ALL Transfer talk - merged thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
SteveO 35

Re: ALL Transfer talk - merged thread

Post by SteveO 35 »

Bruno FFS - the best midfielder in the PL lol. Barely the best in his own house

As for 80m to 100m honestly. People said we overpaid for Rice but along comes someone with a more exotic sounding name and we're all in of a sudden! Anyone remember Caicedo?

I'd rather have Frank Bruno or Bruno Brookes

100m for the shit kicker who apart from his shit kicking and 1980s peroxide hair is anonymous whenever I watch a big game

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:18 am

As for 80m to 100m honestly. People said we overpaid for Rice but along comes someone with a more exotic sounding name and we're all in of a sudden! Anyone remember Caicedo?

100m for the shit kicker who apart from his shit kicking and 1980s peroxide hair is anonymous whenever I watch a big game
Never rated Bruno. Looks like a Brazilian Xhaka. Hot headed, pointer. Shit under pressure.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:18 am

:lol:

:lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

I am hoping that we definitely sign a Striker this summer window... Not sure Toney is the right player... But every time I see Jarrod Bowen play (usally MOTD etc) I think he could do a real job for us on one of the flanks He kind of reminds me a bit of Trossard - Great finisher etc.
27 yrs old and used to the rigours of the Prem - Great mates with Rice and live sin London. :rubchin:

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

Someone in the village told me today that Albert Stuivenberg is replacing Arne Slot at Feyenoord. It’s already done.

Stuart L (2)

Post by Stuart L (2) »

BobbyPires7 wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:43 pm
Someone in the village told me today that Albert Stuivenberg is replacing Arne Slot at Feyenoord. It’s already done.
Did they mention who is replacing uncle Albert ?

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

BBC:

Arsenal and Borussia Dortmund are interested in Barcelona's 18-year-old Spanish midfielder Brian Farinas.

Arsenal have entered talks over a new contract with 26-year-old Brazil defender Gabriel.

Arsenal, Liverpool and Manchester United are interested in Brighton's 20-year-old Cameroonian midfielder Carlos Baleba

Crystal Palace fear £55m-rated England defender Marc Guehi could leave this summer, with Manchester United and Arsenal interested in the 23-year-old

xgtdec

Post by xgtdec »

https://www.football365.com/news/liverp ... mano-nunez

Would we take him on as a no 1........i wouldnt mind another Irish lad at the Arsenal since Deckers doesnt really count and i cant keep bigging up Eddie Mcgoldrick forever.

Midz

Post by Midz »

xgtdec wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:25 pm

Would we take him on as a no 1........i wouldnt mind another Irish lad at the Arsenal since Deckers doesnt really count and i cant keep bigging up Eddie Mcgoldrick forever.
If I'd have been drinking coffee when reading that I would definitely have spat it out. :D :D :D :D

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

xgtdec wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:25 pm

:lol: :lol:

Kelleher has looked very good every time I've seen him and it's hard to imagine that he wouldn't be an improvement on our two. I'd be happy to give him a go, especially at the £20 million mentioned in this article. Raya is about to cost us £30 million if we buy him (if I remember correctly). I wonder if Liverpool would stop him signing for us?

Anyway, it's academic, as I've no doubt that Arteta wants his fellow Spaniard between the sticks.

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

Mind you, I still haven't got a fucking clue how to pronounce his Christian name!! I think the commentators on TV are also unsure, as they mumble it inaudibly, so that you can't make out what they've said and then say "Kelleher" much more loudly. :lol:

Plenty of the green, white and gold on here to help us out with the bloody incomprehensible gaeltacht.

:) :wink:

Natural Born Gooner

Post by Natural Born Gooner »

Stuart L (2) wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:23 am
BobbyPires7 wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:43 pm
Did they mention who is replacing uncle Albert ?
Saw something on Twatter about Gabriel Heinze being lined up as an assistant, as him and Arteta are teammates from PSG

Fuck knows if true

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

Gabriel Heinze
This fella's just a bean counter! As a coach his ideas are half baked, all 57 of 'em!

Stuart L (2)

Post by Stuart L (2) »

TeeCee wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2024 5:41 am
Gabriel Heinze
This fella's just a bean counter! As a coach his ideas are half baked, all 57 of 'em!
Source ?

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

Stuart L (2) wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2024 7:04 am
TeeCee wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2024 5:41 am
Gabriel Heinze
Source ?
Spends most of his time on the touch line fart arsing about.