Liverpool Away, our kid.

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
markyp

Re: Liverpool Away, our kid.

Post by markyp »

Herd wrote:
I wonder if there are people born in Charlton with the surname "Ashington?"
Made me chuckle there .

No it's all set up , we come up against a team thats in poor form losing games for fun and are expected to beat and KAPOW suddenly they come out of the traps like Mick the Miller, and we are 2-0 down before you can say Zonal marking .
A third gets added before half time before we win a free kick 4 mins before the half and score with our first effort on goal.
Much huffing and puffing leads to another goal for Arsenal after a mix up in the Liverpool defence.
Then just as u think we have equalised it spins of the post they hoof it down to balliotelli who chips Chez from 40 yeards to seal the win for Liverpool !

Que Wenger " I cannot fault their spirit they gave everything but we were a little slow starting "
Que Claude and that prick Ty squaring up outside !
THIS!! you know its gonna happen :banghead:

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

When a team is having a mare and getting stick and the manager is either sacked or close to it, the one team you want to play is Arsenal. Guaranteed three points for them. Can't see anything but a total dicking for our babies.....4-0 to the Mousers. :roll:

What a shame we can't play Arsenal!! 8)

foxinthebox2001

Post by foxinthebox2001 »

safcftm wrote:I was at Anfield last weekend, they're poor - some seem to think they're in bad form but im not so sure, I think they're performing exactly to their poor level. Rodgers got lucky when he had Suarez and has been badly found out since, Brad Jones is worse than Mignolet, their defence is shite, the fans are silent, they're shit. Stewards and police were spot on like so you'll have a canny trip, and win.
The question is if Chesney had been in goal instead of De Gea how many goals would Liverpool have scored. I'm guessing at least 2, maybe 3. How would that have affected the overall result?
Judging by the OT game, Liverpool were making chances, and very good chances but couldnt finish them.
We go back to that old chestnut, Rodgers right now knows exactly how we will be set up and the tactics Wenger will employ.
Wether its Barcelona or Bradford, we play to the same system.
Does Wenger know how Liverpool will play or how they will line up? does he even care?

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

foxinthebox2001 wrote:
safcftm wrote:I was at Anfield last weekend, they're poor - some seem to think they're in bad form but im not so sure, I think they're performing exactly to their poor level. Rodgers got lucky when he had Suarez and has been badly found out since, Brad Jones is worse than Mignolet, their defence is shite, the fans are silent, they're shit. Stewards and police were spot on like so you'll have a canny trip, and win.
The question is if Chesney had been in goal instead of De Gea how many goals would Liverpool have scored. I'm guessing at least 2, maybe 3. How would that have affected the overall result?
Judging by the OT game, Liverpool were making chances, and very good chances but couldnt finish them.
We go back to that old chestnut, Rodgers right now knows exactly how we will be set up and the tactics Wenger will employ.
Wether its Barcelona or Bradford, we play to the same system.
Does Wenger know how Liverpool will play or how they will line up? does he even care?
And that ^^ is the basic problem. Arsene doesn't do tactics. He will set up as he always does, tell our lads to "go play your game", expect the oppo to politely fold in front of our lovely puritan tippy tappy, and then sit there looking frustrated when we are 3-0 down. :|

SPUDMASHER

Post by SPUDMASHER »

ditto :cry:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Can the title of this thread be changed to something more fitting like...

Whinging Hub Cap Theiving Victims Away ? :?

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:Can the title of this thread be changed to something more fitting like...

Whinging Hub Cap Theiving Victims Away ? :?
If the OP is happy enough for that to happen, then it certainly can! :D

Over to you, clockender1? :rubchin: :wink:

officepest
Location: Lacking a little bit of sharpness in the final third.

Post by officepest »

Self-pity city away?

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

The Self Harmer Away To Self-Pity City !

It's kinda got a ring to it! :D

officepest

Post by officepest »

I will laugh my cock off when Bournemouth dump the dippers out tonight.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

officepest wrote:I will cut my own cock off when Bournemouth dump the dippers out tonight.

:shock: :shock: :shock:

A tad extreme there mate! :shock: :wink:

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

officepest wrote:I will laugh my cock off when Bournemouth dump the dippers out tonight.
Has there ever been a recorded case of a cock falling off due to laughter?

:rubchin:

officepest

Post by officepest »

arseofacrow wrote:
officepest wrote:I will laugh my cock off when Bournemouth dump the dippers out tonight.

I'll let you know.

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

officepest wrote:
arseofacrow wrote:

I'll let you know.
I almost died with embaressment once when a bird laughed at my cock.........does that count? :oops: :oops:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Depends mate was it a sparrow, a pigeon or a Golden Eagle?