Dippers A Sat 1730

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

Re: Dippers A Sat 1730

Post by DB10GOONER »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:04 pm
On the positive side this pretty much ends the scums title challenge :barscarf:
They never had a title challenge. Every fucking season for the last 3 years we've had hysterical Gooners on here embarrassing themselves with the "this is the year" rubbish. :oops: :lol:

SydneyGooner

Post by SydneyGooner »

oaodan wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:03 pm
I was shocked by what went on against Burnley and became worried for this regime.We looked worse defensively with a plan than we looked under Wenger without a plan.Its a massive job that will go nowhere if there isn't somebody on the coaching/mamagement with some defensive cop on.Goals conceded column is seriously embarrassing.Holding and Bellerin might be only defenders worth keeping the way some of these guys are playing.
I'd add Sokratis and Kolasinac to that list but that's all. The rest have to be shipped out over the Summer.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

SydneyGooner wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:07 pm
oaodan wrote:
I was shocked by what went on against Burnley and became worried for this regime.We looked worse defensively with a plan than we looked under Wenger without a plan.Its a massive job that will go nowhere if there isn't somebody on the coaching/mamagement with some defensive cop on.Goals conceded column is seriously embarrassing.Holding and Bellerin might be only defenders worth keeping the way some of these guys are playing.
I'd add Sokratis and Kolasinac to that list but that's all. The rest have to be shipped out over the Summer.
Bellend is fucking useless. Get rid. I'd keep Holding (potential) and Sokratis (bit of bite) only. Kalashnikov is pub average at best. We need to totally rebuild the defence.

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:09 pm
SydneyGooner wrote:
oaodan wrote:
Bellend is fucking useless. Get rid. I'd keep Holding (potential) and Sokratis (bit of bite) only. Kalashnikov is pub average at best. We need to totally rebuild the defence.
I'd change every fuckin player and the manager tbf :roll:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Michael Oliver...scouser :roll:

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

Blatant fuckin penalty

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

rodders999 wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:13 pm
One of the worst refs I've ever seen. Absolute cùnt. :censored:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:16 pm
rodders999 wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:13 pm
One of the worst refs I've ever seen. Absolute cùnt. :censored:
If it was down the other end he’d have pointed to the spot before the player hit the ground.

Crooked bastard.

SydneyGooner

Post by SydneyGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
SydneyGooner wrote:
oaodan wrote:
Bellend is fucking useless. Get rid. I'd keep Holding (potential) and Sokratis (bit of bite) only. Kalashnicov is pub average at best. We need to totally rebuild the defence.
Kolasinac is a decent back up left back and Bellerin can still be a top class right back. Mavropanos is another that's worth keeping for potential.

markyp

Post by markyp »

don't know why everybody is calllng out lichsteiner,the guy is a juve legend and with us looks shit,havent you noticed a common theme the last few years with our defenders?? every single one looks shit once they pull on the shirt,We could have van dijk olaying for us and he would look shit,its about organisation not necessarily the players,imagine being lichsteiner and coming from juve a water tight defence with world class players and finding yourself playing in a pantomime at the back,you are harldy gonna cover yourself in glory,remember his first game against city when he came on fot AMN at left back? he shored things up,today is just a cluster fuck from a comedy of defenders not necessarily lichsteiner

BFG4

Post by BFG4 »

I would have taken anyone as manager over Wenger(and thank fuck he is gone) but anyone trying to say we have improved is delusional. We would have been 6th under him and find ourselves 5th under Emery - mainly due to Man United's shitness. This season is heading down the shitter and the depressing part is that between now and May, we have the FA cup and the EL to keep us going and league games are going to become meaningless :(

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

Mcmanaman ,,,,,if this Liverpool team want to be talked about in the annals of history......For what, winning the PL once in 20 attempts?? They really are thick as pigshit. I remember Carragher saying that every kid in Britain should learn about the Hillsborough tragedy in school. Yea...like don't go to a game unless you have a ticket....And don't push walls over onto other people. IDIOTS!!

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

SydneyGooner wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:19 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
SydneyGooner wrote:
oaodan wrote:
Bellend is fucking useless. Get rid. I'd keep Holding (potential) and Sokratis (bit of bite) only. Kalashnicov is pub average at best. We need to totally rebuild the defence.
Kolasinac is a decent back up left back and Bellerin can still be a top class right back. Mavropanos is another that's worth keeping for potential.
Bellend is absolute shite. Can't take on oppo players down the wing, can't cross, can't defend, can't even run fast any more and apparently that's one of his key strengths ffs.... :roll:

Natural Born Gooner

Post by Natural Born Gooner »

I can't wait for the Scouse cúnts bottle it when the going gets tough! Hate them more then any Manc club!

clockender1

Post by clockender1 »

I dont get why he didnt play dozer from the start ?

451 would have been better to protect the back four.

Kola, mustafi, kos all have to go.

Liverpool are a very good attacking side make no mistake but we shouldn't have collapsed at the back like that for two of the those goals.

Im very disappointed today.

My only hope is that City beat them at the Etihad on the 3rd.