Liverpool Away, our kid.

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Henry Norris 1913

Re: Liverpool Away, our kid.

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

feed the scousers, let them know its christmas time 8)

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Henry Norris 1913 wrote:feed the scousers, let them know its christmas time 8)
Think its stupid that the Man Ure fans sing that given who their captain is. Then again he is probably too thick to be insulted.

markyp

Post by markyp »

The players and Wenger will announce this week in all of the rags that this time things will be different,we will beat a top team,blah blah blah,rinse and repeat then cue rabbits in the headlights once again,liverpool will win 3-1,knob chops out :banghead:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

INJURY NEWS: Oxlade-Chamberlain suffered a groin strain which leaves him in doubt for the game vs Liverpool. (Mirror)
11:05pm - 14 Dec 14

Midz

Post by Midz »

mcdowell42 wrote:INJURY NEWS: Oxlade-Chamberlain suffered a groin strain which leaves him in doubt for the game vs Liverpool. (Mirror)
What happened to that chap Walcott who was supposed to be back from injury weeks ago?

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Midz wrote:
mcdowell42 wrote:INJURY NEWS: Oxlade-Chamberlain suffered a groin strain which leaves him in doubt for the game vs Liverpool. (Mirror)
What happened to that chap Walcott who was supposed to be back from injury weeks ago?
Again according to the mirror Walcott COULD be back for the murdering scum match.

augie

Post by augie »

flash gunner wrote:We will win, Rodgers will be sacked and Klopp will take over there ruling another replacement for Wenger out :?

Without a doubt this will happen :cry: :cry:

The victims will come away from mancland yesterday wondering how they were defeated never mind heavily defeated (am tempted to say that they were robbed :wink: ) - that sterling knobhead should have bagged a hat-trick and the crazy italian could have bagged a couple as well. That for me sums up where the scousers are right now - confidence is low and they are losing games cos they just dont have that special player that can make that difference. Also has to be said that stevie me was absolutely horrendous yesterday - their whole midfield was shocking but the self serving scouser was particularly bad and I dont care how many midfielders we have missing, if we cant take their midfield then there is something woefully wrong :oops: One of my buddies is a victims fan and he maintains that rodgers will be sacked today but I too believe that they will wait until next monday to give him his christmas present

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Shit fans shocker alert!! :D

In Oireland (especially Dublin) Mouser "fans" are complete mongs. Like the manc "fans" here they are all mouth when winning, not to be seen when losing, and the vast vast majority have never been to a game. :roll:

Shockingly, and God knows why, but there is a small hardcore tottingscum fanbase in Dublin and I actually have more respect for those cúnts than I ever could for the manc and mouser "fans" here because, like a big chunk of the local Gooners, they actually travel to games. :shock:

Losing to these murdering scouse geebags after last year's debacle is unacceptable. We should win, given both teams current form and this weekend's results and performances, but you'd never bet against a modern Wenger team bottling it either. :|

1-3 to the Gunners. :shock:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

DB10GOONER wrote:Shit fans shocker alert!! :D

In Oireland (especially Dublin) Mouser "fans" are complete mongs. Like the manc "fans" here they are all mouth when winning, not to be seen when losing, and the vast vast majority have never been to a game. :roll:

Shockingly, and God knows why, but there is a small hardcore tottingscum fanbase in Dublin and I actually have more respect for those cúnts than I ever could for the manc and mouser "fans" here because, like a big chunk of the local Gooners, they actually travel to games. :shock:

Losing to these murdering scouse geebags after last year's debacle is unacceptable. We should win, given both teams current form and this weekend's results and performances, but you'd never bet against a modern Wenger team bottling it either. :|

1-3 to the Gunners. :shock:
There is still I think a Totnumb supporters club in Dublin. In my time in the Dublin Arsenal Supporters Club we beat them in a tournament final. The abuse between both groups was genuine and heartwarming. Yet once that abated we spoke to them and actually shared tips on traveling and accommodation etc.
Then we went back to abusing them..
on the other hand i am like a broken record regarding the majority of Liverpool "fans" in Ireland. They are so predictable in their support or lack of it depending on results.

Herd

Post by Herd »

United just soaked up the pressure and hit them on the break , we should do the same !

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

Herd wrote:United just soaked up the pressure and hit them on the break , we should do the same !
They have a world class keeper and we don't.

:barscarf:

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

the pressure will be off us for this game as we are close enough to the 4th place trophy for now

therefore expect another loss up there -more screams from the WOB and then the AKBs can tell us how fickle we are when we beat QPR on Boxing Day........yawn. wake me up in 2017

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

After the weekend games I think it has become clear that Arsenal would have to try very hard not to finish fourth. Not because of our quality but more because of the lack of it elsewhere. Spuds may knock on the door along with Everton. The Victims will get a boost or two along the way followed by a setback or two. West Ham and Southampton, seriously did anyone really believe they would be top four ? That leaves Arsenal, guaranteed defeats against the current top three in the second half of the season a few stumbling defeats against inferior teams and a glorious second leg defeat in the Champions League. Probably out of the FA Cup in a whimper but the objective will be achieved in May. And guess what, it will be rammed down our throats about the greatest achievements of our greatest manager.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

If we lose to these murdering cuntbags - then wenger - will be told he's a very, very, naughty boy and that he needs to give considerable thught to his future at The Arsenal.

:?

TheCook

Post by TheCook »

Must object to the 'our kid' suffix - 'like' was good for Newcastle, but I would put 'our kid' down as more of a Greater manchester type of saying. I would go for 'laa', as in the Scouse version of 'lad'.