The Official AW Must Resign thread (Sticky please)

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
jaybee

The Official AW Must Resign thread (Sticky please)

Post by jaybee »

I've really had enough!
(surely we all have?)

Why do we have so many gutless supporters?

Fer fk sake even Blackburn can rouse up a demonstration.

Our form is disgusting - and it has been for far too long.

Even me a Rose tinter has given AW time, then more time, then more time.

So, post here if you are genuinely up for a peaceful but noisy demo for AW to resign.

* 2 weeks to get a demo together for the next home v SUNDERLAND *

would be nice to have a thousand on here - then we can arrange it
Last edited by jaybee on Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

swindongooner

Post by swindongooner »

Sounds good to me! what game you thinking?

u2bagooner

Post by u2bagooner »

100%

jaybee

Post by jaybee »

next home - Sunderland - its Sunday 16.10.11 1.30pm - but being on SKY a chance to tell the world that we aint frkn happy. Sure we'll get slated by some but we are the blxxdy arsenal. and fk all now for 6 years & almost def 7 yrs but more importantly future looks crap - not with some of the players coming through but the frgn management.

well done mate - just hope all who share the same - put it into action too. Only a peaceful demo of course so we need to keep the boys in blue informed

3 up and counting - just 997 to go :-)

Bangkokgooner

Post by Bangkokgooner »

I hope the banner from swlgooner will be done on time.

F**k off AKBs !!!

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

SurreyGooner

Post by SurreyGooner »

100% for this.

tel

Post by tel »

1) I totally agree a demo against Wenger and the board is long overdue.
2) our much heralded "great" away support were singing that *word censored* name today so what chance is there of the masses joining in.
3) there used to be a football club over there....

jaybee

Post by jaybee »

tel wrote:1) I totally agree a demo against Wenger and the board is long overdue.
2) our much heralded "great" away support were singing that c**ts name today so what chance is there of the masses joining in.
i think that was after we equalised. Euphoria or whatever prob took over - ie a momentary elation feeling (as we all have), but the root is rotten to the core and even the away lads and lasses will i'm sure join up to SAVE OUR ARSENAL

tel

Post by tel »

jaybee wrote:
tel wrote:1) I totally agree a demo against Wenger and the board is long overdue.
2) our much heralded "great" away support were singing that c**ts name today so what chance is there of the masses joining in.
i think that was after we equalised. Euphoria or whatever prob took over - ie a momentary elation feeling (as we all have), but the root is rotten to the core and even the away lads and lasses will i'm sure join up to SAVE OUR ARSENAL
They won't. They were singing it at 0-0 just minutes before VDV scored. We are very much in the minority until something happens at a home game. Our away fans aren't the messiahs that have been portrayed

augie

Post by augie »

Listen buddy a protest is long long overdue and I totally support the principle of such a protest but with the amount of gormless *word censored* we have following our club nowadays I have come to the conclusion that any protest is doomed to failure :oops: :oops: :oops:
If given enough notice I would attend a protest if convinced that it would be a big show of numbers voicing their displeasure but I will not specially travel over to witness more of the apathy that I see from the fans on a regular basis :x Maybe in the long run this groundhog day shit might well be in our best interests......a mid table team with no success will be tough for all the jcl's but a mid table team with no wenger might just push them over the edge and out to fcuk of our club :evil: :evil: :evil:

Btw sky highlighted pre game today that wenger's net spend over 15 years is 16 fcuking million - thats less than 1.1m per season :roll: :oops: :oops:

worthing gooner

Post by worthing gooner »

Augie what did you expect to see after that stat being shown, as we are a business disguised as a football club.

Revgoon89

Post by Revgoon89 »

Up for this as well, enough is quite enough. the usless clod he is.

frankbutcher

Post by frankbutcher »

I want to set the record straight about "One Arsene Wenger". It was sung as a direct response to those c@nts singing "Sit Down you Paedophile". I sang it and most of the crowd sang it. Doesn't mean I support Wenger, but I ain't gonna let him take abuse like that from those c@nts, without responding.

All of you sit in your armchairs and criticise us. You make up your excuses about attending protests. You're as bad as Wenger IMO. Get involved or shut the fuck up. :twisted:

Kevinho

Post by Kevinho »

tel wrote:
jaybee wrote:
They won't. They were singing it at 0-0 just minutes before VDV scored. We are very much in the minority until something happens at a home game. Our away fans aren't the messiahs that have been portrayed
I think Wenger's time has come. Sadly he seems intent on unravelling his legacy almost game by game.

But when **** filth start up that paedo shit, as they did at that point, then (and ONLY then) will I sing 1AW or AW's Red & White Army.

Whether your hatred of Wenger means you feel he doesn't deserve that backing is your choice. As much as I feel he's fucking up I'm not at that point yet.

topcat

Post by topcat »

frankbutcher wrote:I want to set the record straight about "One Arsene Wenger". It was sung as a direct response to those c@nts singing "Sit Down you Paedophile". I sang it and most of the crowd sang it. Doesn't mean I support Wenger, but I ain't gonna let him take abuse like that from those c@nts, without responding.All of you sit in your armchairs and criticise us. You make up your excuses about attending protests. You're as bad as Wenger IMO. Get involved or shut the fuck up. :twisted:
Respect to you for singing that. But arsene himself if he heard it probably thought you were singing it because you all love him. :roll: