ALL Transfer talk - merged thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Ray C

Re: ALL Transfer talk - merged thread

Post by Ray C »

Can this Pepe play CB ?? :barscarf: :barscarf:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

To be honest at the start of the window I’d have just settled for Mustafi fucking off and and us signing nobody. He’s that much of a useless c.unt.

Well, I suppose, if I were to be a little greedy I’d also like to have binned the Swiss turd but one can’t have it all can one?

Please please please be true :barscarf:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Ray C wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:55 pm
Mustafi can’t and it hasn’t stopped him 8)

Zanatos3

Post by Zanatos3 »

cardinal2011 wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 8:40 pm
mcdowell42 wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 8:27 pm
AS Monaco have enquired for Arsenal defender Shkodran Mustafi, according to L'Équipe. The outlet claims he is valued at €30m.
If there was even the slightest chance that this was true than I would drive him to Monaco myself and let him feel up the missus on the back seat for the entire journey.
If I was Arsenal I let them pay it in installments over 30yrs if they wanted!!!

Raul pls find a way!!! Give them + Add ons Galore!!!

-Tickets to the Wet&Wild !!! for all the fun SLIDEEEE Tackles he's going to do on 'AIR'

-Opera tickets for all the 5 second delayed 'Appeals for Offside' , in Vain,

Hands raised, Crumpled face, life is so hard face... :cry: .... :wailer:

I can see it now... :rubchin:

The Arsenal Way

Post by The Arsenal Way »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:47 pm
According to @NicoSchira, Pepe will have his medical at 4pm tomorrow. He has agreed a 5-year-contract worth €6m a year. #Arsenal https://t.co/rH5ZH7NBR3
also, we're paying the transfer instalments over 5 years. :shock:

Herd

Post by Herd »

Cahill for a season anyone ?

augie

Post by augie »

Herd wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:46 am

I'll pass thanks - the chavs defence was fairly shit last season too, and he couldn't even get his place in that defence :roll:
Apart from his age and the expected big wage demands, I would be against it based on the partnership ethos - good centre back partnerships should mean the players complimenting each other and with each player bringing something that the other player cant, and for me cahill is too similar to sokratis for there to be a huge improvement. A player like ake would work best imo

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Arsenal are on course to confirm the €80m club-record signing of Ivory Coast international Nicolas Pepe from Lille later this week. The 24-year-old winger/forward has arrived in London & will undergo a medical today before signing a five-year contract at the Emirates #AFC #LOSC

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Arsenal in talks with number of clubs over Shkodran Mustafi exit. 27yo (contract until 2021) wants to stay + prove himself. But #AFC want permanent or loan departure. Also hope to bolster central defence pre-deadline & retain interest in Celtic left-back Kieran Tierney #CelticFC

Herd

Post by Herd »

augie wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:10 am
Herd wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:46 am

I'll pass thanks - the chavs defence was fairly shit last season too, and he couldn't even get his place in that defence :roll:
Apart from his age and the expected big wage demands, I would be against it based on the partnership ethos - good centre back partnerships should mean the players complimenting each other and with each player bringing something that the other player cant, and for me cahill is too similar to sokratis for there to be a huge improvement. A player like ake would work best imo
Ok but we need to start the season with two centre backs who are fit I'm not 100 put on him either. I'd rather give chambers a go.
Whose been at the back so far I haven't taken any Interest so far

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Polish outlet Sportowe Fakty say #Arsenal want £10m for Krystian Bielik. Brentford, West Brom, Middlesbrough & Derby are all said to be interested. https://t.co/xlUyao3Kep

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

rodders999 wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:57 pm
Ray C wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:55 pm
Mustafi can’t and it hasn’t stopped him 8)
:lol: :lol: :lol: Rodders! Ya ickle devil ya! :D

Talking of whom (mustafi that is)

There is a good chance he may be on his way out! Now THAT Has got me and I'm sure many more all a tremblin' in the trouser department!

Monaco have made a proper approach to AFC - The problem is AFC are asking for £23 mill!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: - I say give the cun.t away if we have to...

Maybe this transfer window just might --- just Might be a good one...all we need is a CB and foe keiran tierney at LB to really make it Fully Exciting....

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

StuartL wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 7:41 pm
greengooner wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 1:23 pm
Anybody else getting pissed off with adverts all over the forums?, I’m constantly closing down the same pop up

I only come on here for the adverts, it’s the insane posts I ‘d like to block :box:
:shock:

Oi! Who you calling Insane!!!?? :-P :D :wink:

That's No Way to talk about the Augmeister!! :mrgreen:

augie

Post by augie »

Have to say that if we allow koscielney to bully his way and get a free transfer this summer, then I will be seriously, seriously pissed - he is/was club captain and he has treated the club and fans with total disrespect, so if those French clubs don't want to pay money for him, then he should be let rot in the under 23s this season :evil: :censored: :censored: :censored:

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/footb ... ux-Ligue-1