When should Wenger go?

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.

When should Wenger go?

Today
57%
If we don't get through v Bayern
9%
End of the season
28%
End of his contract
1%
I want him to have a new contract so I can go to SteveO's party
6%

Total votes: 90

Chippy

When should Wenger go?

Post by Chippy »

I breaking a bit of a rule here but I think we need a bit of a safety valve. Please keep the comments civil guys.

markyp

Re: When should Wenger go?

Post by markyp »

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

ive a felling this poll will be unanimous

augie

Post by augie »

mcdowell42 wrote:ive a felling this poll will be unanimous

Doubtful.....we have a couple of new wum that joined recently and they will enjoy voting pro wenger and then have a laff as ye try to reason with them :roll:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

augie wrote:
mcdowell42 wrote:ive a felling this poll will be unanimous

Doubtful.....we have a couple of new wum that joined recently and they will enjoy voting pro wenger and then have a laff as ye try to reason with them :roll:

Already have 1 joker voting the 2nd option :roll:

richpye

Post by richpye »

Not sure a new manager could do anything with this set of players this season.
Need to get to the end of the season and allow a new manager the whole summer to sort things out

augie

Post by augie »

For the record I don't give a fcuk right now what happens re wenker - if they sack him in the morning then great and if they don't then I am going over to Steve's for that fcuking BBQ and let me say in advance that I actually like some of the away boyz songs 8)

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

augie wrote:For the record I don't give a fcuk right now what happens re wenker - if they sack him in the morning then great and if they don't then I am going over to Steve's for that fcuking BBQ and let me say in advance that I actually like some of the away boyz songs 8)
:lol: :lol:

Where the fuck did that come from? I know we're all a bit mental at the moment but.... :D

augie

Post by augie »

richpye wrote:Not sure a new manager could do anything with this set of players this season.
Need to get to the end of the season and allow a new manager the whole summer to sort things out

Bringing in a new manager now would allow him the next 3 months to see just how shite some of these players are and would save him trying to evaluate them in the summer with no proper games - you would hope that would accelerate those shit players departures

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

do you have to bring your own food and drink to this BBQ

augie

Post by augie »

mcdowell42 wrote:do you have to bring your own food and drink to this BBQ

I don't think so.....I heard Steve is visiting aintree to sort out the menu for the bbq :wink:

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

mcdowell42 wrote:do you have to bring your own food and drink to this BBQ
http://www.twitter.com/of_course_you_do ... **t/steveo

:barscarf:

markyp

Post by markyp »

richpye wrote:Not sure a new manager could do anything with this set of players this season.
we actually have a strong first 11,some organisation with players in correct positons i.e podolski centre forward then we'd be challenging again.the poor season is down to wenker losing the dressing room plus being totally inept tactically,the squad doesnt need a massive over haul just a tweek ie gervinho being sold and a quality centre back would help,we are sadly no more than an experiment by Wenker who is so arrogant he refuses to change his ways.typical french,bloody arrogant and self obsessed

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

I know augie got in trouble for this, but I honestly don't care what it takes as long as he goes and I mean anything just to be shot of him once and for all.

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

goonersid wrote:I know augie got in trouble for this, but I honestly don't care what it takes as long as he goes and I mean anything just to be shot of him once and for all.

BYE Sid :wink: