STOKE CITY THREAD

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
REB

STOKE CITY THREAD

Post by REB »

UP NEXT .
we cant afford not to win this game.

Arsenal 1991

Post by Arsenal 1991 »

Yep, we've got to hope for a chelsea win in the other game too.

I feel like shit at the moment but we could be top next saturday. :?

BournemouthRED

Post by BournemouthRED »

Is anyone confident about this game?

Captain Fabregas

Post by Captain Fabregas »

Deliver a Parcel can't wait for it

Barriecuda

Post by Barriecuda »

It should be a fantastic game of two shitty teams crossing the ball into the box over and over and over again.

Except Stoke can actually score like that.

MK Gould

Post by MK Gould »

Not looking forward to it at the moment, but yes. The joke of it is that we could go back to the top..... That said, we're not only losing to the like of Chelsea & United away, we're also capable of losing to poor teams like West Brom, Newcastle and Spurs at home.

Would I just love a 5-0 at the moment......Be just what the doctor ordered!

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

if we don't win I will give up on the 2006- experiment . so sick of our FUCKING LACK OF BOTTLE.

WE ARE THE ARSENAL AND IF WE CANT BEAT STOKE AT HOME :awnker: :awnker: :awnker: :awnker:

SICK OF THIS SHIT. COME THE FUCK ON ARSENAL AND DO YOUR FUCKING JOB YOU SOFT OVERPAID PASSIONATLESS BOLLOCKLESS BOTTLING BADGE KISSING SNOOD WEARING *word censored* :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

AA23Northbank

Post by AA23Northbank »

Henry Norris 1913 wrote:if we don't win I will give up on the 2006- experiment . so sick of our FUCKING LACK OF BOTTLE.

WE ARE THE ARSENAL AND IF WE CANT BEAT STOKE AT HOME :awnker: :awnker: :awnker: :awnker:

SICK OF THIS SHIT. COME THE FUCK ON ARSENAL AND DO YOUR FUCKING JOB YOU SOFT OVERPAID PASSIONATLESS BOLLOCKLESS BOTTLING BADGE KISSING SNOOD WEARING c**ts :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
This should be put up on the dressing room walls in the training ground and in the stadium

Dan_85

Post by Dan_85 »

We could win 5-0 and everything will be rosy in Wengerland again :roll:

Equally we could quite easily lose 2-0 to some ugly ass route one hoofball. Arsene will blame the pitch.

Jak_TedDrakeLoveChild

Post by Jak_TedDrakeLoveChild »

Dan_85 wrote:We could win 5-0 and everything will be rosy in Wengerland again :roll:

Equally we could quite easily lose 2-0 to some ugly ass route one hoofball. Arsene will blame the pitch.
At home isn't it?! :roll:

Dan_85

Post by Dan_85 »

Jak_TedDrakeLoveChild wrote:
Dan_85 wrote:We could win 5-0 and everything will be rosy in Wengerland again :roll:

Won't make a difference! The pitch at Old Toilet tonight looked pretty much as good as ours yet that stubborn French f*ck still believes it was the reason for our loss :roll: :banghead:

Arsenal 1991

Post by Arsenal 1991 »

Dan_85 wrote:
Jak_TedDrakeLoveChild wrote:

Won't make a difference! The pitch at Old Toilet tonight looked pretty much as good as ours yet that stubborn French f*ck still believes it was the reason for our loss :roll: :banghead:
According to 5 live it would've been horrible to play on but its no excuse and I was disappointed by wenger's post match interview.

bigreddave

Post by bigreddave »

Before tonight I predicted a 3-1 home win but now, well i'd be happy with a scrappy 1-0 win which I think it'll be.

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Anybody reckon flappy should play against stoke or stick with 6ft5 polish guy who i thought did alright even though sagna did his best to make things hard for him everytime he passed the ball back to him.

topgoon

Re: STOKE CITY THREAD

Post by topgoon »

REBEL GOONER wrote:UP NEXT .
we cant afford not to win this game.
Why just so we can win and delude ourselves and start thinking we are anything but the gutless useless t**ts we are, with a manger that is no longer any good for the team.

We are not good enough. Half the team aren't good enough to wear the shirt. Dross and gutless.

Mental strength my arse, Gazza's got more mental strength than that bunch of losers.