Toon turdholes A Mon 16th May KO 8PM

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
mcdowell42

Re: Toon turdholes A Mon 16th May KO 8PM

Post by mcdowell42 »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sun May 15, 2022 11:50 am
All Cut & Pasted from Twitter. :roll:

It's not actually, why don't you stick to posting dumb emoticons like a child .

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Ooooh! Touched a Nerve eh!?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ps: Why don't you stick to making fun of people when they lose their job and then their home - That's your usual Modus Operandi.

C.U.N.T

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sun May 15, 2022 12:14 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ps: Why don't you stick to making fun of people when they lose their job and then their home - That's your usual Modus Operandi.

C.U.N.T

No nerve touched ,I've you blocked on here ,but now and again I check out your infantile posts,to see if you can come with even more rubbish ,and I must say you surpass yourself to a new level every time you post.

shu

Post by shu »

Ok thanks lad , the pressure isn’t obviously getting to you too then 🤣 so let’s forget that and move on please .

So more dodgy spurs pens and why do I just know we will have decisions that mega go against us !!!

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Not looking good for 4th place, missed points against Brighton, Southampton and Palace coming home to roost

Would love it if we really stepped up and put in a great performance with a win against Newcastle, just dont see it happening, hope and pray im wrong

Frustrating 1-0 defeat expected, Gumares bossing the midfield, with plenty of missed chances from us, and possibly a sending off/home ref performance

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Lads, keep it civil please. 8)

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Sun May 15, 2022 12:20 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:

C.U.N.T

No nerve touched ,I've you blocked on here ,but now and again I check out your infantile posts,to see if you can come with even more rubbish ,and I must say you surpass yourself to a new level every time you post.
At least I actually post "words" and not just copy links from Twitter and other social media.

The Fact you say you 'check out my posts', is something of a give away and kind of "creepy" and as far as being infantile, ( maybe that's one of your fetishes?)

I have yet to ever see a post by you that actually says something / anything by you that isn't connected to a 'link' or rumour from another site or social media..

And as I said before the fact you are the type of 'person' (though that is open to question) to make fun of someone when they lose their job and then their home is simply "Vile" and speaks volumes.

And should anyone need proof of that we can ask Flash Gooner to act as witness he was modding at the time.

And you too are on my ignore list because you contribute nothing to the forum except using other peoples information as rumours.

Many others on this forum also use Emoticons and yet you have a serious obsessive (perverse-like) attitude and problem with my using them.

I would try and explain one of the reasons I use them so that you can understand that it is a form of short-hand via a written media, though I doubt you have the intelligence to comprehend that.

seeing as you do not appear to have been able to grasp the actual use or words, grammar, syntax and so forth.

You are by far the most distasteful, rancid, ill-minded, retarded sub-human piece of filth I have encountered on this forum.

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sun May 15, 2022 3:06 pm
Lads, keep it civil please. 8)
Apologies DB ,not me you have to rein in.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sun May 15, 2022 5:28 pm
mcdowell42 wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:

C.U.N.T

At least I actually post "words" and not just copy links from Twitter and other social media.

The Fact you say you 'check out my posts', is something of a give away and kind of "creepy" and as far as being infantile, ( maybe that's one of your fetishes?)

I have yet to ever see a post by you that actually says something / anything by you that isn't connected to a 'link' or rumour from another site or social media..

And as I said before the fact you are the type of 'person' (though that is open to question) to make fun of someone when they lose their job and then their home is simply "Vile" and speaks volumes.

And should anyone need proof of that we can ask Flash Gooner to act as witness he was modding at the time.

And you too are on my ignore list because you contribute nothing to the forum except using other peoples information as rumours.

Many others on this forum also use Emoticons and yet you have a serious obsessive (perverse-like) attitude and problem with my using them.

I would try and explain one of the reasons I use them so that you can understand that it is a form of short-hand via a written media, though I doubt you have the intelligence to comprehend that.

seeing as you do not appear to have been able to grasp the actual use or words, grammar, syntax and so forth.

You are by far the most distasteful, rancid, ill-minded, retarded sub-human piece of filth I have encountered on this forum.
OneBard mate we have rules about personal abuse. Can you do me a favour here and just let it go please.

Please just block each other.

the playing mantis

Post by the playing mantis »

:popcorn:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sun May 15, 2022 5:36 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
mcdowell42 wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:

C.U.N.T

OneBard mate we have rules about personal abuse. Can you do me a favour here and just let it go please.

Myself and Goonersid are available for mediation services :wink:

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

Right you slaaags. Kiss and make up!!

:box:

subtleasaheadbutt

Post by subtleasaheadbutt »

DB10GOONER wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:
mcdowell42 wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:

C.U.N.T

Wait, what? There are rules against personally abusing yourself on here. But i thought most on here were a bunch of wankers

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

subtleasaheadbutt wrote:
Mon May 16, 2022 6:51 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:
mcdowell42 wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:

C.U.N.T

Wait, what? There are rules against personally abusing yourself on here. But i thought most on here were a bunch of wankers
:lol:

No no you may continue with the self abuse. 8)

But please don't do a rodderz and film it and send it to me titled "Bergkamp's Best Goals Compilation". :wink:

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

Blimey, didn't realize you could block someone on here. I wonder how many have blocked me cos of optimistic, devil advocate stance?
Not that I give a tuppence ha'penny. Come you Gunners...get over the line this week :barscarf: :barscarf: