PSG (H)- C Lge - Weds 23rd Nov 745pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

Re: PSG (H)- C Lge - Weds 23rd Nov 745pm

Post by DB10GOONER »

Herd wrote:Hate to break this kids but outside the OG and in th football world generally TOF or Le Duffer as I like to call him is a hugely popular and respected figure.
Like it or lump it in a football world that has been hi jacked by poseurs ,big business ,statto freaks and former trainspotters he is a demi god.
People have bought into his mythical legend of creating modern Arsenal on his own using only his bare hands ,making legends of gingerbread men and triumphing in a filthy lucre doped era . Nothing anyone can say or do will stop him from signing another 2 years at least on his contract. At a Whoppping 10 million quid a year ++ Whats more you all know this to be true. Do I hear an amen ?
Mate, you are not telling us anything we don't know. The fact the man is still in the job after 12 years TWELVE YEARS :shock: without winning the title says everything. :|

Most people are like sheep. They like what they are told to like. They watch Game of Thrones because everybody in work watches it, even though they don't like it, but they want to belong... they listen to shite music because they think it will make them look trendy, even though the music means nothing to them... they support Hillary Clinton because the trendy lefty hipsters in the media and some braindead actors do, even though she is Satan... they think Wenger is still a top manager because morons like Merson and John Cross and Paddy Barclay say he is, even though he has never won the CL and hasn't won the PL in 12 years... :|

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Yankee_Gooner_Dandee wrote:If Ramsey plays we lose. If he doesn't we win. If he comes on as a sub we draw.
Ah yes, the infamous Ramsey Gambit. :suicide:

Herd

Post by Herd »

Mate, you are not telling us anything we don't know. The fact the man is still in the job after 12 years TWELVE YEARS :shock: without winning the title says everything. :|

Most people are like sheep. They like what they are told to like. They watch Game of Thrones because everybody in work watches it, even though they don't like it, but they want to belong... they listen to shite music because they think it will make them look trendy, even though the music means nothing to them... they support Hillary Clinton because the trendy lefty hipsters in the media and some braindead actors do, even though she is Satan... they think Wenger is still a top manager because morons like Merson and John Cross and Paddy Barclay say he is, even though he has never won the CL and hasn't won the PL in 12 years... :|
Thanks for that ,Il just run a bath, sharpen the blade and look for a nice vein !

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Herd wrote:

Thanks for that ,Il just run a bath, sharpen the blade and look for a nice vein !
:lol:

Herd

Post by Herd »

I listen to what I like and when I like tbh ,drove the missus mad with I am John wayne last night !
I hated Hillary with a passion as Ive grown to loathe Obama the fraud too
I dont watch game of thrones, strictly,x fuckoff,corrie,eastbenders or im a *word censored* in the jungle !
One of my mates will be on Never mind the buzzcocks in the who is terry chimes ,which I got even though I dont remember any of the clash drummers cept topper so il watch that !
Only thing Im avidly watching at the moment it planet earth 2 ,its fucking mental ,the lizard V snake stuff had me shitting it ! This week a fat bully Jaguar just jumped on a cayman and ate it ! Then there was the river dolphins awesome shit !

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Herd wrote:I listen to what I like and when I like tbh ,drove the missus mad with I am John wayne last night !
I dont watch game of thrones, strictly,x fuckoff,corrie,eastbenders or im a *word censored* in the jungle !
One of my mates will be on Never mind the buzzcocks in the who is terry chimes ,which I got even though I dont remember any of the clash drummers cept topper so il watch that !
Only thing Im avidly watching at the moment it planet earth 2 ,its fucking mental ,the lizard V snake stuff had me shitting it ! This week a fat bully Jaguar just jumped on a cayman and ate it ! Then there was the river dolphins awesome shit !
Good man. 8) I'm the same. Watch what I want, listen to what I like, could not give one fuck what anyone thinks about that. :mrgreen:

You and me, Herd - we are the exception that proves the rule that most of mankind are cúnts. :D :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Why Bother!!!!???

This Will Be A BIG Pile of Stinky POO!

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Herd wrote:I listen to what I like and when I like tbh ,drove the missus mad with I am John wayne last night !
Good man. 8) I'm the same. Watch what I want, listen to what I like, could not give one fuck what anyone thinks about that. :mrgreen:

You and me, Herd - we are the exception that proves the rule that most of mankind are cúnts. :D :wink:[/quote

I loathe Hilary Clinton, all that jumping around on the stage with rock & movie stars who live lives so alien to the working & middle classes they might has well live on the moon. And she wonders why she lost.......

"The vulgar are always taken in by appearances and the world is made up mostly of the vulgar" - Machiavelli.

Do you think we are digressing?? :D :D :D

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Herd wrote:Hate to break this kids but outside the OG and in th football world generally TOF or Le Duffer as I like to call him is a hugely popular and respected figure.
Like it or lump it in a football world that has been hi jacked by poseurs ,big business ,statto freaks and former trainspotters he is a demi god.
People have bought into his mythical legend of creating modern Arsenal on his own using only his bare hands ,making legends of gingerbread men and triumphing in a filthy lucre doped era . Nothing anyone can say or do will stop him from signing another 2 years at least on his contract. At a Whoppping 10 million quid a year ++ Whats more you all know this to be true. Do I hear an amen ?

Hear what you are saying DB and an element of truth in it....bit harsh on Hilary though.... :D :D :D

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Think Terry Chimes....who never fitted the Clash is the only other drummer with the Clash bar Topper Headon

Democracy is a sham in the states, think Obama when in office for a while said "Look i am president of the most powerful country on earth America and i cannot change anything"

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

Redarmy wrote:

Think Terry Chimes....who never fitted the Clash is the only other drummer with the Clash bar Topper Headon

Democracy is a sham in the states, think Obama when in office for a while said "Look i am president of the most powerful country on earth America and i cannot change anything"
That is not the democracy that is a sham it is the way their political situation is set up. The Republicans control the House of Representatives and because Obama is a Democrat they vote against any of his proposals.

Now we really are digressing :barscarf:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

xisstential wrote:
Redarmy wrote:

That is not the democracy that is a sham it is the way their political situation is set up. The Republicans control the House of Representatives and because Obama is a Democrat they vote against any of his proposals.

Now we really are digressing :barscarf:

Yeah...Think it will be Arsenal 1 PSG 2....just a feeling :barscarf:

Herd

Post by Herd »

Keith Levene was in the clash untill they threw him out ,I never liked him , now Mick Jones and I used to talk football back in the day top fella ,Machaivelli shit stirring bastard he was !

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Psg's Serge Aurier banned from entering the UK following his recent court case and will not feature against us.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

mcdowell42 wrote:Psg's Serge Aurier banned from entering the UK following his recent court case and will not feature against us.
Nice segue, given Herd's post and then yours....

"I fought the law and the law won"! :barscarf: :dancingbanana:

:D