McDowell its over dude...no more - Hallelujah

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
OneBardGooner

Re: McDowell's Diabolical piss poor VANITY 'Rumours' Thread

Post by OneBardGooner »

augie wrote:

Delighted for the mercenary c**t - I didnt mind him leaving us and I am not even sure he is as good as he is made out to be by some but for me he went to a club where money not playing time was his sole motivation :roll: This was a guy that was just breaking into the french squad and if he had of gone to a club where he was going to be a regular and push on with his international career then I would have thanked him for his efforts and wished him well but he sacrificed all that for $$$$$$

Btw he left marseille on a free, he left us on a free and now he has left milan on a free............it's more than a coincidence :roll:

I'm sure he studied law to qualification some time ago Augie - so when it comes to the ole Moolah he knows exactly what he's doing....I also think had he stayed he would have improved even more as a player - that's why (for me) he's just another greedy *word censored*.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

flash gunner wrote:
1989 wrote:What a name that is. Schweinsteiger. Beautiful.
Pig mounter :barscarf:
That's funny flash he said something similar about you.... :rubchin: :rubchin: :rubchin: oh yeah it was 'flash is a pigs cock sucker'..... not that any of us believe him of course.

:D :wink:

piresistible

Post by piresistible »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Serves the greedy fuckers right - I bet he ends up with the scum...Aaaaah! :rubchin: on second thoughts cheeseontoast face has left so maybe not :D

I vividly remeber in one interview how he was giving it large about how good he was and he didnt owe arsenal anything - loaad of tosh - over rated is an understatement with this fool.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

I do remember he did play very well - for one season :wink:

piresistible

Post by piresistible »

OneBardGooner wrote:I do remember he did play very well - for one season :wink:
bloody how many of these 1 season wonders are we going to have :shock:

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

piresistible wrote:
Its the none season wonders that bother me

piresistible

Post by piresistible »

flash gunner wrote:
piresistible wrote:
haha True.
It's time to start buidling some hurtin bombs :box:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Yeah just for fun wenker should sign Gattuso...it'd be nice to see the opposition pis sin their pants whislt waiting in the tunnel to take to the pitch!. :D

:box: :box: :box: :box:

He'll break both yer legs
and put you in the infirmary
his name is GATTUSO!
and he come's from Italy!

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

flash gunner wrote:
piresistible wrote:
yeah we do have our (un)fair share of them mate :roll: :banghead:

QuartzGooner

Post by QuartzGooner »

No bitterness at all towards Flamini.

He left for a bigger club, not as if he was North London lad with long ties to us.

He gave his all and did well in that 2007-2008 season.

He owed us nothing, we owed him nothing.

clockender1

Post by clockender1 »

Mail : giroud deal is 45k per week.

so 7k a week less than Song, Bendtner etc.

I actually wouldn't mind Flanimal back - he did have 1 1/2 seasons where he worked his socks off.

he wouldn't accept 28, maybe 35/40 for him would be a good squad addition ?

or pay as you play ?

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

Flamini is a C*** of the highest order and if he is allowed anywhere near Arsenal then I will never buy another ticket. :evil:
He can feck off back to France to a miceky mouse team and take Goofy (Wenger) with him!!

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

TeeCee wrote:Flamini is a C*** of the highest order and if he is allowed anywhere near Arsenal then I will never buy another ticket. :evil:
He can feck off back to France to a miceky mouse team and take Goofy (Wenger) with him!!
how is he a *word censored*? he left, get over it :roll:

seriously, can't one player leave us anymore without being turned into a hate figure by some of our fanbase? holy shit :banghead:

augie

Post by augie »

Henry Norris 1913 wrote:
TeeCee wrote:Flamini is a C*** of the highest order and if he is allowed anywhere near Arsenal then I will never buy another ticket. :evil:

seriously, can't one player leave us anymore without being turned into a hate figure by some of our fanbase? holy shit :banghead:

I think, that in a day where players are paid an extortinate amount for kicking around a ball of air, fans can accept players leaving their clubs for many reasons..........greed isnt one of them :evil: Flamini was a bit part player with us for all bar his last season at the club so if he moved to a club where he would be an integral part of a team aiming to challenge for trophies then I would have no probs with that but he went to a club that had two players in front of him (pirlo and gattuso) that he was never gonna be selected ahead of so he basically sacrificed a promising international career to take the bigger bucks whilst getting italian wood splinters up his arse :roll: :evil:

officepest
Location: Lacking a little bit of sharpness in the final third.

Post by officepest »

augie wrote:
Henry Norris 1913 wrote:

I think, that in a day where players are paid an extortinate amount for kicking around a ball of air, fans can accept players leaving their clubs for many reasons..........greed isnt one of them :evil: Flamini was a bit part player with us for all bar his last season at the club so if he moved to a club where he would be an integral part of a team aiming to challenge for trophies then I would have no probs with that but he went to a club that had two players in front of him (pirlo and gattuso) that he was never gonna be selected ahead of so he basically sacrificed a promising international career to take the bigger bucks whilst getting italian wood splinters up his arse :roll: :evil:
Augie's nailed it with this comment. I've no ill-will towards Flamster but would not want him back either.