Armoury Square- legends question

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
safcftm

Armoury Square- legends question

Post by safcftm »

Finally got my stone installed and the club have sent me a map showing the location of it. The only thing is they just show a map with "location 1", "location 2" etc on it , but they dont mention which locations are in which legends section. Not that it matters like, but me mate would no doubt like to know whose section he's in, but all the PDF says is "location 15"- how the fuck do you find out which legend has location 15?!

augie

Post by augie »

I wouldnt worry about it much our mackem mate.........just be safe in the knowledge that you have contributed so generously to the AFC PLC profits 8) :wink: :lol:

safcftm

Post by safcftm »

augie wrote:I wouldnt worry about it much our mackem mate.........just be safe in the knowledge that you have contributed so generously to the AFC PLC profits 8) :wink: :lol:
:lol: well, if theres one thing i like to do its to know that i have helped fund your continued investment in the squad, can't be cheap bringing all these players in :wink:

augie

Post by augie »

safcftm wrote:
augie wrote:I wouldnt worry about it much our mackem mate.........just be safe in the knowledge that you have contributed so generously to the AFC PLC profits 8) :wink: :lol:
:lol: well, if theres one thing i like to do its to know that i have helped fund your continued investment in the squad, can't be cheap bringing all these players in :wink:

We are just thankful that we are able to get away with paying them a pittance for wages - dunno how the players can survive on the meagre wages we pay them :? :wink:

marcengels

Post by marcengels »

augie wrote:
safcftm wrote:

We are just thankful that we are able to get away with paying them a pittance for wages - dunno how the players can survive on the meagre wages we pay them :? :wink:
...and all that they sacrifice

:roll: :banghead:

flash gunner

Re: Armoury Square- legends question

Post by flash gunner »

safcftm wrote:Finally got my stone installed and the club have sent me a map showing the location of it. The only thing is they just show a map with "location 1", "location 2" etc on it , but they dont mention which locations are in which legends section. Not that it matters like, but me mate would no doubt like to know whose section he's in, but all the PDF says is "location 15"- how the fuck do you find out which legend has location 15?!
what does the stone say?

safcftm

Re: Armoury Square- legends question

Post by safcftm »

flash gunner wrote:
safcftm wrote:Finally got my stone installed and the club have sent me a map showing the location of it. The only thing is they just show a map with "location 1", "location 2" etc on it , but they dont mention which locations are in which legends section. Not that it matters like, but me mate would no doubt like to know whose section he's in, but all the PDF says is "location 15"- how the fuck do you find out which legend has location 15?!
what does the stone say?
Got me mates name (cos he wanted his name on a stone) with "meet here for the SAFC game". Basically we always go to the SAFC v Arsenal games, so we thought it'd be a laugh to have a stone to meet at so that if we end up living at opposite ends of the country and lose touch, we'll know to go to the stone pre match :lol:

safcftm

Post by safcftm »

Ah, hang on, mystery solved on arsenal.com

"Details of which legend will appear where will not be released before the panel is installed, which is why each panel has been given a generic location number for the purpose of identifying where stones will be laid. "

Oh well, god knows who we'll get- not as if you've had many famous number 15s is it! I'm guessing they'll do it by squad number (bergkamp is bound to be area 10, henry 14 etc)

hassle travel

Post by hassle travel »

You're a lucky man, i'd have a good bet that you will be in the Ray Parlour section

CraigPollard

Post by CraigPollard »

If i paid money and ended up in the "Denilson Zone" i'd want my bloody money back!!

:barscarf:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Our resident mackem may have just paid the last few quid we needed to sign Messi this summer! :barscarf: