Numpty pundits thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
1964 Gunner

Re: Numpty pundits thread

Post by 1964 Gunner »

1989 wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:57 am
Women and football don't ever mix. When will they learn?

Back to the kitchen love. Don't want to hear about what system you think Southgate should use.
exactly or better still go and commentate on fucking netball ffs

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

1964 Gunner wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:20 pm
1989 wrote:

Back to the kitchen love. Don't want to hear about what system you think Southgate should use.

How long before they are demanding that the men's game must play at least 5 women players in each team and pay them the same and have separate dressing rooms for them and have a creche and have regular team meetings to discuss their feelings :rubchin: :banghead:

augie

Post by augie »

I would much rather listen to alex scott giving her "expert opinion", than listen to the bullshit from brian kerr and Richard sadlier on rte :roll: I would go further than calling them numpty's, and would actually say that they are useless c.unts :censored: :banghead: :banghead:

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

augie wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:26 pm
I would much rather listen to alex scott giving her "expert opinion", than listen to the bullshit from brian kerr and Richard sadlier on rte :roll: I would go further than calling them numpty's, and would actually say that they are useless c.unts :censored: :banghead: :banghead:
I love when his name comes up with "Scored in the 3rd play playoff Under 18 European championships"

I was thinking Jamie Redknapp's coca cola cup wouldn't be beaten :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

IW8Goalmachine wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:10 pm
augie wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:26 pm
I love when his name comes up with "Scored in the 3rd play playoff Under 18 European championships"

I was thinking Jamie Redknapp's coca cola cup wouldn't be beaten :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Superb. 8)

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

1989 wrote:

I'm just waiting for one of them to pop up with "Nilfisk" for her preferred system. :roll: :wink:

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:24 pm
1989 wrote:

I'm just waiting for one of them to pop up with "Nilfisk" for her preferred system. :roll: :wink:

Had to google that :D

For UK translation read "Karcher" - same shit different colour :barscarf:

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

Nauseating mo salah love in from bbc pundits and commentators

Post by 1989 »

1964 Gunner wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:20 pm
1989 wrote:

Indeed.

It's called a MAN's game for a reason.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

goonersid wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:05 pm
This ^.

Read a great quote somewhere from someone that basically was "Salah is not world class, he just had one very good season at Liverpool".

This modern football bullshit of conferring legend and world class status on any player that has one decent season is a fucking joke. We've even seen it conferred on bog average shit like Lukaku and others before. Fuck that. Deliver the goods every season for 5 or 10 seasons and then let's talk about legends or being world class ffs. :roll:

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:26 am
flash gunner wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:33 am
All the women pundits have done (virtually) naked photoshoots. I'll let you google them :? ..... When you take yourself seriously love, then i'll do the same 8)
There's a man that does his research first :rubchin:

Good work fella :lol:
I'm nothing if not thorough 8)

augie

Post by augie »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:09 am
goonersid wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:05 pm
This ^.

Read a great quote somewhere from someone that basically was "Salah is not world class, he just had one very good season at Liverpool".

This modern football bullshit of conferring legend and world class status on any player that has one decent season is a fucking joke. We've even seen it conferred on bog average shit like Lukaku and others before. Fuck that. Deliver the goods every season for 5 or 10 seasons and then let's talk about legends or being world class ffs. :roll:

It always amuses me (or sometimes pisses me off) when I hear commentators referring to a player is a england player/former england player, when the c.unt might have only played once or twice for them ffs :banghead: :banghead:

elpelsarmy

Post by elpelsarmy »

To be fair, what I have seen of Alex Scott`s punditry so far this world cup has been insightful and interesting, I would much rather listen to her than Jenus/Savage/Upson and the rest of the knobs who somehow get these jobs!

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

elpelsarmy wrote:
Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:08 am
To be fair, what I have seen of Alex Scott`s punditry so far this world cup has been insightful and interesting, I would much rather listen to her than Jenus/Savage/Upson and the rest of the knobs who somehow get these jobs!
One swallow does not a summer make 8)

Playing with fire 8)

You accept this door opening and watch our game get hijacked completely. The powers that be have gentrified the game completely and this will be the final nail in the coffin. If you are not yet of an age where your missus' inane drivel about football doesn't drive you completely mental......just give it time :banghead:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

elpelsarmy wrote:
Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:08 am
Have to be honest and say I think she's shit. Speaks in cliches. And yeah I know most of the male pundits do too but they played the game. Alex Scott has played a game that is about the same standard as under 14s boys football ffs. :lol:

She adds nothing beyond pc tokenism box ticking and that pointless shit grinds my shit to puree. :x