Silver Membership Renewal 2011/2012

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
goonerchump

Silver Membership Renewal 2011/2012

Post by goonerchump »

Does anybody know the reason why Silver Membership has increased to £49 for this season? I may be wrong but I recall last season was around the £35 mark, seems like quite a jump with no real change to benefits etc...

Perhaps people are giving them up like a lot of STs are but I would be interested to know if anybody has any background on it...

Cheers.

augie

Post by augie »

Ooooooh Lukey.......someone is calling you :wink: :lol: :lol:

Northbank88

Post by Northbank88 »

Not sure but its a joke to be honest.
Its a 33% hike for the full version. Ive downgraded my DD to 'Lite'. Thats £39, so its only 3 quid more

Dan_85

Re: Silver Membership Renewal 2011/2012

Post by Dan_85 »

goonerchump wrote:Does anybody know the reason why Silver Membership has increased to £49 for this season?
Because AFC love money. Simples.

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

It was £24 last season for the lite membership gone up to £39 now, fucking disgrace 60% increase for nothing new :roll:

Chips and Chocolate

Post by Chips and Chocolate »

When's the deadline for membership renewal?

marcengels

Post by marcengels »

Chips and Chocolate wrote:When's the deadline for membership renewal?
When's you got the money? Arsenal know when you have the money available, and will expect it in their account 3 days after this date.

:twisted: :wink:

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

Chips and Chocolate wrote:When's the deadline for membership renewal?
8th of June

Chips and Chocolate

Post by Chips and Chocolate »

That may be a stupid question but do fixture cards only come with membership packs?

Post by 1886 »

Chips and Chocolate wrote:That may be a stupid question but do fixture cards only come with membership packs?
No mate, you get all sorts of useless tat :lol:

Chippy

Post by Chippy »

1886 wrote:
Chips and Chocolate wrote:That may be a stupid question but do fixture cards only come with membership packs?
No mate, you get all sorts of useless tat :lol:
But you get bugger all with the cheap one! Fc*king outrageous price increase. It's almost as if someone up there wants it to be a tourist stadium.

UTU

Post by UTU »

Maybe Fans are cancelling their Memberships and not renewing their Season Tickets or maybe the American Owner wants to maximise Profit :shock:

I cancelled my membership last season, fed up with giving the club my money to make rich people even more money :-P

Batflyer

Post by Batflyer »

Just logged in to renew my Red membership and to my surprise (or maybe it's not a surprise...) they've increased the prize with 20 percent. :twisted:

I'm seriously thinking about not renewing it. But if I don't, it's going to take years before I get to Silver...

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

As a silver, I have no choice but to renew regardless of how much they charge... sadly, the club are well aware of that and bleed us dry with a 50% increase (£26 to £39).

*word censored*.

SurreyGooner

Post by SurreyGooner »

The only thing that can justify it is the "Arsenal Player" coming with the membership, used to cost around £4? per month. Bit stupid that they're forcing you to pay for it though.