Lost away ticket

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
topgoon

Lost away ticket

Post by topgoon »

I lost my ticket for Bradford away on my way back from the 12 pins tonight. I either dropped it in the Pins or on the way home.

If any gooner happened to pick it up pls pm me and I can . arrange to pick it up off you.

I know it's a long shot but thought I'd give it a try anyway. :(

Perryashburtongroves

Re: Lost away ticket

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

If you know the seat details, you can ring the club and they can block it and then sort out another one for you. I was once in a queue to buy tickets at Highbury and the guy at the next window was explaining that he had lost his tickets for what turned out to be the title winning game at Old Toilet in 2002. The box office bloke said that if he knew the seat number and row he could do something but if not, there's not much that can be done. Nowadays, I suppose if you booked over the internet, the club know the details and can sort it out.

goonermarc

Post by goonermarc »

Worst comes to the worst mate their seems to be a few spares going around now for this game, just means you'll be a further 20 quid out of pocket sadly.

SWLGooner
Location: Islington Town Hall, applauding the fourth place trophy.

Post by SWLGooner »

You've not had great timing mate, Bradford is the first away game for years where they've not put barcodes on away tickets so you'll struggle to get a duplicate as the club will be very wary... :oops:

If you're after a spare drop me a PM and I'll put the word out.

topgoon

Post by topgoon »

Things are a whole lot worse than that.

I lost them as I was running to get to the station, trod on a f**king twig went over on my left ankle but thought nothing of it at the time.

Now my left foot's swollen and hurts like hell and I can't move it.

I assume it's a sprained ankle, I've never had one so don't know.

What are the chances of my going to the game...biggest worry is sitting on the Arsenal bus for 4 hours each way even if I could get away with crutches.

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

topgoon wrote:Things are a whole lot worse than that.

I lost them as I was running to get to the station, trod on a f**king twig went over on my left ankle but thought nothing of it at the time.

What are the chances of my going to the game...biggest worry is sitting on the Arsenal bus for 4 hours each way even if I could get away with crutches.
Go the the hospital mate. In the meantime, any cold spray or ice will help.

If it's a sprain, then you could go to the game - sitting on the coach won't be the problem. But you should get it checked out in case it's more serious than a sprain.

Any other injury questions can be directed to our resident dwarf crock DB10Gooner....who always takes precautions when drinking and singing before football matches...

:D

Goose

Post by Goose »

topgoon wrote:I lost my ticket for Bradford away on my way back from the 12 pins tonight. I either dropped it in the Pins or on the way home.

If any gooner happened to pick it up pls pm me and I can . arrange to pick it up off you.

I know it's a long shot but thought I'd give it a try anyway. :(
Had this issue for the utd away game. Call club and they will get one reprinted for you to collect from Bradford box office. You need to take photo i.d.
Simples :wink:

topgoon

Post by topgoon »

arseofacrow wrote:

Go the the hospital mate. In the meantime, any cold spray or ice will help.

If it's a sprain, then you could go to the game - sitting on the coach won't be the problem. But you should get it checked out in case it's more serious than a sprain.

Any other injury questions can be directed to our resident dwarf crock DB10Gooner....who always takes precautions when drinking and singing before football matches...

:D
Cheers aoac, Mrs TG got me some codeine so just need a beer and would be a nice evening as I'm on my a**e watching the box being waited on hand and crook foot.

I'm going nowhere near an A&e in South London on a Saturday night, going to get it seen to first thing in the morning. I reckon has to be quiet at 10am on a Sunday morning

FrenchBantam

Post by FrenchBantam »

Hope you can get to the game buddy. We could do with a talisman like you :D :D

skizz_b

Post by skizz_b »

topgoon wrote: Cheers aoac, Mrs TG got me some codeine so just need a beer and would be a nice evening as I'm on my a**e watching the box being waited on hand and crook foot.

I'm going nowhere near an A&e in South London on a Saturday night, going to get it seen to first thing in the morning. I reckon has to be quiet at 10am on a Sunday morning
sorted?

Top Londoner

Post by Top Londoner »

topgoon wrote.

"I'm going nowhere near an A&e in South London on a Saturday night, going to get it seen to first thing in the morning. I reckon has to be quiet at 10am on a Sunday morning."

You're kidding right? You fell over a 'twig' mate. Now if you are heavily pregnant and from Kinshasa or Lagos, then you might be entitled to some urgent treatment.
Good luck with your swelling though. :oops: :lol:

topgoon

Post by topgoon »

Top Londoner wrote:topgoon wrote.

"I'm going nowhere near an A&e in South London on a Saturday night, going to get it seen to first thing in the morning. I reckon has to be quiet at 10am on a Sunday morning."

You're kidding right? You fell over a 'twig' mate. Now if you are heavily pregnant and from Kinshasa or Lagos, then you might be entitled to some urgent treatment.
Cheeky bastard. Anyway swelling nearly all gone, most importantly no pain so I'm going regardless. After a couple of beers, a cold night in Yorkshire and watching Chamakh do nothing at all I'll won't really care anymore. :cheers:

A&E didn't take long at all and no up the duff Nigerians or Rwandans in sight. On a side note all the nurses were completely rank, 'Twas like a gathering of the ugly nurses society. :(

Top Londoner

Post by Top Londoner »

topgoon wrote:
Top Londoner wrote:topgoon wrote.

Cheeky bastard. Anyway swelling nearly all gone, most importantly no pain so I'm going regardless. After a couple of beers, a cold night in Yorkshire and watching Chamakh do nothing at all I'll won't really care anymore. :cheers:

A&E didn't take long at all and no up the duff Nigerians or Rwandans in sight. On a side note all the nurses were completely rank, 'Twas like a gathering of the ugly nurses society. :(

That's saaf London for ya. :barscarf: