Injuries

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Stuart L (2)

Re: Injuries

Post by Stuart L (2) »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2024 4:13 pm
🚨 Gabriel Magalhaes withdrawal from Brazil squad is not due to serious injury - more precaution. Problem described as genuine but not ‘too bad’. Magalhaes has been carrying a foot issue - but no confirmation of the specific issue linked to his withdrawal. @MailSport
Good for us - keep him ready for City :box: :box:

Midz

Post by Midz »

International 'friendlies' - what a waste of fucking time!!

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Jurrien Timber is set to be available for selection for #Arsenal after the current international break. 🇳🇱⏳

[via @kayakaynak97].

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Bukayo Saka has left the England camp and returned to Arsenal for continued rehabilitation #AFC

The Arsenal forward reported to St. George's Park with an injury and has been unable to participate in training

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2024 6:28 pm
Bukayo Saka has left the England camp and returned to Arsenal for continued rehabilitation #AFC

The Arsenal forward reported to St. George's Park with an injury and has been unable to participate in training

What with Gabriel, the Ben White business and now Saka, I really hope that this is Arteta pulling the old Fergie stunts and not genuine injuries. He’ll go up in my estimation if so. Fucking nonsense internationals that no one’s interested in.

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

Retro Gunner wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2024 9:26 pm
mcdowell42 wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2024 6:28 pm

What with Gabriel, the Ben White business and now Saka, I really hope that this is Arteta pulling the old Fergie stunts and not genuine injuries. He’ll go up in my estimation if so. Fucking nonsense internationals that no one’s interested in.
I concur wholeheartedly Retro

Midz

Post by Midz »

All the supposed injured players for Bayern & Cheaty are no longer doubts for the games against us and both sides will be able to field their strongest elevens when they meet us.

Don't listen to the media as they're full of shit!

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Think they have fucked us up anyway...nearly a game every 3 days and some 5 days in April...fuckin ridiculous...

Nick Nack

Post by Nick Nack »

Redarmy wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2024 1:47 pm
Think they have fucked us up anyway...nearly a game every 3 days and some 5 days in April...fuckin ridiculous...
Always on the cards, but I'm sure I read that if you swapped the order we play the rearranged games around then we wouldn't have had such a ridiculous schedule.
It was obvious the c.unts who scheduled the games would fuck us over. :cussing:

It would be so sweet if we shove it right up where the sun don't shine :twisted:

Stuart L (2)

Post by Stuart L (2) »

Nick Nack wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:25 pm
Redarmy wrote:
Always on the cards, but I'm sure I read that if you swapped the order we play the rearranged games around then we wouldn't have had such a ridiculous schedule.

It would be so sweet if we shove it right up where the sun don't shine :twisted:
City have the same number of games left plus FA cup on top
Difficult yes, it that is the price you pay for getting into the Champions League latter stages - I’m sure we’d rather be in it that sat watching other teams partake

Nick Nack

Post by Nick Nack »

Stuart L (2) wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:50 pm
Nick Nack wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:25 pm
Redarmy wrote:

City have the same number of games left plus FA cup on top
Difficult yes, it that is the price you pay for getting into the Champions League latter stages - I’m sure we’d rather be in it that sat watching other teams partake
The problem wouldn't be so bad if Fifa/Uefa didn't decide to play international football at the business end of the domestic seasons. There is no need for it, its shit, players start picking up injuries as the games mount and its all about money.
It's not the number of games it's the scheduling that's wrong. We've had some decent breaks over the last couple of months and we've looked strong and fresh because of it. But when you start playing games every 3 days over a couple of weeks it will take its toll especially if the opposition has had the luxury of a week or 10 days between games and you have a paper thin squad. We all know what happened at the end of last season, the wheels came off.
Look at the big nose twat playing Rice for the full 90 minutes in both games. We do not need leetle beet neegle to our main players. As much as I hate Cheaty I think about 5 of their players have picked up knocks over these international games. Some might be fit for Sunday but again I bet Pep is none too happy.

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

🚨| Mikel Arteta says Jurrien Timber is not far off returning to action and he will likely be involved in an under-21s game soon. 🇳🇱⏳

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

See Mr Tierney is injured again at Real Sociedad, and yet some on here maintain we shouldn't have sent him out on loan because he was our only proper LB.
:lol: