€iteh|PL|Away|Sun 3rd Feb|16:30

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
augie

Re: €iteh|PL|Away|Sun 3rd Feb|16:30

Post by augie »

I fcuking hate games like this - I worry that we will get a hammering, but I also worry that we might take points off citeeh and hand the title to the victims. I desperately want citeeh to win the league, but at the same time I think that this team, this manager and this club needs the boost a big win can bring.

Logic will tell you that a team with a back 4 that we lined up with during the week, will get absolutely raped against an attacking team like citeeh. That being said this citeeh team reminds of our team in the early 2000's - a great team with some world class players, but yet for some reason unable to win back to back league titles :shock: I don't know if it is arrogance or a lack of bottle with these citeeh players, but a squad like theirs should be 20pts clear of everyone else, and then I wouldn't be facing the very real fear of 12 months of gloating scouse supporting c.unts :cussing:

Either a narrow 2-1 defeat or a 5-0 hammering lies ahead methinks

Rian1

Post by Rian1 »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:28 am
Rian1 wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:06 am
What are the chances that West Ham can help us. Really really really don’t want Liverpool to win it. Unbearable shit. (And I bet the scousers in the office I’ll buy each person 5 bottles of Jack Daniels. Fuck.)

If WestHam can scrape a draw I wouldn’t really mind winning it, or at least a draw. As long as we don’t lose 5-1.

Can’t have the scousers up by 8 points.
Should the worst come to the worst, just either Renage on the bet - Because that's exactly what those teiving scumbagcunts would do

Orrrr

Piss in each bottle! :D
Ahaha unfortunately I’m a lad who sticks to their word. Can’t let those scousers win, I can’t bear them winning it and going back to the office.

Trying to see if I can import some shit quality JD from somewhere :)

Rian1

Post by Rian1 »

augie wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:07 am
I fcuking hate games like this - I worry that we will get a hammering, but I also worry that we might take points off citeeh and hand the title to the victims. I desperately want citeeh to win the league, but at the same time I think that this team, this manager and this club needs the boost a big win can bring.

Logic will tell you that a team with a back 4 that we lined up with during the week, will get absolutely raped against an attacking team like citeeh. That being said this citeeh team reminds of our team in the early 2000's - a great team with some world class players, but yet for some reason unable to win back to back league titles :shock: I don't know if it is arrogance or a lack of bottle with these citeeh players, but a squad like theirs should be 20pts clear of everyone else, and then I wouldn't be facing the very real fear of 12 months of gloating scouse supporting c.unts :cussing:

This exactly. I want to win it so we get confidence + helps our top 4 run. BUT I cannot afford to take the points off them and let Shiterpool go up by 8. That’s a crime. Unless WH can do something, I don’t really want to win. A draw with us and a draw at London Stadium would be good though

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

Rian1 wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:10 am
augie wrote:

This exactly. I want to win it so we get confidence + helps our top 4 run. BUT I cannot afford to take the points off them and let Shiterpool go up by 8. That’s a crime. Unless WH can do something, I don’t really want to win. A draw with us and a draw at London Stadium would be good though
this obsession with Liverpool is getting ridiculous on here.
hey I know what, lets all hope that Liverpool keep losing and let Spurs back into the title race! :roll:

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:47 am
Rian1 wrote:
augie wrote:

hey I know what, lets all hope that Liverpool keep losing and let Spurs back into the title race! :roll:

:rubchin: :banghead: :banghead:

rich31

Post by rich31 »

Wanting The Arsenal to lose just because it may stop liverpool winning the league is alien to me.My one and only concern is that the club i love wins..I couldn't give a flying fuck about any apparent knock on effect for other clubs.Yeah of course we all have other clubs we dont like but wanting us to lose so that they dont win is fucked up to me.

Rian1

Post by Rian1 »

rich31 wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 1:26 pm
Wanting The Arsenal to lose just because it may stop liverpool winning the league is alien to me.My one and only concern is that the club i love wins..I couldn't give a flying fuck about any apparent knock on effect for other clubs.Yeah of course we all have other clubs we dont like but wanting us to lose so that they dont win is fucked up to me.
All jolly until a situation arises where if we win we let the scums to win the title.

In my OP I said I'd rather win because it has an effect on our top 4 race. But yeah, don't really want Liverpool to win the league though :roll: - partly because I hate them and partly because of my bet.

rich31

Post by rich31 »

Rian1 wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 1:54 pm
rich31 wrote:
All jolly until a situation arises where if we win we let the scums to win the title.

In my OP I said I'd rather win because it has an effect on our top 4 race. But yeah, don't really want Liverpool to win the league though :roll: - partly because I hate them and partly because of my bet.
I guess i just dont care about other teams results/successes or even failures as much as you do.To be honest reading back through the topic i am not actually sure what result you do want on Sunday.Still crack on mate,roll your eyes and good luck with your bet as long as its not at the expense of The Arsenal. :barscarf:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

We are playing absolute crap at the moment, we can't even be bothered to turn up in the first half of most games and the second halves haven't seen much to write home about either. Cardiff who are in the relegation zone had more attempts on goal the other night than we did, so anyone soiling themselves about what an Arsenal victory might mean to the possibility of the murderers or scum wining the league needn't overly concern themselves here. This is a nailed on defeat.

We've gone 20 games away to our top 6 rivals since we last managed a win, losing 10 of our last 12 :shock: That's an absolutely shameful record and highlights the deep rot Wenger allowed to set in at the club. Pathetic.

City got a massive get out of jail card when Liverpool shit the bed against Leicester, they will smell blood when we roll into town Sunday and our horror show of a defence will give us zero chance of coming out of this game with anything other than a resounding defeat.

Rian1

Post by Rian1 »

rich31 wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:26 pm
Rian1 wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 1:54 pm
rich31 wrote:

I guess i just dont care about other teams results/successes or even failures as much as you do.To be honest reading back through the topic i am not actually sure what result you do want on Sunday.Still crack on mate,roll your eyes and good luck with your bet as long as its not at the expense of The Arsenal. :barscarf:
I agree with you on the fact that I shouldn’t really look forward to us losing, definitely not. I’m out there so a win would be super nice. Just don’t want he scousers to go up 8 that’s all.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Rian1 wrote:
augie wrote:

Rob I hope you won't take offence but seriously pull your head out of your fucking arsehole mate. :lol: :wink:

The scum were never in a title race to begin with and no matter what happens they won't be in a title race. Fucking hell lads can we have some sense on here please? :D :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

augie wrote:

It's arrogance and complacency. Just like us in 2003 and 2005.

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 4:40 pm
Gunner Rob wrote:
Rian1 wrote:
augie wrote:

Rob I hope you won't take offence but seriously pull your head out of your fucking arsehole mate. :lol: :wink:

The scum were never in a title race to begin with and no matter what happens they won't be in a title race. Fucking hell lads can we have some sense on here please? :D :wink:
No....... that is not likely or desirable, common sense is very over rated anyway :wink:

I have a funny feeling about this match, we might get a result........ See!! common sense not needed :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

it's one of those strange games where I absolutely want us to win but, if we do lose (which is very likely), at least there's the consolation that it keeps them on Liverpool's tail.

a point or unlikely victory would be great though!

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

We have taken seven points in our last 20 Premier League away games at the other five teams in the big six

W0 D7 L13.

7 points out of a possible 60 :shock: