Time For Dein to Shut-It!

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
dvbrisgooner1

Time For Dein to Shut-It!

Post by dvbrisgooner1 »

David Dein is stepping up his media campaign by claiming that the Boss thought about leaving when he was shown the door. I'm sure this is probably true, but Dein should stop trying to score cheap points and shut his big orange mouth.

Arsene seems to be very keen on loyalty, so I suspect he is not too pleased about his "friend" spouting off about an obviously private conversation between the men.

Dein's only ambition is to become Chairman of Arsenal FC. He has made a lot of money for himself out of Arsenal - he was the only Director collecting an annual wage. I accept that it is Dein's wish to make Arsenal better and bringing in the Russians is his method for this success. Time will tell if he is successful - I hope he is not - but he should stop trying to rock the boat in the meantime.

If Arsenal can hold off the foreign ownership, and still stay neat the top, for the next 5 years I'm certain we will be better off for it as we won't be in the massive debt which would be secured against the Club by any takeover. Stand firm and Arsenal will ride to the rescue of English football when all the billionaires have f***ed off.