The "Clive Xhakatard is a C*nt" c*nt Thread

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
OneBardGooner

Re: The "Tim Sherwood is a c*nt" c*nt Thread

Post by OneBardGooner »

:lol: :high5:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

This scumhole goes beyond C.U.N.T

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-h ... r-46437471

:banghead: How on earth can they let him out!!! ? :banghead:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Tue Dec 04, 2018 6:48 pm

Jesus fucking Christ. :twisted:

As soon as I read this bit I wasn't surprised...

"The psychologist identified a number of factors which make it less likely that Mr McGreavy will reoffend in future.

"These included his improved self-control and the fact that Mr McGreavy has learnt to remain calm in stressful situations

Fucking arseholes psychologists. Cùnts live in a fantasy world. I wonder what the cùnt would recommend if it had been their babies impaled on spikes? :censored:

Hopefully if the dirty murdering cùnt does get out some right minded citizen will make him spend the final 9 or 10 hours of his life in the company of a blow torch. :censored:

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:44 pm
Time for a new thread title in honour of Dim Tim the Vagina.
Good shout I'm in. Did you know that i think he's a cu.nt.

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:26 am
OneBardGooner wrote:

"The psychologist identified a number of factors which make it less likely that Mr McGreavy will reoffend in future.

"These included his improved self-control and the fact that Mr McGreavy has learnt to remain calm in stressful situations

Fucking arseholes psychologists. Cùnts live in a fantasy world. I wonder what the cùnt would recommend if it had been their babies impaled on spikes? :censored:

Hopefully if the dirty murdering cùnt does get out some right minded citizen will make him spend the final 9 or 10 hours of his life in the company of a blow torch. :censored:
It will probably be seen as barbaric and uncivilised by most but i have always maintained that Parole Board members families should be subjected to any crimes carried out post release by those who were deemed fit and safe to re-enter society.

I wonder how keen those board members would be then to sign off on some of these dangerous cnuts!!

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

GoonerMuzz wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:05 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:

It will probably be seen as barbaric and uncivilised by most but i have always maintained that Parole Board members families should be subjected to any crimes carried out post release by those who were deemed fit and safe to re-enter society.

I wonder how keen those board members would be then to sign off on some of these dangerous cnuts!!
Exactly mate. 8)

Over here we have a Judiciary that live in a fucking fantasy world fully disconnected from reality. I am sick to my balls of reading about some scumbag that has taken a claw hammer to a 82 year old granny and gotten off with a couple years probation because ooh sob sob his mommy was an alcoholic and he has had problems. And then you find out the cùnt has 52 previous convictions - with most of them for violence. :censored:

These fucking arsehole judges should have to spend a week living with the psycho scum they've just put back on the streets. :censored:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:18 am
GoonerMuzz wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:

Exactly mate. 8)

Over here we have a Judiciary that live in a fucking fantasy world fully disconnected from reality. I am sick to my balls of reading about some scumbag that has taken a claw hammer to a 82 year old granny and gotten off with a couple years probation because ooh sob sob his mommy was an alcoholic and he has had problems. And then you find out the cùnt has 52 previous convictions - with most of them for violence. :censored:

These fucking arsehole judges should have to spend a week living with the psycho scum they've just put back on the streets. :censored:
Agree 100%...Some free legal aid solicitor, who is coining it on our taxes will stand up and say " my client hope to travel/ start an apprenticeship and a conviction could disqualify him from doing so "
Said scrote walks free, said solicitor gets a few hundred Euro for his one liner and a scumbag is released back into the community to terrorise some new victim.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Bradywasking wrote:
Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:06 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
GoonerMuzz wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:

Exactly mate. 8)

Agree 100%...Some free legal aid solicitor, who is coining it on our taxes will stand up and say " my client hope to travel/ start an apprenticeship and a conviction could disqualify him from doing so "
Said scrote walks free, said solicitor gets a few hundred Euro for his one liner and a scumbag is released back into the community to terrorise some new victim.
Jesus Brady every time I read that shit from some solicitor tossbag I flip the fuck out. :x

We must have the most ambitious go-getter scumbags in the fucking world !! They all have such huge plans and ambitions.... on their day in court.... :roll: :censored:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Also don't forget they've also just found Jesus / God / Allah or some such thing - So from now on they're going to be humble, lovely people who pray every day and help old people across the road :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

DB10GOONER wrote:
GoonerMuzz wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:

Exactly mate. 8)

Not too far away from me, this abhorrent person is apparently fit to return to society :roll: :evil:

https://www.eadt.co.uk/news/david-mcgre ... -1-5809665

It’s a mixed up, muddled up, shook up world, that’s for sure.

Herd

Post by Herd »

Except for Lola !

The Arsenal Way

Post by The Arsenal Way »

Herd wrote:
Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:01 am
Except for Lola !
Well I left home just a week before
And I've never ever kissed a woman before
But Lola smiled and took me by the hand
And said, "Little boy, gonna make you a man"

"enter right DB10" :}}

f'ckin emoticons didn't work for me. Was supposed to be a joke
was having a laugh......just in case the 4'5"er gets a strop on

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

The Arsenal Way wrote:
Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:49 pm
Herd wrote:
Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:01 am
Except for Lola !
Well I left home just a week before
And I've never ever kissed a woman before
But Lola smiled and took me by the hand
And said, "Little boy, gonna make you a man"

"enter right DB10" :}}

f'ckin emoticons didn't work for me. Was supposed to be a joke
was having a laugh......just in case the 4'5"er gets a strap on
You'd love someone to take a strap on to you ya dirty little bitch. :lol:

Herd

Post by Herd »

So Tim Sherwoods a tranny then ???

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Herd wrote:
Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:19 am
So Tim Sherwoods a tranny then ???
I think we're pretty safe to surmise that. 8)