HATE SERBS (BECAUSE THEY LOST FAMILY MEMBERS IN WAR) AND THEY BEAT CRAP OUT OF THEM, I FEEL BAD ABOUT SERBS BUT THEY MADE THIS DAY NOT WE. THIS IS AN OPORTUNITY TO FINALLY START LIVING IN PEACE. DONT WORRY ABOUT CIVIL WAR WE GOT ENOUGH OF WAR BOTH SIDES.

ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS LOVE ARSENAL, LOVE KOSOVO INDEPENDENT, LOVE GREAT BRITAIN, LOVE AMERICA, LOVE ALL GOONERS.

I only know the basics of the politics behind but hope youve had a good day and a good drink up as Rebel said remember us lot when your president :)

Drone

Post by Drone »

gus ceasar is a legend wrote:AND EBOUE!

SORRY BRA I WAS JUST READING THE POSTS U MADE.

YES AD HIM IN THE MIDLE OF THE FUCK OFF's

Drone

Post by Drone »

I only know the basics of the politics behind but hope youve had a good day and a good drink up as Rebel said remember us lot when your president :)[/quote]

YES I DRINKED FOR EACH ONE OF YOU, SPECIALLY FOR REBEL THE BEER MASTER.

I Hate Hleb

Post by I Hate Hleb »

KAQAK wrote:
gus ceasar is a legend wrote:AND EBOUE!

SORRY BRA I WAS JUST READING THE POSTS U MADE.

YES AD HIM IN THE MIDLE OF THE FUCK OFF's
KAQAK, I KNOW OUR MATE GUS CAN SOMETIMES MAKE A TIT OF HIMSELF, BUT REALLY, THERE IS NO NEED FOR THE INSULTS!! :roll: :oops: LET'S NIP THEM IN THE BUD!! :wink: :lol: :lol: :wink:

SORRY KAQAK - ENGLISH HUMOUR!! :lol:
Last edited by I Hate Hleb on Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

gus ceasar is a legend

Post by gus ceasar is a legend »

On the contarary Hebster!

I would be chuffed to pieces to be a bra!

Lucy Pinder's if there is a vacancy!

8)

jaggygooner

Post by jaggygooner »

I Hate Hleb wrote:
GoonerJim wrote:Looking at this in a historical context, independence is a big mistake and the wrong thing to do. Its like Scottish people moving to Newcastle over a few decades to the point where they make up the majority of the inhabitants and then say they want to break away from England.
Sorry if it rankles your feathers but its the truth.

I KNOW IT'S NOT EXACTLY THE SAME BUT SOMETHING AKIN TO THAT IS HAPPENING IN OUR OWN COUNTRY NOW - IN BERWICK. HEARD A RADIO REPORT SAY THAT RESIDENTS THERE WANT TO RETURN TO BEING PART OF SCOTLAND RATHER THAN REMAIN PART OF ENGLAND. :shock: :oops: :wink: :lol: :wink:
can i just point out newcastle is just a small team in scotland as is berwick

I Hate Hleb

Post by I Hate Hleb »

YOU MOST CERTAINLY CAN!! :lol: :lol: :wink:

Red Gunner

Post by Red Gunner »

KAQAK wrote:OK, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH, THIS IS A GOONER SITE NOT POLITICAL, WE DONE IT AND BRITAIN HAS ACCEPTED.

I don't support CSKA Moscow, I prefer Lokomotiv Moscow so raise their flag :lol: :wink:

America can fuck off too :evil:

GoonerJim

Post by GoonerJim »

Stop with the anti-american shite aswell. Without them and their support we'd be fucked (Bet you didnt know they supplied intelligence and munitions to us for the Falklands war).

Red Gunner

Post by Red Gunner »

GoonerJim wrote:Stop with the anti-american shite aswell. Without them and their support we'd be fucked (Bet you didnt know they supplied intelligence and munitions to us for the Falklands war).
A British person once told me sarcastically that the Falklands are two rocks and a couple of sheep :roll:

GoonerJim

Post by GoonerJim »

two rocks which have now turned out to be very valuable (oil) What about WW2 and Korea??

Red Gunner

Post by Red Gunner »

GoonerJim wrote:two rocks which have now turned out to be very valuable (oil) What about WW2 and Korea??
Who cares about the past? What about nowadays? America pulled UK into great wars, haven't they? And made UK very lovable abroad, eh? :roll:

GoonerJim

Post by GoonerJim »

khalid_red wrote:
GoonerJim wrote:two rocks which have now turned out to be very valuable (oil) What about WW2 and Korea??
Who cares about the past? What about nowadays? America pulled UK into great wars, haven't they? And made UK very lovable abroad, eh? :roll:
Lets dissect your points - only the ignorant ignore the past and dismiss it just as easily.
Nowadays America is still the country Britain would look to in a time of crisis, NOT Europe. Which ''wars'' did America pull Britain into?? Iraq is the only war which Britain needlessly got involved in - so which other ones are you on about??
You seem to think Britain was popular before Iraq - well i have news for you - it wasnt.