Who should play in goal for the last 3 games ?

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.

Who should play in goal for the last 3 games?

Flappy
6%
The Spanish Clown
6%
The Italian Unknown
33%
Bring back Wojtek
21%
Other (Pat Rice)
33%

Total votes: 48

Gooner_Sam

Post by Gooner_Sam »

The goold old days .. :barscarf:

ambarron

Post by ambarron »

flash gunner wrote:
ambarron wrote:WHOEVER VOTED FLAPPY PLEASE MAKE YOURSELF KNOWN AND EXPLAIN YOURSELF

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

:D
It was me :oops: and i did explain in the 2nd post on page 1 :?
my apologies

fair explanation

lets face it they are all gash!!!

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

mrgnu1958 wrote:All jokes aside,am i the only one who thinks its a fecking disgrace that OUR club has put up with BAD goalkeeping the last 4 years?
Yes ****"y, you're the ONLY one.... the rest of us are quite content with the goalkeeper situation and look forward to Almunia leading us out next season 8)

(Seriously ****, if you've failed to notice that pretty much everyone is pissed off and frustrated with the goalkeeper situation then I will NEVER get in a taxi driven by you, as your observation skills are fucking atrocious and i'd be worried that you'd drive straight into the Thames or St. Pauls Cathedral! :oops: :lol: )

IrishJB

Post by IrishJB »

Bob Wilson has been air drying his GK gloves ready for the call - Re Moon sports news or Sky or something like that...

digger

Post by digger »

Gooner_Sam wrote:Image

Still, the greatest save I've seen an Arsenal keeper make.

Flappyhandski's vs Wigan didn't even come close, yet got this reaction fro the club:

http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/greatest-saves

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

I remember spunky making an unbelieveable save against leeds at elland road in the cup(i think), from a header from lee chapman, low down to his left, it seemed all ends up a certain goal.
The peschi save whilst fantastic, the ball sort of looped giving spunky time to get his hand to it.

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

digger wrote:
Gooner_Sam wrote:Image

Still, the greatest save I've seen an Arsenal keeper make.

Flappyhandski's vs Wigan didn't even come close, yet got this reaction fro the club:

http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/greatest-saves
I agree with Digger here

rigsby

Post by rigsby »

Plus Big Dave's was vital, 1-nil up in a semi. Weren't we already 2 or 3 up in that agme against Wigan? Greatest save ever made, and I include Banks against Pele