Arshavin awarded a medal!!!

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
projoe

Arshavin awarded a medal!!!

Post by projoe »

21.03: Just a little snippet of news from Russia: Andrei Arshavin has been awarded a medal by the Russian Orthodox Church for his work to help orphans. After he told the ref not to give a penalty when playing against Portsmouth, is he now officially the nicest guy in football??

From the Setanta transfer blog

at least we got a bit of silverware :D

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

projoe

Post by projoe »

Andrey Arshavin is to receive the mark of Saint Tatyana from the Russian Orthodox Church on Wednesday. The honor is awarded to those who take an active part in the life of the younger generation.

“Arshavin is a mentor to youth. Even now he has gone to play in England, he has not forgotten about his fosterlings – orphans of the ‘S.O.S.’ Children's Village in the city of Pushkin. He began to help them a few years ago and continues to do so to this day,â€

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

ARSHAVIN AWARED SAINTHOOD!!

Following Arshavin's miraculous 4 goals at Anfield, Pope Benedict has decided to acknowledge such a devine act by bestowing the little Russian with sainthood.

The pope praised Arshavin for his performance, and likened it to how Jesus fed five thousand men with just five loaves & fishes.

Andrei is expected at the Vatican next week.

www.Im-talking-bullshit.com

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

g88ner wrote:ARSHAVIN AWARED SAINTHOOD!!

Following Arshavin's miraculous 4 goals at Anfield, Pope Benedict has decided to acknowledge such a devine act by bestowing the little Russian with sainthood.

The pope praised Arshavin for his performance, and likened it to how Jesus fed five thousand men with just five loaves & fishes.

As a catholic im deeply offended by this post

:wink: :lol: :pope: Well done Andrei

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Kneel and be Knighted SIR ANDREI :bowing21:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

flash gunner wrote:
g88ner wrote:ARSHAVIN AWARED SAINTHOOD!!

As a catholic im deeply offended by this post

:wink: :lol: :pope: Well done Andrei
As a Buddhist I am Deeply offended by Your post :wink:

SPUDMASHER

Post by SPUDMASHER »

Best you protest by setting yourself on fire then :lol: :lol: :lol:

P.S. As an actual Buddhist, I don't give a toss 8)

I Hate Hleb

Post by I Hate Hleb »

That must be so frustrating for you Spuddy and I suppose goes some way to explaining your sexually deviant behaviour on here!! :shock: :lol: :lol: :wink:

Basil is a Gooner

Post by Basil is a Gooner »

I Hate Hleb wrote:That must be so frustrating for you Spuddy and I suppose goes some way to explaining your sexually deviant behaviour on here!! :shock: :lol: :lol: :wink:
So how do you explain yours IHH? :wink:

Swale_Gooner1985

Post by Swale_Gooner1985 »

I think he is just generally a lovely bloke, he comes across that way anyway

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tN1mUXktlaM

how nice does he seem in this interview, i want to give him a big cuddle!! ooooh come here andrey and give us a cuddle!!

and that grin at the end cracks me up!

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

Swale_Gooner1985 wrote:I think he is just generally a lovely bloke, he comes across that way anyway

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tN1mUXktlaM

how nice does he seem in this interview, i want to give him a big cuddle!! ooooh come here andrey and give us a cuddle!!

and that grin at the end cracks me up!
Blimey Swale i know its your birthday but youve started drinking early "Come 'ere youre my best mate, you are Andrei"

I Hate Hleb

Post by I Hate Hleb »

Basil is a Gooner wrote:
I Hate Hleb wrote:That must be so frustrating for you Spuddy and I suppose goes some way to explaining your sexually deviant behaviour on here!! :shock: :lol: :lol: :wink:
So how do you explain yours IHH? :wink:
Well it's long, thick and eager for action!!! 8) :wink:

Oh....sorry Basil, it appears I got the wrong end of the stick (ooh, err) and that you were talking about my sexual deviancy. :oops: Well that's just as easy to explain - I'm a pervert!! 8) :lol: :lol: :wink: :roll: