Merged Spuds & Victims* thread (Put all your scum and Victims* stuff here)

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.

Who do you hate more?

Spuds
77%
Victims
23%

Total votes: 91

Jock Gooner

Re: Bin Dippers

Post by Jock Gooner »

Christ, we had to rely on the bin dippers to make sure that Kane didn't get the golden boot this year. Now they have to do the necessary again and make sure that the scum's first game at the new swamp ends with them getting done. On the plus side at least it is a game that the scum could lose and not a Brighton or Bournemouth :D

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

Fuck me, the victim's campaign to absolve themselves of any blame rumbles on. While the cop in charge of the match is clearly a prick who hadn't a clue what was happening at the time, he is still being lined up as the sacrificial scapegoat for this one. If the silly fucker hadn't tried to lie his way out of it then he might have had more support but he's made himself look a complete tit and set himself up as an easy target.

I assume that the trial will be held at Anfield in front of judge king kenny and 40,000 all ticket mickeys, a jury of 25 (there will be about 50 in the jury box :wink: ) handpicked bin dippers will forgo any evidence and pronounce that the cop is hey hey hey guilty la. As this drama unfolds, on the penalty spot in front of the kop, a team of scouse chippies are banging together the wonkiest set of gallows ever seen to man held together by rusty nails and gaffer tape. As judge king kenny receives the guilty verdict from his jury he ponders for the briefest of seconds before passing the death sentence on the dopey cop. The crowd flood onto the pitch and the guilty cop is carried shoulder high to the gallows where he is duly hanged. Unfortunately, the mickey who tied the noose had used a granny knot and the rope snaps depositing dopey cop on the ground where he is promptly kicked to death but fairly and with that famous scouse sense of humour that only they possess.

The press, minus the Sun, are all there in attendance to report that the true villain of the piece has now been dealt with as the 60,000 :wink: leave the ground. Justice UK 2018 no truth required.

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

I’m all for prosecuting those who tampered with witness statements evidence etc.

Gross negligence manslaughter is basically a made-up crime which is used to charge people who haven’t actually committed a serious crime but who the public are desperate to see charged.

Bloke won’t get a fair trial either. Could you imagine if his lawyer tries to argue that it was in some way caused by drunk ticketless fans turning up late? Fuck me, might as well lock himself up and throw away the key.

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

northbank123 wrote:
Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:09 pm
I’m all for prosecuting those who tampered with witness statements evidence etc.

Gross negligence manslaughter is basically a made-up crime which is used to charge people who haven’t actually committed a serious crime but who the public are desperate to see charged.

Bloke won’t get a fair trial either. Could you imagine if his lawyer tries to argue that it was in some way caused by drunk ticketless fans turning up late? Fuck me, might as well lock himself up and throw away the key.
Will it stop with the copper getting jailed? No, it will go on and on and on...Will the main question be answered ? Why did he order the gates to be opened? Will it even be asked? 29 years after Hillsborough , and with all respect and sympathy to the dead and their families, , I cannot believe that the actions of Liverpool's fans outside did not play some part in the deaths inside.

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Bradywasking wrote:
Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:31 am
northbank123 wrote:
Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:09 pm

Will it stop with the copper getting jailed? No, it will go on and on and on...Will the main question be answered ? Why did he order the gates to be opened? Will it even be asked? 29 years after Hillsborough , and with all respect and sympathy to the dead and their families, , I cannot believe that the actions of Liverpool's fans outside did not play some part in the deaths inside.
Yep. If the bindippers hadn't have had such a bad reputation brought on by themselves and their murdering of 39 Italians at Heysel, then decisions about controlling them would have been different. Faced with a huge crowd of bindippers who had a reputation for arriving without tickets and with Heysel fresh in people's minds, that police bloke made a decision. I think there's a clear connection to the reputation of bindipper fans and the decisions made on that day. That's where they should be taking responsibility but of course, they won't and don't. Overall, the whole fucking world is so fucking bored of this attention-seeking shit.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:27 am
Haven't got much time for KD but on a brighter note that horrible bunch of cu.nts in the SNP will be choking on their porridge oats today as one of their own accepts a gong from 'the English'. Fucking bunch of inbred, racist, jimmy kranky lookalike diddies.
The only good thing about Dalglish is his daughter kelly kates - I'd deffo bang her. Other than that the bitter, crusty twat can fuckoff :wink:

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

The Hillsborough enquiry reminds me so much of the enquiry into the soldiers that died at Deepcut, the families will keep going and going until they get the verdict and answers they want, i get the feeliing similar things will happen with Grenfell too, already the LFB is being attacked over their tactics on the night.

There is no way in hell Duckenfield will receive a fair trial the subject is too emotive and a scapegoat is needed, yes he made mistakes on the day and yes there was a cover up but fuck me i reckon just about any other inexperienced Matchday commander would have reacted in the same way at the time, usually when mistakes like this are made it is due to ineffective SOPs which up until that point have worked perfectly well....

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

The Bin Dippers will still be playing the victims a thousand years from now. :?

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:17 pm
Will it be on Match of the day?

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

flash gunner wrote:
Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:25 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:17 pm
Will it be on Match of the day?

Fuck yes it will be on MOTD, the beeb love the victims and cover all their performances :x

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

The two fuckwits in work were whining about the CL final again today. Apparently "tactical genius" Klown Klopp will "definitely" win it this season. To add to the PL trophy apparently.

:coffeespit: :oops: :coffeespit:

GranadaJoe

Post by GranadaJoe »

Today in the papers, Klopp is still whining on about Karius' concussion.

Despite the fact that at the time NOBODY thought he might have suffered it.

It was only 5 days after the event that Beckenbauer mentioned to Klopp that a doctor he knew (who'd never been anywhere near Karius) mentioned that the keeper 'might have suffered a concussion'. Karius was then tested and 'quelle surprise' he made those horrendous mistakes because he had been concussed.

However, it doesn't explain the other fuck-ups he's made during his time with the Victims.

I suspect Klopp might be trying to boost Karius' confidence now that Allison is staying in Italy, though I think he'd have been wiser to shut up, as no-one is going to buy his concussion bullshit.

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

flash gunner wrote:
Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:43 am
Bogota twinned with liverpool?

https://www.thesun.co.uk/world-cup-2018 ... tion-fans/
:D :D

Brilliant call - apt on so many levels too :D

Clash

Post by Clash »

There was a programme about Barry Davies' career at the BBC on the other night ... and included in it was a piece on Heysel as he was the commentator at the game. Wasn't easy for him to describe something like that and then try and commentate on the match.

It also reminded me of something I heard a while back. That England v W. Germany 1990 world cup SF that was played in Turin had around 50,000 Germans in the stadium and only about 5,000 English fans. And apparently the reason there were so few England supporters was because the Italians had restricted the amount of English fans allowed into what was, at the time, the home of Juventus.

If the above is true, then not only did Liverpool fans cost the Arsenal and Everton sides their chances to win the European cup, they could also have cost England a good chance to win the world cup too :roll: