Anti-Wenger Protest

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
gra001

Re: Anti-Wenger Protest

Post by gra001 »

We need to get the people of " Red Action " on board to sort something out as it seems this is the way to get through to Arsenal!!! They are very good at organising THINGS, so if any one here is from The " Red Action " please, please do something.
You are the one's that keeps asking us for any idea's, " Wenger out" if YOU care !!!!!!!

Maybe 40,000 Wenger out Cards !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:I've deleted a couple of "Fuck off Wenger" posts. Lads, keep this thread to protest info/ideas. Anything else will be deleted. That includes abuse and/or a huge list of why we want Wenger gone. OneBard - you are borderline. :wink:
Okay so no more F'O's AW, no problemo, BUT are you saying I (or any other Gooner on here) are not allowed to state the reasons why we/ I think he should be sacked or that he should resign as manager of Arsenal FC.?

Surely if we are to organise/ agree a list or an agenda for a petition (complaints or reasons why he should be sacked or resign) or are you saying that cannot be aired on here? Should a petition go ahead - some of those points might be a part of a basis for the leader page on a petition. :? :banghead:
Exactly. How fucking difficult is it to understand? :banghead: :roll:

The OTHER Wenger thread is for the reasons.

If we let everyone post their own reasons on this thread then it will just degenerate into a repeat of the other thread and the AKB's will then post their retorts and it will be a mess. This isn't a fucking assault on your rights for fucks sake, it's the only way we can keep this thread open for it's intended purpose. If that is not to everyone's liking we can just re-merge the fucker and let it get buried in all the shite that has been repeated ad infinitum for 880+ pages on the Wenger thread. :x

officepest
Location: Lacking a little bit of sharpness in the final third.

Post by officepest »

gra001 wrote:We need to get the people of " Red Action " on board to sort something out as it seems this is the way to get through to Arsenal!!! They are very good at organising THINGS, so if any one here is from The " Red Action " please, please do something.
You are the one's that keeps asking us for any idea's, " Wenger out" if YOU care !!!!!!!

Maybe 40,000 Wenger out Cards !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think they are keeping out of things now given the reaction to the 'sod off Jabba' march.

glenngould

Post by glenngould »

Thanks for putting this in it's own place. More to come on this for sure...

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Le Grove mentions a protest planned for the manure game on his blog today. Is he talking about the same thing as on here or is there something else planned? Best to have a unified front rather than splinter groups if there's different action planned.

REB

Post by REB »

le grove is a wanker. changes his mind every week trying to get clicks on his page.

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

rodders999 wrote:20-25,000 emply seats would be the best possible protest but best of luck with this. Anything that will help to rid the club of the gormless turnip has my backing 100%.
Empty seats will never happen on that scale,Arsenal don't care if Mr Smith and his family,who have been going for 50 years fills them, or some bloke from China/India/Thailand/Europe/South America or The Philipines fills them,Arsenal don't care where the £40-£55 comes from,and I doubt a tourist will give a fuck about some protest if he can buy an Ozil shirt from the Armoury........

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

robbo10 wrote:
rodders999 wrote:20-25,000 emply seats would be the best possible protest but best of luck with this. Anything that will help to rid the club of the gormless turnip has my backing 100%.
Empty seats will never happen on that scale,Arsenal don't care if Mr Smith and his family,who have been going for 50 years fills them, or some bloke from China/India/Thailand/Europe/South America or The Philipines fills them,Arsenal don't care where the £40-£55 comes from,and I doubt a tourist will give a fcuk about some protest if he can buy an Ozil shirt from the Armoury........

Yeah, I agree with you it's hard to see that level of protest ever occurring but it would sure as hell make the club take notice if it were to happen. Hit em in the pocket and suddenly they won't be seeing the sun shining out of Wenger's arse any more. It hurts me not to go to games anymore (and I never will again until he's gone) and I may be pissing into a hurricane by making my stand but I'm taking a stand and sticking to it. All I need is 24,999 like minded individuals and maybe, just maybe we can make a difference.

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

about time one of the supporters groups organised something - i can't see the point of them otherwise.

I did think that the BSM might be the answer a couple of years ago but even they won't have a go at Wenger :banghead:

gra001

Post by gra001 »

Forget the empty seats, Protest is the only way to get through as everyone including the Media will jump on this, i'm sure by starting a protest outside the stadium before the game momentum will pick up as more fans will join...

P.S There's No point Not going into the Stadium as we support ourteam!!!!!!

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

rodders999 wrote:
robbo10 wrote:
Empty seats will never happen on that scale,Arsenal don't care if Mr Smith and his family,who have been going for 50 years fills them, or some bloke from China/India/Thailand/Europe/South America or The Philipines fills them,Arsenal don't care where the £40-£55 comes from,and I doubt a tourist will give a fcuk about some protest if he can buy an Ozil shirt from the Armoury........

Yeah, I agree with you it's hard to see that level of protest ever occurring but it would sure as hell make the club take notice if it were to happen. Hit em in the pocket and suddenly they won't be seeing the sun shining out of Wenger's arse any more. It hurts me not to go to games anymore (and I never will again until he's gone) and I may be pissing into a hurricane by making my stand but I'm taking a stand and sticking to it. All I need is 24,999 like minded individuals and maybe, just maybe we can make a difference.
I'm of the same opinion Rodders but am so split,I've been going over the Arsenal for nie on 35 years and it fucking hurts not to go because IT'S OUR CLUB,but we need this *word censored* gone and it makes me feel a tiny bit better knowing they don't get fuck all off me now,I hate what Wenger has made me feel towards this club now. :cussing: :cussing: :cussing:

gra001

Post by gra001 »

Maybe BSM should get involved at least people listen to them, i'm sure the ticket pricing has taken its cause which was featured in many papers as well as Talk sport!!! at the time they said that the marches weren't against the manager but the board..

This is the time perhaps that BSM should organise a wenger out campaign ....

Be interesting to here from them !!

P.S I did mention the " Red Action" before, forget that, they won't do anything, they do what the club wants them to do.......

REB

Post by REB »

shewore doing some stuff on facebook and maybe someone from the BSM might come on here and post something, i have tweeted highbury harold so im hoping he will .

gp543

Post by gp543 »

Can someone explain the rules regarding banners in the ground? A good idea to get support/go viral would be a video of someone trying to put the "thanks for the memories" banner up and catching the stewards trying to prevent that on camera.

Dodgyknee71

Post by Dodgyknee71 »

gp543 wrote:Can someone explain the rules regarding banners in the ground? A good idea to get support/go viral would be a video of someone trying to put the "thanks for the memories" banner up and catching the stewards trying to prevent that on camera.

The rules about banners are on stadium notices and in the handbook sent with season tickets