STREAMS 2014-15 SEASON

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
SPUDMASHER

Re: STREAMS 2014-15 SEASON

Post by SPUDMASHER »

begeegs wrote:I am probably slitting my own throat here, but why do people persist with Flash sites? They are riddled with pop-ups and dangerous code/redirections. There are plenty of other options without resorting to these sites - like sopcast, stream torrent, etc. They are much better and better quality as well. I always get a stream when I want one.
Nice to hear that you have a healthy prostate there buddy :barscarf: :lol: :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

SPUDMASHER wrote:
begeegs wrote:I am probably slitting my own throat here, but why do people persist with Flash sites? They are riddled with pop-ups and dangerous code/redirections. There are plenty of other options without resorting to these sites - like sopcast, stream torrent, etc. They are much better and better quality as well. I always get a stream when I want one.
Nice to hear that you have a healthy prostate there buddy :barscarf: :lol: :wink:
I bet it's nice to hear. You dirty little man. :lol: :wink:

REB

Post by REB »

chyren1

Post by chyren1 »

desesperatly looking for a stream for this game..

any help would be greatly appreciated :barscarf:

wibble

Post by wibble »

chyren1 wrote:desesperatly looking for a stream for this game..

any help would be greatly appreciated :barscarf:

Not brilliant but working well enough:

http://www.streamking.org/channel11.html

jamjc64

Post by jamjc64 »

loganscott

Post by loganscott »

i've just been given an android tv box for my birthday so that i can watch the footy

anybody got one?

it's all new to me.....so any suggestions on decent links / feeds for the spuds game?

cheers

Andy

Post by Andy »

loganscott wrote:i've just been given an android tv box for my birthday so that i can watch the footy

anybody got one?

it's all new to me.....so any suggestions on decent links / feeds for the spuds game?

cheers
Install XBMC from http://xbmc.org/download/

Available for PC and Mac too.

You can get the crappy flash sites as well as Acestream and Sopcast for the footy, Sky Sports & Movies, BT Sport + loads of films and TV shows. (Tutorial at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_a6MIqM6LS8 )

The tutorial is straight forward and worth spending a few minutes setting it up.
Last edited by Andy on Sat Oct 11, 2014 4:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Afc5123

Post by Afc5123 »

stream2u seems to work well for me.

goonertux

Post by goonertux »

Struggling to find a good one today. Anyone help?

Chippy

Post by Chippy »

Download Ace stream then go to www.wiziwig.tv and watch in HD as I am. Can see more clearly how shit we are. :twisted:

Sam59

Post by Sam59 »

excuse the question, but I'm old.

Where/how do I download Ace Stream and is it safe on my computer? I use a mac laptop. I mostly use flash from wiziwig.tv (acestream or sopcast just opens a blank page) for streaming but it heats up the laptop badly. cheers

Chippy

Post by Chippy »

Sam59 wrote:excuse the question, but I'm old.

Where/how do I download Ace Stream and is it safe on my computer? I use a mac laptop. I mostly use flash from wiziwig.tv (acestream or sopcast just opens a blank page) for streaming but it heats up the laptop badly. cheers
I'm watching in HD on it atm. Downloads are safe and at the bottom of this page.

http://www.wiziwig.tv/softwareitem.php?softwareid=28

Sam59

Post by Sam59 »

thanks Chippy

clummo

Post by clummo »

Sam59 wrote:

Acestream doesn't run directly on Mac OSX, you would need to use an emulator like VirtualBox or Wine. Not the easiest thing to set up. :banghead:

If you've got 5 minutes to spare I suggest you try XBMC and follow the Youtube tutorials as was said above. Honestly you won't regret it. 8)