Arsenal v Manure

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
LeftfootlegendGooner

Re: Arsenal v Manure

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

mcdowell42 wrote:i feel an injury coming on for RVP dont think he will play,ive no concrete evidence just a hunch.
Ring any bells :? :shock: :lol:

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

markyp wrote:
falkirk goon wrote:http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archiv ... ard-appeal

Appeal rejected :barscarf: still just a 3game ban though :cry: bastards i thought it would be upped to 4
i wish he'd bitten someone instead,that way we'd be rid of him for longer,or maybe he could be cujoled in to a Cantona style kung fu kick on the crowd?i want rid of that lumbering peice of plop,could you ever see him scoring a goal like RVP did last night?? :banghead:
He'd miss :roll: :lol:

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
markyp wrote:

Appeal rejected :barscarf: still just a 3game ban though :cry: bastards i thought it would be upped to 4
i wish he'd bitten someone instead,that way we'd be rid of him for longer,or maybe he could be cujoled in to a Cantona style kung fu kick on the crowd?i want rid of that lumbering peice of plop,could you ever see him scoring a goal like RVP did last night?? :banghead:
I think I heard him shout some racist abuse or homophobic abuse or sexist abuse. Whichever one would get him the longest ban, that was the one I heard him shouting.

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
markyp wrote:

I think I heard him shout some racist abuse or homophobic abuse or sexist abuse. Whichever one would get him the longest ban, that was the one I heard him shouting.

Can't you just complain that he threw a banana at you and he'd get banned from the ground.

Old Oak Gooner

Post by Old Oak Gooner »

Arsenal to win 11-0 :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

p206ab

Post by p206ab »

"Arsenal’s pain will be offset by a £1.5million bonus they will receive due to a clause inserted in Van Persie’s contract when he signed last summer. The clause was activated when United won the title."

Rohan

Post by Rohan »

p206ab wrote:"Arsenal’s pain will be offset by a £1.5million bonus they will receive due to a clause inserted in Van Persie’s contract when he signed last summer. The clause was activated when United won the title."
I guess, Wan*er and board are busy counting this money. I am pretty sure, as usual we won't be doing any preparation/planning for this game. We will be playing same way even without bothering that donkey is not playing this game.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

p206ab wrote:"Arsenal’s pain will be offset by a £1.5million bonus they will receive due to a clause inserted in Van Persie’s contract when he signed last summer. The clause was activated when United won the title."
Where is this quote from, mate?

Nick Bendtners Ego

Post by Nick Bendtners Ego »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Nostradamus :?

See also;

" Behold and the anti Christ shalt build a new city built on blood and dreams and lay waste to a footballing dynasty that even the Gods were not worthy. The beast shalt not have the number 6 but 7 . £ Seven million to be precise and he shalt laugh as his dark overlords from darker lands rip hearts from the few mighty warriors and hand still beating to a Red nosed half brother who speaks in tongues. Come the time of May, the prophesy will be complete"

..... or something to that effect :wink:

xgtdec

Post by xgtdec »

I'm seriously struggling to muster the effort to watch this game........it feels like im going to work or brushing my teeth or something like that..i know the motions ill be going through and i know the outcome will be the same old same old...its tough to muster enthusiasm for something that in all odds will go the way it always seems to go. And i have to say the thought of wenger being all smiles and handshakes to RVP makes me sick......i'm not capable of putting the frustration into words!!!!!

Top Londoner

Post by Top Londoner »

DB10GOONER wrote:

It was on twatter the other night.
So, it just has to be true imo.

:box: :roll:

:D

Brady's left peg

Post by Brady's left peg »

I have read many media stories today about the respect we should show to Manure and the Judas. While I agree it would show a lack of class and very scum like to not give them a guard of honour, I don't agree that the same respect should be afforded the Judas. I don't have a massive problem with his reasons for wanting out, their is no loyalty in football nowadays and nothing surprises me. But I do have a problem with the statement he made and the club he elected to join and the love-in he's now got with anything Manure. Does he remember saying I'll always be a gooner when he kisses their fucking badge!
So when I read the stories today with Wenger calling on us to respect the Judas, it gave me visions of the manager, backroom staff and players back slapping laughing and joking with the Judas :censored: .
Some of our players are apparently worried about shaking Judas's hand in case the fans take exception to it, maybe if the club had acted differently we wouldn't be where we are.
From a personal point of view I don't give a shit what Wenger says, if I feel like :censored:ing off the Judas I will end of!
:cussing: :cussing:

LizLeGooner

Post by LizLeGooner »

Brady's left peg wrote: So when I read the stories today with Wenger calling on us to respect the Judas,

Why does he say these things?! :banghead:
He's such a bloody push over. van Pursey basically said YOU and his team mates weren't good enough for him in a VERY public statement. Where was the respect then?!
Where's the respect when those scummy United fans call you a pedophile for years for believing in young players that they eventually end up singing for?!

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Just do a fucking guard of honour and get on with it. I would expect the same from them if it was us. Show some class and if that number 20 of theirs has any sense, he would walk around it rather than through it. A note to our players though; please don't do all that hugging and kissing shit in the tunnel with him before the game, it pisses us all right off. Ignore him. Oh, and someone please get stuck into him hard in the first five minutes. We never ever seem to do that.

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

There's no way we won't do a guard of honour - suggesting there's a chance we may not is just an excuse for newspapers to print RVP RVP RVP RVP RVP RVP RVP RVP RVP RVP RVP all week.