It's back, other games this weekend

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

Re: It's back, other games this weekend

Post by DB10GOONER »

augie wrote:
Sun Apr 29, 2018 1:46 pm
robbo10 wrote:
Sun Apr 29, 2018 11:23 am
Celtic beating Rangers again for 7 titles in a row,how fucking pointless,it's like shagging a fat ugly bird after the club closes,no fucking challenge at all.

A buddy of mine has shagged some rough looking birds in his time, and he always says that it's a results business :lol: :lol:
Just throw a bag of flour at her, aim for the wet spot, and hope it ain't just a fold..... :shock:

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:52 am
augie wrote:
robbo10 wrote:
Celtic beating Rangers again for 7 titles in a row,how fucking pointless,it's like shagging a fat ugly bird after the club closes,no fucking challenge at all.

A buddy of mine has shagged some rough looking birds in his time, and he always says that it's a results business :lol: :lol:
Just throw a bag of flour at her, aim for the wet spot, and hope it ain't just a fold..... :shock:
Will cocaine suffice in the event there is no flour?

greengooner

Post by greengooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
augie wrote:
robbo10 wrote:

every hole's a goal when your check list consists of a hole and a heartbeat

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

greengooner wrote:
Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:18 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
augie wrote:
robbo10 wrote:

every hole's a goal when your check list consists of a hole and a heartbeat
Yep. Once it's warm and wet in there then my requirements are met. A pulse is optional. 8)

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

The two fairweather mouser arsemonkeys in work are "thrilled" they've got Madrid in the final. :roll:

PLEASE GOD COME ON ROMA DO A JOB HERE.

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed May 02, 2018 4:51 pm
The two fairweather mouser arsemonkeys in work are "thrilled" they've got Madrid in the final. :roll:

The thought of those *word censored* going all the way makes me nauseous.My work is full of them and they reckon the same thing :roll: winners of the last 2 and umpteen in total..I know who I would have preferred in the final if I was them,and it wouldn't be Madrid..Ringpieces.

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

only thing better than the mickeys conceding a last minute goal to go out 3-0 and 5-5 on aggregate is watching them get to the final, taking the lead and playing great football, and madrid getting 2 dubious penalties and winning and watching their fans spout conspiracy theories and throw their toys out the pram 8)

i hope to christ they don't win it, but looking at the run of luck madrid have had so far, and the fact that they are on to win it 3 in a row which would be unprecedented...i just feel that something has to go wrong for them eventually. i think liverpool's attack would hurt madrid more than the opposite tbh :|

do the business roma :barscarf:

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

These filthy *word censored* are only 90mins away now :(

Leyton Gooner
Location: Lokomotiv Plovdiv in the Channel 5 Thursday night cup

Post by Leyton Gooner »

Please please please turn up Madrid for the good of football and for our sanity :banghead:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Leyton Gooner wrote:
Wed May 02, 2018 7:23 pm
Please please please turn up Madrid for the good of football and for our sanity :banghead:

Yes , Liverpool winning it is an unbearable thought isn't it ?

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed May 02, 2018 4:51 pm

Ask them who Liverpool play next weekend, or who was manager before Rodgers, Or who they best in their European Cup final wins.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

2 blatant penalties not given to Roma tonight :roll:

Factor that in to all the shit decisions they got against City and someone wants to see the victims in the final it seems.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

7-6 fucking farce :coffeespit:

Klopp the tactical genius me hairy fucking hole.

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Three fucking minutes injury time after a second half with six substitutions (I think) and two goals...with little or no time added to the injury time for the penalty that was given...
Their name is on the Cup I greatly fear. The thoughts of their gloating plastic fans sickens me .

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

rodders999 wrote:
Wed May 02, 2018 8:38 pm
7-6 fucking farce :coffeespit:

Klopp the tactical genius me hairy fucking hole.
Brilliant entertainment and after all that is what it's supposed to be, better than the usual boring 0-0, 1-1 European dull shite.

Pool will win it now.

I can't see these 2 penalties, I saw a blatant dive by the Italian but that was it.

In fairness mane should have had a penalty after the defender blatantly shoved him with both hands in the back.

Pool to win it 3-2