It's back, other games this weekend

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Nos89

Re: It's back, other games this weekend

Post by Nos89 »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:02 pm
Leyton Gooner wrote:
Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:34 pm
Is Gunner Rob Surrey Gooner? Don't care who wins as long as it's an Ingerlish club.

Wouldn't mind Citeh winning it but anything more than relegation and oblivion is too good for those bin dipping job dodging scumcunts.
in recent years I have wanted the other PL clubs to fail miserably in the Champions League.
However over the Easter weekend i watched a cracking documentary "When English clubs ruled Europe"
https://www.itv.com/hub/when-english-fo ... ope/2a5405

I was reminded that as a child growing up in that era I didnt mind which team won as long as it was the english one.
I support England in the World Cup (with players from different clubs) so why not support those other clubs in Europe I guess.
It was a great era. But football supporters have changed, and not for the better. Can you imagine how unbearable Liverpool supporters will be if they win a 6th European Cup? They'll be confused about having to use their other hand.

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Liverpool have been charged by UEFA over last night's incidents...

Leyton Gooner
Location: Lokomotiv Plovdiv in the Channel 5 Thursday night cup

Post by Leyton Gooner »

Slap on the wrist and a fine. Or they'll kick all English clubs out of Europe because of the actions of those murdering bastards again.

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Liverpool supporters have become untouchable in the media , they have victimisation off to such a tee that any criticism of them can be twisted into an insult. No love for West Ham fans on this forum (myself included) but they were slaughtered for their behaviour two years ago on the last day at Upton Park. That was warranted but I think the criticism of Liverpool fans is diluted today..Media are afraid of offending them and after all it is April a month they have used in the past to get their own way..

g60gooner

Post by g60gooner »

I'm positive it was someone else's fault. It simply has to be. No way that the bindippers would lower their selves to behaving like a bunch of scum bag cuunts on a European night. Not like there is a precedent for it on their side.
We all know that European nights are Holy events at Anusfield, and they wouldn't want to fuck up theirs, or any other English clubs chances for that matter, in Europe. They are salt of the earth those scousers.

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

City fans are more than capable of executing retribution against the Liverpool team coach. I wonder if they did it will be swept under the carpet as quickly?

wibble

Post by wibble »

Nos89 wrote:
Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:05 pm
Gunner Rob wrote:
Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:02 pm
Leyton Gooner wrote:
Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:34 pm
Can you imagine how unbearable Liverpool supporters will be if they win a 6th European Cup? They'll be confused about having to use their other hand.
Just a shame for Stoke fans that their club is shit in Europe :D

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Crazy finish at Cardiff lat night..Wolves leading 1-0 gave away two penalties in injury time only for Cardiff to miss them both..Wolves players, subs and management celebrate wildly at the end after winning a massive three points only for Warnock to accuse their manager of lacking class..

Leyton Gooner
Location: Lokomotiv Plovdiv in the Channel 5 Thursday night cup

Post by Leyton Gooner »

A man who lives up to his anagram. Colin Wanker.

Doubt he'll last until Christmas next season if they go up.

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

City showing that despite being the best side in the country by a mile they have some mental issues. They sunk without trace at Anfield (for the second time) and they have completely flapped this second half. Their heads have completely gone, just like that farce at home to Chelsea last year.

United haven’t half been lucky mind you. Young should have walked for that horror tackle halfway up Aguero’s shin, didn’t even give a penalty.

And I though after Xhaka was sent off against Swansea last year there was supposedly this missive about slide tackles from behind with no attempt to win the ball being a red? Doesn’t apply to Paul Pogba apparently.

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

northbank123 wrote:
Sat Apr 07, 2018 6:15 pm
City showing that despite being the best side in the country by a mile they have some mental issues. They sunk without trace at Anfield (for the second time) and they have completely flapped this second half. Their heads have completely gone, just like that farce at home to Chelsea last year.

United haven’t half been lucky mind you. Young should have walked for that horror tackle halfway up Aguero’s shin, didn’t even give a penalty.

And I though after Xhaka was sent off against Swansea last year there was supposedly this missive about slide tackles from behind with no attempt to win the ball being a red? Doesn’t apply to Paul Pogba apparently.
Atkinson had an awful game...Frustrated City in last 20 minutes which lead to him losing control..When Gary Neville says a United player deserved to see red then that player deserved to see red.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Leyton Gooner wrote:
Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:50 am
A man who lives up to his anagram. Colin Wanker.

Doubt he'll last until Christmas next season if they go up.
:lol: 8)

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

I'd say Joe Hart's contract talks with Head And Shoulders were interesting this year.... :lol:

Talk about the elephant in the room! :lol:

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

Am I the only one that finds it hilarious that SSN are bigging up tonight's game at the Etihad because it's media favourites man city and Liverpool but haven't got any CL match footage to show?

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Nos89 wrote:
Tue Apr 10, 2018 2:58 pm
Am I the only one that finds it hilarious that SSN are bigging up tonight's game at the Etihad because it's media favourites man city and Liverpool but haven't got any CL match footage to show?
Nope. I also think it's piss funny. :lol:

I hope Citeh overturn the first leg in spectacular fashion for a few reasons.

1. I am sick to my ringpiece of this media love in with the Mousers and the European Cup / Champions League.... it's as if they "deserve" to win it.... even though their fans have murdered the highest number of oppo fans in Europe.

2. A pimped shit club like Citeh going on and winning the CL while not being reigning champions of their own league will further devalue the bloated fucking snoozefest that is the CL.

3. The 2 mouser fans in the project team next to mine are unbearable fair weather arseholes.

4. 90% of mouser fans are cuntoids.