WOLVES GAME THREAD

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
REB

WOLVES GAME THREAD

Post by REB »

up next.

BournemouthRED

Post by BournemouthRED »

Change it around please wenger! The starting 11 needs freshening up, and I don't mean arshavin!

piresistible

Post by piresistible »

we can do it...rvp on the bench for this and let chamak and co start

RioGooner

Post by RioGooner »

Can't keep playing Persie, btw most of our offensive players look tired, time to start The Ox, Benay and just because there's no other option, Chamakh.

Red Member

Post by Red Member »

I would go

Fabianski
Koscielny
Mertesacker
Vermaelen
Miquel
Song
Arteta
Arshavin
Rosicky
Benayoun
Walcott

enjibenji

Post by enjibenji »

confirmed by club that this is now on the 27th

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

I wouldn't let Arshavin anywhere near the team, he offers so little he is a liability as we are playing with 10 men.
He's going to rest RVP so we'll have to play Chamslack. I'd go with a midfield of
Oxpot, Roshitsky, our Japanese midfielder.....Dumb Song, Benny and Arteta.
Back line has to be
Chezza, Kos, Merte, TV5, Miquel

piresistible

Post by piresistible »

TeeCee wrote:I wouldn't let Arshavin anywhere near the team, he offers so little he is a liability as we are playing with 10 men.
He's going to rest RVP so we'll have to play Chamslack. I'd go with a midfield of
Oxpot, Roshitsky, our Japanese midfielder.....Dumb Song, Benny and Arteta.
Back line has to be
Chezza, Kos, Merte, TV5, Miquel
who needs other fans to put our players down when we have fans like these

piresistible

Post by piresistible »

we should try this line up against wolves
scznzy
coquelin kos verm miguel
song
benayoun arteta rosicky
arshavin
van piersie
rosicky and benayoun deserves to start, while theo, gervinho and ramsey have been showing signs of fatigue, this line up also gives arsha a chance for a pop at his favoured position, behind a target man, if he mess up, then he s on his way 2 zenit

gunner_ace

Post by gunner_ace »

Anyone reckon the game will be shown on TV now? Fingers crossed as I cant make this one. Would be a nice little Xmas bonus.

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

Rosicky, Yossi and Arteta in midfield .

Arshavin to replace gervinho, at least he has a good shot on him, and Ox to replace walcott. 8)

franksav63
Location: Home - Whitechapel - Arsenal Block 6 - Twitter - @franksav63

Post by franksav63 »

I really hope Roshity gets sold in January, I personally don't want to see this 'I'll walk towards the centre half line when a goalbound shot is going towards the goal'' wanker ever again... one half little decent performance and people forget all the shit that he has performed over the last 2 seasons.. I can't stand the *word censored* and he should be in the same *word censored* envelope as the lazy Russian.

BournemouthRED

Post by BournemouthRED »

franksav63 wrote:I really hope Roshity gets sold in January, I personally don't want to see this 'I'll walk towards the centre half line when a goalbound shot is going towards the goal'' wanker ever again... one half little decent performance and people forget all the shit that he has performed over the last 2 seasons.. I can't stand the c**t and he should be in the same c**t envelope as the lazy Russian.
This 8)

Red Member

Post by Red Member »

franksav63 wrote:I really hope Roshity gets sold in January, I personally don't want to see this 'I'll walk towards the centre half line when a goalbound shot is going towards the goal'' wanker ever again... one half little decent performance and people forget all the shit that he has performed over the last 2 seasons.. I can't stand the c**t and he should be in the same c**t envelope as the lazy Russian.
nice attempt at being a WUM :D

Percy Dalton

Post by Percy Dalton »

Red Member wrote:
nice attempt at being a WUM :D

Not in your league though hey!

:roll: