The FA Cup Final: The Arsenal v A.Villa

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
SPARKSY

Re: The FA Cup Final: The Arsenal v A.Villa

Post by SPARKSY »

Gunnersaurus wrote:Taking their time to announce ticket details ain't they.

Rumour has it the ticket allocation has been cut to 50 to accommodate all of the County FAs and Corporate hangerson :cussing:

navangooner

Post by navangooner »

5:30pm ko live on BBC and bt sport

Arsenal and Villa ticket allocation is 25k each

RoscommonGooner

Post by RoscommonGooner »

SPARKSY wrote:
Gunnersaurus wrote:Taking their time to announce ticket details ain't they.

Rumour has it the ticket allocation has been cut to 50 to accommodate all of the County FAs and Corporate hangerson :cussing:
Seen a lot of outrage about this on twitter this morning. But, does this not happen every year? :?

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Villa won the toss and will wear their home shirts, so that means yellow kit for The Arsenal at Wemberlee :barscarf:

Oh memories.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

25000 per club?? In a 90,000 seater??? :shock:

I know they do this shit at every big final but 50,000 football fans and nearly 40,000 corporate vermin? That is a fucking disgrace tbh. :banghead: :x

officepest
Location: Lacking a little bit of sharpness in the final third.

Post by officepest »

DB10GOONER wrote:25000 per club?? In a 90,000 seater??? :shock:

I know they do this shit at every big final but 50,000 football fans and nearly 40,000 corporate vermin? That is a fucking disgrace tbh. :banghead: :x
Can't have the 'football family' :suicide: going short now, can we? :roll:

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

same as last year and the same moans then - I have already got my ticket...for the Rocket :D

gp543

Post by gp543 »

officepest wrote:

Football family should get tickets to England matches, not club matches..

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

FA CUP FINAL TICKET SALES PROCESS
Arsenal Football Club has announced the ticket sales process for the FA Cup final against Aston Villa on Saturday, May 30, 2015 (kick-off 5.30pm).
Any Platinum Member, season ticket holder or member of the Away Scheme (away season ticket subscription) for the 2014/15 season is guaranteed a ticket, if a Member has attended THREE OR MORE away fixtures over the last two full consecutive seasons. For clarity, this dates from August 26, 2012 to April 11, 2015. Please note the guarantee of a ticket is provided if the member purchases the allocated ticket in a timescale which will be communicated via the Ticket Information page on Arsenal.com.
Platinum/Gold Members who have attended two or below away fixtures will be able to register for a ticket from 10am Monday, April 27, 2015 until 11am Friday, May 1, 2015.
Like last year, the club will only receive 25,000 tickets. Given the high demand, it is expected that Members outside the above groups will regrettably not have access to tickets for the fixture.
The club can also confirm that our supporters have been allocated the East section of Wembley Stadium, this is the opposite end to what the Arsenal supporters had for the FA Cup semi-final against Reading. The team will be wearing the yellow and blue kit for the FA Cup final.
For full details regarding match tickets and the application process please click here.
Further general information will be released via Arsenal.com in the build-up to the FA Cup final, including details of a possible screening of the match at Emirates Stadium.
Copyright 2015 The Arsenal Football Club plc. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to http://www.arsenal.com as the source
24 Apr 2015

Read more at http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archiv ... UJMERL8.99

Gunnersaurus

Post by Gunnersaurus »

I've got 3 credits and 3 credits are showing in my account but the 3rd one is Hull next week, by the looks of it I will have to go in the ballot even with the credits.

This happened to anyone before where you had the credits but were unable to buy?

Gunnersaurus

Post by Gunnersaurus »

gp543 wrote:
officepest wrote:

Football family should get tickets to England matches, not club matches..

Football fans in general should boycott England home games to hit those robbing bastards in the pocket.

gooner_piggers

Post by gooner_piggers »

Gunnersaurus wrote:I've got 3 credits and 3 credits are showing in my account but the 3rd one is Hull next week, by the looks of it I will have to go in the ballot even with the credits.

This happened to anyone before where you had the credits but were unable to buy?

My mate has the same issue.... Bought his 3rd credit for Hull game, Hoping that the system isnt smart enough (highly likely!!) to take in the date tickets were bought, just that it sees that he has 3 credits!!

BournemouthRED

Post by BournemouthRED »

Anyone want my ticket for £20000?

BournemouthRED

Post by BournemouthRED »

Just to clarify, I need the money for drugs ok

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

BournemouthRED wrote:Anyone want my ticket for £20?

:rubchin: ................. :rubchin: ......................... :rubchin: .................

Uhhhhhmmmmmmm! ohhh okaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!