Cesc in Barca shirt!

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
mattbanger

Cesc in Barca shirt!

Post by mattbanger »

Fucking Reina! What at *word censored*!!!!!

mattbanger

Post by mattbanger »

On SSN during the Spain celebrations! Reina pulls a Barca shirt on Cesc and say's he's a Barca player! Hope Cesc punches that *word censored* in the face!!! :banghead:

mattbanger

Post by mattbanger »

Fucking Puyol and that *word censored* Pique!

Bring Back Pires

Post by Bring Back Pires »

It's reasons like this why I really fucking hate Spain and desperately wanted Netherlands to turn them over last night.

It's odd, considering that I actually wanted them to win Euro 2008.

Just watching SSN now. Look at them all, the smug *word censored*. They make Phil Brown look humble FFS.

mattbanger

Post by mattbanger »

The look on fucking Puyol's face that stupid big haired fucking *word censored*! God this has really fucked me off just as i thought it was coming to an end after Cesc's comments today! Fuck greasy smelly chorizo eating *word censored* fucks! Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh!!!!! :banghead:

steven tyers

Post by steven tyers »

reina a fucking reserve who contributed fuck all to there sucsess and lording it on stage what a wanker

OnlyGotOneSong

Post by OnlyGotOneSong »

Why Reina's doing it is beyond me! Why the fuck would he want him to go to Barca? That just doesnt register for me, there is no logic in that. It just goes to show the Barca boys run that team and everyone else follows. A good example of this is hhen Pedro had the chance to square to Torres in the last few minutes against Germany but he fucked it up, Busquets shouted over to the bench and basically said "Get him off". 30 seconds later, Pedro gets replaced.
Last edited by OnlyGotOneSong on Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dan_85

Post by Dan_85 »

Dickheads.

mattbanger

Post by mattbanger »

Right i am really pissed off and all that but i expect a statement from Cesc about this! How fucked off must he be knowing that this is going to be back page news tomorrow! Just as things were dying down!! Reina has be a fucking bald cheerleader all fucking world cup i hope someone fuck punches that *word censored* in the face!!

Its Up 4 Grabs Now

Post by Its Up 4 Grabs Now »

He looked a bit uncomfortable with it but Cesc cant be absolved of all blame for this. As cuntish as Reina (what the fuck does he care anyway, Scouse *word censored* - hope his house is being robbed as we speak) etc are Cesc could/should have nipped all this shit in the bud weeks ago & told Pique/Xavi etc to leave this sort of shit out. All the constant “he’s already a Barca playerâ€

OnlyGotOneSong

Post by OnlyGotOneSong »

[quote="Its Up 4 Grabs Now"]He looked a bit uncomfortable with it but Cesc cant be absolved of all blame for this. As cuntish as Reina (what the fuck does he care anyway, Scouse c**t - hope his house is being robbed as we speak) etc are Cesc could/should have nipped all this shit in the bud weeks ago & told Pique/Xavi etc to leave this sort of shit out. All the constant “he’s already a Barca playerâ€

mattbanger

Post by mattbanger »

][quote]All the constant “he’s already a Barca playerâ€

Dan_85

Post by Dan_85 »

Thing is, if we sell him after all this we come out looking like the biggest push overs ever; a bunch of mugs ripe for a good pisstaking.

Arsene needs to do everything possible to keep hold of Cesc, if for no other reason than to spite Pique, Puyol & the rest of those despicable c*nts. :evil:

Nick Bendtners Ego

Post by Nick Bendtners Ego »

Reina the *word censored* bubble , har de har , jolly fcuking wheezer that he is .
We'll see how funny the prat finds it when he arrives at our place .
All a big joke to the Spanish but i STILL think its ironic humour , Cesc can stick a Burnley Jersey on him when we put 5 past the git next time around . :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

merson_is_god

Post by merson_is_god »

Fucking hell so pissed off now, used to like Reina but now he's a twat!!!