THE WENGER THREAD

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
SteveO 35

Re: THE WENGER THREAD

Post by SteveO 35 »

Redarmy wrote:
Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:23 pm
Wenger today story in Daily Mail....

'Look, when you age… you focus on doing well for your club and ignore all the rest.
'The older you get, the more it becomes age discrimination. I accept if the results are not good enough then you have to take the consequences.
'But overall that perpetual thing how long you been at a club, how old you are, I find that a bit difficult to take.
Because of course so many people were ageist towards Fergie and Bob Paisley weren't they?

Can't the old c.unt see....we're not ageist, just shitist

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Wenger is like a mixture of Despot/Trump (fake news) and a Master of Spin. The guys a fuckin' genius - Oh! And a fecking LIAR! :banghead:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Redarmy wrote:
Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:23 pm
Wenger today story in Daily Mail....

'Look, when you age… you focus on doing well for your club and ignore all the rest.
'The older you get, the more it becomes age discrimination. I accept if the results are not good enough then you have to take the consequences.
'But overall that perpetual thing how long you been at a club, how old you are, I find that a bit difficult to take.
The man is a fucking genius. Age discrimination? Genius. What next? I would not put it past him to take one up the shitter just so he could claim anyone questioning his ability was being homophobic! :lol:

#may2025

:suicide:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Age discrimination?? That’s fucking rich coming for the parasite that would only offer one year contracts to players over 30 including some of the greatest ever to don the red and white - Bergkamp, Pires etc.

A truly despicable piece of shit :twisted:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

He must be playing his last cards if the fucker is down to the discrimination excuse

We all know he is scared to leave, he has openly admitted as such, so meanwhile we just keep him on.... :banghead:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Redarmy wrote:
Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:56 am
He must be playing his last cards if the fucker is down to the discrimination excuse

We all know he is scared to leave, he has openly admitted as such, so meanwhile we just keep him on.... :banghead:
Believe me mate we have NOT seen anything yet, he is one sneaky fuckerr - The kind of poker this sneakycunt plays will involve him clutching at his heart (his wallet really but it will look like a heart attack on MOTD) whilst on the touch-line - Just as 30% of the crowd pull out their Wenger Out Banners...

The tide of sympathy will be so great as the ambulance speeds him to the (private) hospital - as the shocked but warrior -like players such as Iwobi and Ozil fight like mad men to over-turn the deficit and win the game ALL in the Name of their incapcitated hero...who following a remarkable re-covery will sign a new contract: Of course with additional benefits like a live oxygen line in the Home dug-out...

And THAT is not even his Last Card.

Arsenal Till I Die

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Mon Mar 26, 2018 12:58 pm
Redarmy wrote:
Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:56 am

Believe me mate we have NOT seen anything yet, he is one sneaky fuckerr - The kind of poker this sneakycunt plays will involve him clutching at his heart (his wallet really but it will look like a heart attack on MOTD) whilst on the touch-line - Just as 30% of the crowd pull out their Wenger Out Banners...

The tide of sympathy will be so great as the ambulance speeds him to the (private) hospital - as the shocked but warrior -like players such as Iwobi and Ozil fight like mad men to over-turn the deficit and win the game ALL in the Name of their incapcitated hero...who following a remarkable re-covery will sign a new contract: Of course with additional benefits like a live oxygen line in the Home dug-out...

And THAT is not even his Last Card.

Wenger 2025 :barscarf: :barscarf:

Midz

Post by Midz »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:43 am
What next? I would not put it past him to take one up the shitter just so he could claim anyone questioning his ability was being homophobic! :lol:

#may2025

:suicide:
What makes you think he hasn't done that already? :D

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Elneny has signed a longterm contract , so mediocrity is set to reign for. ..well longterm..Nothing against the bloke but if he is the future then there is a limited future.
Twitter is hilarious about this ,idiots complementing Wenger and the club. One genius said that he couldn't believe Arsenal fans were saying Elneny isn't the type of player to win us the title, he is the type of player to keep us mid table.
Others saying the fans aren't happy when we signed "good players on longterm contracts"..
So this is the Wenger thread and Wenger is to blame for this underwhelming news.

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

Elneny is the sort of average player that sums up modern Arsenal - runs around a lot aimlessly, passes sideways, doesn't cost the board too much and has limited ability.

Good luck with those ST renewals you greedy c*nts!.

:twisted: :roll:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Oi! Wenger you delusional, inept cuntt of a money grabbing whore - FUCKOFF! Please.

See, I kept it polite :D

supergeorgegraham

Post by supergeorgegraham »

Do we all believe that Kroenke the only man that can sack him, will do at the end of this season ?

Wenger will never quit his job.

Gazidas doesn't have the authority to do it

Almunia is a clown

Post by Almunia is a clown »

I reckon he will get a contract extension during the summer, probably after the world cup is over & the season ticket cash is banked. :banghead:

The wengerite moonie cult are lying low but Keown the cúnt has already demanded a new contract deal. :barscarf:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Arsenal's German defender Shkodran Mustafi, 25, says the Gunners had a team meeting after back-to-back defeats by Manchester City in a bid to turn around their poor form. (London Evening Standard)

Now this kind of shyte really boils my pissss! :evil: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :cussing:

Oh! Yeah, they had a 'Team meeting' what to discuss where they were going on holiday when this seasons utter FUCKFEST was Over!???

I bet they all had tea & biccies but didn't dare say anything derogitory or negavtive to their messiah who pays them well over the odds for keeping schtumm and giving him the occasional BJ.

Buncha pussified spineless ceeeeuuunnnttsss! :banghead: :cussing:

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 1:15 pm
Arsenal's German defender Shkodran Mustafi, 25, says the Gunners had a team meeting after back-to-back defeats by Manchester City in a bid to turn around their poor form. (London Evening Standard)

Now this kind of shyte really boils my pissss! :evil: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :cussing:

Oh! Yeah, they had a 'Team meeting' what to discuss where they were going on holiday when this seasons utter FUCKFEST was Over!???

I bet they all had tea & biccies but didn't dare say anything derogitory or negavtive to their messiah who pays them well over the odds for keeping schtumm and giving him the occasional BJ.

Buncha pussified spineless ceeeeuuunnnttsss! :banghead: :cussing:
Well I don't know what was said but it seemed to work wonders for Brighton :roll: :lol: