Citeh match thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
FatChaz

Post by FatChaz »

donaldo wrote:
FatChaz wrote:lol Dan_85

Yeah i saw Hart Richards Clichy Kompany Silva YaYa and the rest of their first team on the pitch as you did :wink:

3-1 Citeh
oh so you saw Aguero, Nasri, De Jong, Dzeko, Toure, Kolarov as well then :?

5-1 Citeh :lol:

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

If we win i accept all is rosy in Wengers garden :wink:

Percy Dalton

Post by Percy Dalton »

flash gunner wrote:If we win i accept all is rosy in Wengers garden :wink:

You are just loking for an excuse to turn to the other side Flash!

:lol:

terry henry

Post by terry henry »

As long as its not an embarrassing score line I'll be ok. City aren't really our rivals this season. Our rivals are Spurs, Chelsea and Liverpool.

rigsby

Post by rigsby »

We have a chance. Our front 3 will cause them problems. Midfield needs to be solid.

1-1

Red Member

Post by Red Member »

this is where we will miss Santos. We will miss his additional attacking threat.

added to the fact that Djourou will probabaly play again then I automatically give City 2 goals. Assuming RVP scores again we will need Walcott to have his shooting boots on in order to get a 2-2 draw. I just fear that their defence won't cave in as easily as Chelsea's though.

Cork City Gooner

Post by Cork City Gooner »

g88ner wrote:
Cork City Gooner wrote:Many of them are probably thinking about getting out in January, now that there wont be anymore Champs league.
Why? :? :oops: :lol:

They'll be cup tied anyway if they move clubs, and Citeh will be in it next year.
Tevez isn't cup tied and for the rest there isn't any guarantee that they will emerge from the groups next year. Their performance this year wasn't great, they lack experience and most of all they lack team spirit. People think you can throw 200million at a team and hey presto its the Champions league in your pocket.

Man City is a club, not yet a team. The game at Chelsea tonight will be very revealing.

no. 1 is Perry Groves....

Post by no. 1 is Perry Groves.... »

a tough fixture no 2 ways about it

if there's a hand out there offering draw I would be biting it off

Revgoon89

Post by Revgoon89 »

Considering our Reserves only lost 1-0 to them, a goal that wouldn't have happened if we were any good with set peices, then I'm cautiously optimistic we can get something from the game. Then again it is up in Manchester so that won't help us.

if we beat them, then I'm hitting the booze. If we lose, I'm hitting the booze. :lol:

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

Percy Dalton wrote:Sorry but their very good wide players will rape out stand-in full backs.

I don't fear a drubbing but I just cannot see them scoring less than 2!
:roll:
Twenty-one :shock: Dear jesus. :wink: :lol:

Sutch

Post by Sutch »

If sides like Napoli can go there and get a point and nearly win then why can't we? We're a better side than Napoli ffs, considering Djourou will be playing though that's an extra player for their side and the same if Arshavin plays.

Put Oxy Chambo on the bench and if it's close with twenty minutes to go then put him on and let him make a name for himself, he shows more bite than Arshavin or Rosicky and he's quick, looks like scoring every time he gets near the box and I can't see their full backs coping against him.

Dan_85

Post by Dan_85 »

Sutch wrote:We're a better side than Napoli.
Nicht.

Chips and Chocolate

Post by Chips and Chocolate »

Dan_85 wrote:
Nicht.
Bless you

bergkamp10

Post by bergkamp10 »

Bring Back Pires wrote:On the basis that City have won all seven home league games - in addition to the 6-1 victory at Old Trafford - I can only conclude that we'll be soundly beaten.
:cry: :cry:

BBP, your probably correct on this one. But we might as well having a bloody go at there back four, it's the only real weakness they have...

A draw would be a great result for us..

FatChaz

Post by FatChaz »

Red Member wrote: added to the fact that Djourou will probabaly play again then I automatically give City 2 goals.
so true! :banghead:

but what's the alternative? we dont want to throw miquel into the deep end, like we did with jenkinson, he's only going to fuck up!

Has Arsenal ever had an injury that hasnt had a major set back? what the hell are the physio team doing there :?